Words containing r, h, o
4 letter words containing r, h, o
- bohr — Aage Niels (ˈɔɡə neːls). 1922–2009, Danish physicist, noted for his work on nuclear structure. He shared the Nobel prize for physics 1975
5 letter words containing r, h, o
- abhor — If you abhor something, you hate it very much, especially for moral reasons.
- aroha — love, compassion, or affectionate regard
- borah — William Edgar, 1865–1940, U.S. senator from Idaho 1906–40.
- broch — (in Scotland) a circular dry-stone tower large enough to serve as a fortified home; they date from the Iron Age and are found esp in the north and the islands
- broth — Broth is a kind of soup. It usually has vegetables or rice in it.
6 letter words containing r, h, o
- abhors — to regard with extreme repugnance or aversion; detest utterly; loathe; abominate.
- ahorse — on horseback
- anchor — An anchor is a heavy hooked object that is dropped from a boat into the water at the end of a chain in order to make the boat stay in one place.
- archon — (in ancient Athens) one of the nine chief magistrates
- ashore — Someone or something that comes ashore comes from the sea onto the shore.
7 letter words containing r, h, o
- abroach — (of a cask, barrel, etc) tapped; broached
- acheron — one of the rivers in Hades over which the souls of the dead were ferried by Charon
- airhose — a hose for conducting air under pressure, as one connected to an air pump, an air brake, or a scuba tank.
- airshow — An airshow is an event at which aeroplane pilots entertain the public by performing very skilful and complicated movements with the aircraft in the sky.
- akiraho — a small New Zealand shrub, Olearia paniculata, with white flowers
8 letter words containing r, h, o
- abhorred — to regard with extreme repugnance or aversion; detest utterly; loathe; abominate.
- abhorrer — to regard with extreme repugnance or aversion; detest utterly; loathe; abominate.
- accroach — to assume to oneself without right or authority; usurp.
- achroite — the colorless or white variety of tourmaline, often used as a gem.
- achromat — a lens designed to bring light of two chosen wavelengths to the same focal point, thus reducing chromatic aberration
9 letter words containing r, h, o
- abhorrent — If something is abhorrent to you, you hate it very much or consider it completely unacceptable.
- abhorring — to regard with extreme repugnance or aversion; detest utterly; loathe; abominate.
- acholuria — the absence of bile pigments in the urine.
- achromate — a person unable to perceive color.
- acropathy — any disease of the extremities.
10 letter words containing r, h, o
- abhorrence — Someone's abhorrence of something is their strong hatred of it.
- abiotrophy — the progressive degeneration of tissues, cells, etc
- accoucheur — a male obstetrician or midwife
- achondrite — a rare stony meteorite that consists mainly of silicate minerals and has the texture of igneous rock but contains no chondrules
- achromasia — Absence of normal skin pigmentation (from bruising, stress or disease); pallor or achromia.
11 letter words containing r, h, o
- abhorrently — causing repugnance; detestable; loathsome: an abhorrent deed.
- acarophobia — a pathological belief that the skin is infested with mites or insects, often leading to self-mutilation in order to eliminate the infestation.
- achromatism — the condition or quality of being achromatic; lack of color
- achromatize — to make achromatic; to remove colour from
- achromatous — having little or no colour or less than is normal
12 letter words containing r, h, o
- accomplisher — to bring to its goal or conclusion; carry out; perform; finish: to accomplish one's mission.
- achlorhydria — the absence of free hydrochloric acid in the gastric juice
- adiaphoresis — absence or reduction of perspiration.
- adiaphoretic — preventing or reducing perspiration.
- adrenochrome — a chemical pigment produced by the oxidation of adrenaline
13 letter words containing r, h, o
- accelerograph — an accelerometer containing a pendulum device for measuring and recording ground motions produced by earthquakes.
- achromaticity — achromatism.
- achromatophil — Also, achromatophilic [ey-kruh-mat-uh-fil-ik, ak-ruh-, ey-kroh-muh-tuh-] /ˌeɪ krəˌmæt əˈfɪl ɪk, ˌæk rə-, eɪˌkroʊ mə tə-/ (Show IPA). having little or no affinity for stains.
- achromatopsia — a visual disorder defined by deficient or absent function in the retinal cones, resulting in colour blindness and in decreased vision in bright lights
- achromobacter — any of several rod-shaped bacteria of the genus Achromobacter, found in soil and water.
14 letter words containing r, h, o
- achondroplasia — a skeletal disorder, characterized by failure of normal conversion of cartilage into bone, that begins during fetal life and results in dwarfism
- africanthropus — a genus of hominids of eastern Africa, assumed from a number of now lost skull fragments to have been a form of archaic Homo : no longer in technical use.
- agrotechnician — a specialist in the science and technology of agriculture, farm production, or the like.
- agrotechnology — the technology of agriculture, as the methods or machinery needed for efficient production.
- alektorophobia — The fear of chickens.
15 letter words containing r, h, o
- achlorophyllous — containing no chlorophyll.
- achromatophilia — the property of having little or no affinity for stains.
- actinochemistry — the branch of chemistry dealing with actinism; photochemistry.
- allotriomorphic — (of minerals) not having their own regular shape (as determined by their internal structure) but being shaped instead by adjacent minerals
- amphiarthrodial — a joint permitting only slight motion, as that between the vertebrae.
16 letter words containing r, h, o
- acanthopterygian — of, relating to, or belonging to the Acanthopterygii, a large group of teleost fishes having spiny fin rays. The group includes most saltwater bony fishes
- acroparaesthesia — a persistent sensation of numbness and tingling in the hands and feet
- across-the-board — applying to all employees, members, groups, or categories; general: The across-the-board pay increase means a raise for all employees.
- aerometeorograph — an aircraft instrument that records temperature, humidity, and atmospheric pressure
- aerotherapeutics — the treatment of disease by the use of air, esp. by exposing patients to changes in atmospheric pressure
17 letter words containing r, h, o
- administratorship — a person who manages or has a talent for managing.
- alpha-fetoprotein — a protein that forms in the liver of the human fetus. Excessive quantities in the amniotic fluid and maternal blood may indicate spina bifida in the fetus; low levels may point to Down's syndrome
- angiocardiography — the making of X-ray pictures of the heart and its blood vessels after injecting a radiopaque substance
- anthracosilicosis — a form of pneumoconiosis occurring in miners, caused by the inhalation of coal and siliceous particles.
- anthropogeography — a branch of anthropology dealing with the geographical distribution of humankind and the relationship between human beings and their environment.
18 letter words containing r, h, o
- aerothermodynamics — the study of the exchange of heat between solids and gases, esp of the heating effect on aircraft flying through the air at very high speeds
- anthropocentricity — the state or quality of being anthropocentric.
- anthropomorphising — Present participle of anthropomorphise.
- anti-authoritarian — favoring complete obedience or subjection to authority as opposed to individual freedom: authoritarian principles; authoritarian attitudes.
- anticholinesterase — any of a group of substances that inhibit the action of cholinesterase
19 letter words containing r, h, o
- aldridge-brownhills — a town in central England, in Walsall unitary authority, West Midlands: formed by the amalgamation of neighbouring towns in 1966. Pop: 35 525 (2001)
- anarcho-syndicalism — syndicalism.
- anarcho-syndicalist — syndicalism.
- angels-on-horseback — a savoury of oysters wrapped in bacon slices and served on toast
- anthropocentrically — regarding the human being as the central fact of the universe.
20 letter words containing r, h, o
- acetylcholinesterase — an enzyme in nerve cells that is responsible for the destruction of acetylcholine and thus for switching off excitation of the nerve
- acetylmethylcarbinol — acetoin.
- adrenocorticotrophic — stimulating the adrenal cortex
- anthropomorphization — Endowing with human qualities.
- barothermohygrograph — an automatic instrument for recording pressure, temperature, and humidity.
21 letter words containing r, h, o
22 letter words containing r, h, o
23 letter words containing r, h, o
- alpes-de-haute-provence — a department of SE France in Provence-Alpes-Côte-d'Azur region. Capital: Digne. Pop: 144 508 (2003 est). Area: 6988 sq km (2725 sq miles)
On this page, we collect all words with R, H, O. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 25171 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains R, H, O that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.