Words containing r, h, e
5 letter words containing r, h, e
- ahern — Bertie. born 1951, Irish politician; leader of the Fianna Fáil party (1994–2008); prime minister of the Republic of Ireland (1997–2008)
- aruhe — the edible root of a fern
- asher — the son of Jacob and ancestor of one of the 12 tribes of Israel
- bergh — Henry, 1811–88, U.S. social reformer: founder of A.S.P.C.A.
- berth — A berth is a bed on a boat, train, or caravan.
6 letter words containing r, h, e
7 letter words containing r, h, e
- abhenry — the cgs unit of inductance in the electromagnetic system; the inductance that results when a rate of change of current of 1 abampere per second generates an induced emf of 1 abvolt: equivalent to 10–9 henry
- acheron — one of the rivers in Hades over which the souls of the dead were ferried by Charon
- adhered — to stay attached; stick fast; cleave; cling (usually followed by to): The mud adhered to his shoes.
- ahiezer — a Danite who assisted Moses with the census and was head of the tribe of Dan in the wilderness. Num. 1:12; 2:35; 10:25.
- airhead — If you describe someone, especially a young woman, as an airhead, you are critical of them because you think they are not at all clever and are interested only in unimportant things.
8 letter words containing r, h, e
- abhorred — to regard with extreme repugnance or aversion; detest utterly; loathe; abominate.
- abhorrer — to regard with extreme repugnance or aversion; detest utterly; loathe; abominate.
- achernar — the brightest star in the constellation Eridanus, visible only in the S hemisphere. Visual magnitude: 0.5; spectral type: B3V; distance: 144 light years
- achiever — A high achiever is someone who is successful in their studies or their work, usually as a result of their efforts. A low achiever is someone who achieves less than those around them.
- achroite — the colorless or white variety of tourmaline, often used as a gem.
9 letter words containing r, h, e
- abernathy — Ralph David1926-90; U.S. clergyman & civil rights leader
- abernethy — a crisp unleavened biscuit
- abhorrent — If something is abhorrent to you, you hate it very much or consider it completely unacceptable.
- acheilary — having no labellum or lip, or one that is undeveloped, as in the flower of certain orchids.
- achievers — to bring to a successful end; carry through; accomplish: The police crackdown on speeders achieved its purpose.
10 letter words containing r, h, e
- abhorrence — Someone's abhorrence of something is their strong hatred of it.
- accoucheur — a male obstetrician or midwife
- achondrite — a rare stony meteorite that consists mainly of silicate minerals and has the texture of igneous rock but contains no chondrules
- ad-hockery — reliance on temporary solutions rather than on consistent, long-term plans.
- adherently — in an adherent manner
11 letter words containing r, h, e
- abderhalden — Emil [ey-meel] /ˈeɪ mil/ (Show IPA), 1877–1950, Swiss chemist and physiologist.
- aberystwyth — a resort and university town in Wales, in Ceredigion on Cardigan Bay. Pop: 15 935 (2001)
- abhorrently — causing repugnance; detestable; loathsome: an abhorrent deed.
- abranchiate — having no gills
- achromatize — to make achromatic; to remove colour from
12 letter words containing r, h, e
- accomplisher — to bring to its goal or conclusion; carry out; perform; finish: to accomplish one's mission.
- adiaphoresis — absence or reduction of perspiration.
- adiaphoretic — preventing or reducing perspiration.
- adrenochrome — a chemical pigment produced by the oxidation of adrenaline
- aelurophilia — ailurophilia.
13 letter words containing r, h, e
- aberdeenshire — a council area and historical county of N Scotland, on the North Sea: became part of Grampian Region in 1975 but reinstated as an independent unitary authority (with adjusted borders) in 1996: rises to the Grampian and Cairngorm Mountains in the SW: chiefly agricultural (esp sheep and stock raising). Administrative centre: Aberdeen. Pop: 229 330 (2003 est). Area 6319 sq km (2439 sq miles)
- accelerograph — an accelerometer containing a pendulum device for measuring and recording ground motions produced by earthquakes.
- achromobacter — any of several rod-shaped bacteria of the genus Achromobacter, found in soil and water.
- acrylaldehyde — acrolein.
- actinotherapy — radiotherapy, especially using ultraviolet rays.
14 letter words containing r, h, e
- agrotechnician — a specialist in the science and technology of agriculture, farm production, or the like.
- agrotechnology — the technology of agriculture, as the methods or machinery needed for efficient production.
- alektorophobia — The fear of chickens.
- alpha-receptor — a site on a cell that, upon interaction with epinephrine or norepinephrine, controls vasoconstriction, intestinal relaxation, pupil dilation, and other physiological processes.
- amaranthaceous — of, relating to, or belonging to the Amaranthaceae (or Amarantaceae), a family of tropical and temperate herbaceous or shrubby flowering plants that includes the amaranths and cockscomb
15 letter words containing r, h, e
- actinochemistry — the branch of chemistry dealing with actinism; photochemistry.
- anteprohibition — before prohibition.
- anthropocentric — regarding man as the most important and central factor in the universe
- anthropogenesis — the study of the origins of man
- anthropometrics — the science of measuring the size and proportions of the human body (called anthropometry), especially as applied to the design of furniture and machines.
16 letter words containing r, h, e
- acanthopterygian — of, relating to, or belonging to the Acanthopterygii, a large group of teleost fishes having spiny fin rays. The group includes most saltwater bony fishes
- acroparaesthesia — a persistent sensation of numbness and tingling in the hands and feet
- across-the-board — applying to all employees, members, groups, or categories; general: The across-the-board pay increase means a raise for all employees.
- aerometeorograph — an aircraft instrument that records temperature, humidity, and atmospheric pressure
- aerotherapeutics — the treatment of disease by the use of air, esp. by exposing patients to changes in atmospheric pressure
17 letter words containing r, h, e
- alpha-fetoprotein — a protein that forms in the liver of the human fetus. Excessive quantities in the amniotic fluid and maternal blood may indicate spina bifida in the fetus; low levels may point to Down's syndrome
- american-flagfish — flagfish (def 1).
- anthropogeography — a branch of anthropology dealing with the geographical distribution of humankind and the relationship between human beings and their environment.
- anthropomorphized — Simple past tense and past participle of anthropomorphize.
- anti-hierarchical — of, belonging to, or characteristic of a hierarchy.
18 letter words containing r, h, e
- aerothermodynamics — the study of the exchange of heat between solids and gases, esp of the heating effect on aircraft flying through the air at very high speeds
- anthropocentricity — the state or quality of being anthropocentric.
- anticholinesterase — any of a group of substances that inhibit the action of cholinesterase
- bachelor's-buttons — any of various plants of the daisy family with button-like flower heads
- bats-in-the-belfry — a hairy Eurasian campanulaceous plant, Campanula trachelium, with bell-shaped blue-purple flowers
19 letter words containing r, h, e
- aldridge-brownhills — a town in central England, in Walsall unitary authority, West Midlands: formed by the amalgamation of neighbouring towns in 1966. Pop: 35 525 (2001)
- angels-on-horseback — a savoury of oysters wrapped in bacon slices and served on toast
- anthropocentrically — regarding the human being as the central fact of the universe.
- bacteriochlorophyll — a pale blue-gray form of chlorophyll that is unique to the photosynthetic but anaerobic purple bacteria.
- beggar-my-neighbour — a card game in which one player tries to win all the cards of the other player
20 letter words containing r, h, e
- acetylcholinesterase — an enzyme in nerve cells that is responsible for the destruction of acetylcholine and thus for switching off excitation of the nerve
- acetylmethylcarbinol — acetoin.
- adrenocorticotrophic — stimulating the adrenal cortex
- barothermohygrograph — an automatic instrument for recording pressure, temperature, and humidity.
- beggar-your-neighbor — a children's card game for two, played with 52 cards, that is won when a player captures all of the cards.
21 letter words containing r, h, e
22 letter words containing r, h, e
23 letter words containing r, h, e
- alpes-de-haute-provence — a department of SE France in Provence-Alpes-Côte-d'Azur region. Capital: Digne. Pop: 144 508 (2003 est). Area: 6988 sq km (2725 sq miles)
24 letter words containing r, h, e
- black-english-vernacular — Also called African American Vernacular English, African American English, Afro-American English, Black English Vernacular, Black Vernacular English.a dialect of American English characterized by pronunciations, syntactic structures, and vocabulary associated with and used by some North American black people and exhibiting a wide variety and range of forms varying in the extent to which they differ from standard English.
25 letter words containing r, h, e
28 letter words containing r, h, e
- antidisestablishmentarianism — opposition to the withdrawal of state support or recognition from an established church, especially the Anglican Church in 19th-century England.
29 letter words containing r, h, e
- arabian-nights-entertainments — a collection of Eastern folk tales derived in part from Indian and Persian sources and dating from the 10th century a.d.
On this page, we collect all words with R, H, E. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 31261 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains R, H, E that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.