Words containing r, e, s, i, t, a
7 letter words containing r, e, s, i, t, a
- aeriest — ethereal; aerial.
- agister — a person who grazes cattle for money
- artemis — the virgin goddess of the hunt and the moon: the twin sister of Apollo
- artesia — a city in S California.
- artiest — characterized by a showy, pretentious, and often spurious display of artistic interest, manner, or mannerism.
8 letter words containing r, e, s, i, t, a
9 letter words containing r, e, s, i, t, a
- abstainer — a person who abstains from something regarded as improper or unhealthy, especially the drinking of alcoholic beverages.
- adversity — Adversity is a very difficult or unfavourable situation.
- advertise — If someone or something advertises a particular quality, they show it in their appearance or behaviour.
- aerialist — a trapeze artist or tightrope walker
- airstream — a wind, esp at a high altitude
10 letter words containing r, e, s, i, t, a
- absorptive — able or tending to absorb; absorbent.
- abstersive — a cleansing substance
- administer — If someone administers something such as a country, the law, or a test, they take responsibility for organizing and supervising it.
- adroitness — expert or nimble in the use of the hands or body.
- adsorptive — relating to or characterized by adsorption
11 letter words containing r, e, s, i, t, a
- abstractive — that abstracts or can abstract
- adrenalitis — (pathology) Inflammation of one or both adrenal glands, leading to an insufficiency of cortisol and/or aldosterone.
- adventurism — Adventurism is a willingness to take risks, especially in order to obtain an unfair advantage in politics or business.
- adventurist — If you describe someone or something as adventurist, you disapprove of them because they are willing to take risks in order to gain an unfair advantage in business or politics.
- adversative — (of a word, phrase, or clause) implying opposition or contrast. But and although are adversative conjunctions introducing adversative clauses
12 letter words containing r, e, s, i, t, a
- acetostearin — a waxlike, nongreasy solid, C 23 H 44 O 5 : used chiefly as a food preservative and as a plasticizer.
- acoustimeter — a portable electronic device for measuring noise levels, especially those of traffic.
- administrate — to manage or direct (the affairs of a business, institution, etc)
- advertisable — to announce or praise (a product, service, etc.) in some public medium of communication in order to induce people to buy or use it: to advertise a new brand of toothpaste.
- aerodonetics — the study of soaring or gliding flight, esp the study of gliders
13 letter words containing r, e, s, i, t, a
- abbreviations — a shortened or contracted form of a word or phrase, used to represent the whole, as Dr. for Doctor, U.S. for United States, lb. for pound.
- abnormalities — an abnormal condition, state, or quality; irregularity; deviation.
- administerial — of or concerned with administration; administrative: administerial matters.
- administering — to manage (affairs, a government, etc.); have executive charge of: to administer the law.
- administrable — able to be administered or managed
14 letter words containing r, e, s, i, t, a
- absorbefacient — a medicine or other agent that promotes absorption
- absorptiometer — an instrument that measures absorption of light, esp by a solution
- absorptiometry — (chemistry) Analysis using an absorptiometer.
- acleistocardia — a failure of the foramen ovale of the heart to close.
- administrative — Administrative work involves organizing and supervising an organization or institution.
15 letter words containing r, e, s, i, t, a
- accelerationist — a person, especially an economist, who advocates or promotes the acceleration principle.
- accessorization — to fit or equip with accessories: to accessorize a car with special seat covers.
- acoustoelectric — electroacoustic.
- actinochemistry — the branch of chemistry dealing with actinism; photochemistry.
- air-superiority — designating a fighter aircraft built for long patrol capability at high altitudes and supersonic speeds, with air-to-air combat as its principal mission.
16 letter words containing r, e, s, i, t, a
- acroparaesthesia — a persistent sensation of numbness and tingling in the hands and feet
- actinodermatitis — dermatitis from exposure to radiation, esp ultraviolet light or X-rays
- administratively — pertaining to administration; executive: administrative ability.
- aerotherapeutics — the treatment of disease by the use of air, esp. by exposing patients to changes in atmospheric pressure
- aminotransferase — transaminase.
17 letter words containing r, e, s, i, t, a
- acoustoelectronic — denoting a device in which electronic signals are converted into acoustic waves, esp in delay lines, etc
- air-transportable — that can be transported by aircraft: air-transportable equipment.
- aircraft-observer — someone or something that observes.
- anti-conservatism — the disposition to preserve or restore what is established and traditional and to limit change.
- anti-conservative — disposed to preserve existing conditions, institutions, etc., or to restore traditional ones, and to limit change.
18 letter words containing r, e, s, i, t, a
- aerothermodynamics — the study of the exchange of heat between solids and gases, esp of the heating effect on aircraft flying through the air at very high speeds
- agro-industrialize — to industrialize the agriculture of: to agro-industrialize a developing nation.
- anti-commercialism — the principles, practices, and spirit of commerce.
- anticholinesterase — any of a group of substances that inhibit the action of cholinesterase
- antiferromagnetism — the phenomenon exhibited by substances that resemble paramagnetic substances in the value of their relative permeability but that behave like ferromagnetic substances when their temperature is varied
19 letter words containing r, e, s, i, t, a
- counter-advertising — the act or practice of calling public attention to one's product, service, need, etc., especially by paid announcements in newspapers and magazines, over radio or television, on billboards, etc.: to get more customers by advertising.
- cross-fertilization — fertilization by the fusion of male and female gametes from different individuals of the same species
- cultural-relativism — a concept that cultural norms and values derive their meaning within a specific social context. Also called cultural relativism. Compare ethnocentrism (def 2).
- deindustrialization — the decline in importance of manufacturing industry in the economy of a nation or area
- dimethylnitrosamine — a yellow, water-soluble carcinogenic liquid, C 2 H 6 N 2 O, found in tobacco smoke and certain foods: known to be a potent carcinogen. Abbreviation: DMN, DMNA.
20 letter words containing r, e, s, i, t, a
21 letter words containing r, e, s, i, t, a
- atmospheric-inversion — an act or instance of inverting.
- deprovincialization's — to make provincial in character.
- disestablishmentarian — a person who favors the separation of church and state, especially the withdrawal of special rights, status, and support granted an established church by a state; an advocate of disestablishing a state church.
22 letter words containing r, e, s, i, t, a
- antiestablishmentarian — a person who supports or advocates antiestablishmentarianism.
- centimeter-gram-second — designating or of a system of measurement in which the centimeter, gram, and second are the units of length, mass, and time, respectively
- dehydroepiandrosterone — the most abundant steroid in the human body, that is involved in the manufacture of testosterone, oestrogen, progesterone, and corticosterone
- garmisch-partenkirchen — a city in S Germany, in the Bavarian Alps.
23 letter words containing r, e, s, i, t, a
- astronomical-refraction — Physics. the change of direction of a ray of light, sound, heat, or the like, in passing obliquely from one medium into another in which its wave velocity is different.
- communist-international — an international organization (1919–43), founded in Moscow, uniting Communist groups of various countries and advocating the attainment of their ends by violent revolution. Also called Comintern, Communist International. Compare international (def 6).
24 letter words containing r, e, s, i, t, a
- disestablishmentarianism — a person who favors the separation of church and state, especially the withdrawal of special rights, status, and support granted an established church by a state; an advocate of disestablishing a state church.
25 letter words containing r, e, s, i, t, a
26 letter words containing r, e, s, i, t, a
- compassionate-conservatism — a political conservative who is motivated by concern for the needy but supports policies based on personal responsibility and limited government: George W. Bush ran for president as a compassionate conservative.
28 letter words containing r, e, s, i, t, a
- antidisestablishmentarianism — opposition to the withdrawal of state support or recognition from an established church, especially the Anglican Church in 19th-century England.
29 letter words containing r, e, s, i, t, a
- arabian-nights-entertainments — a collection of Eastern folk tales derived in part from Indian and Persian sources and dating from the 10th century a.d.
On this page, we collect all words with R, E, S, I, T, A. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 15098 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains R, E, S, I, T, A that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.