Words containing r, a, b, i, t
6 letter words containing r, a, b, i, t
- abitur — the final school examination in Germany
- baiter — someone who baits or teases
- barit. — baritone
- barite — a colourless or white mineral consisting of barium sulphate in orthorhombic crystalline form, occurring in sedimentary rocks and with sulphide ores: a source of barium. Formula: BaSO4
- birota — a two-wheeled cart, usually drawn by three mules, used for transporting commercial goods and one or two passengers.
7 letter words containing r, a, b, i, t
- airboat — a light, flat-bottomed boat driven by a propeller revolving in the air
- alberti — Leon Battista (leˈɔn batˈtista). 1404–72, Italian Renaissance architect, painter, writer, and musician; among his architectural designs are the façades of Sta. Maria Novella at Florence and S. Francesco at Rimini
- antbird — any of various dull-coloured South American passerine birds of the family Formicariidae, such as Hylophylax naevioides (spotted ant bird), that typically feed on ants
- arabist — An Arabist is a person who supports Arab interests or knows a lot about the Arabic language.
- arbiter — An arbiter is a person or institution that judges and settles a quarrel between two other people or groups.
8 letter words containing r, a, b, i, t
- abattoir — An abattoir is a place where animals are killed in order to provide meat.
- abiathar — a priest of Israel and a companion of David. I Sam. 22:20; II Sam. 15:24–36.
- abortion — If a woman has an abortion, she ends her pregnancy deliberately so that the baby is not born alive.
- abortive — An abortive attempt or action is unsuccessful.
- abristle — Bristling.
9 letter words containing r, a, b, i, t
- abdicator — to renounce or relinquish a throne, right, power, claim, responsibility, or the like, especially in a formal manner: The aging founder of the firm decided to abdicate.
- abnormity — lack of normality; a deviation from the usual or typical
- abruption — a breaking off of a part or parts from a mass
- abstainer — a person who abstains from something regarded as improper or unhealthy, especially the drinking of alcoholic beverages.
- absurdist — An absurdist play or other work shows how absurd some aspect of society or human behaviour is.
10 letter words containing r, a, b, i, t
- abacterial — not caused by or characterized by the presence of bacteria
- abbreviate — If you abbreviate something, especially a word or a piece of writing, you make it shorter.
- aberration — An aberration is an incident or way of behaving that is not typical.
- abiotrophy — the progressive degeneration of tissues, cells, etc
- abirritant — relieving irritation
11 letter words containing r, a, b, i, t
- abbreviated — made into a shorter form
- abbreviator — to shorten (a word or phrase) by omitting letters, substituting shorter forms, etc., so that the shortened form can represent the whole word or phrase, as ft. for foot, ab. for about, R.I. for Rhode Island, NW for Northwest, or Xn for Christian.
- ablutionary — a cleansing with water or other liquid, especially as a religious ritual.
- abnormality — An abnormality in something, especially in a person's body or behaviour, is an unusual part or feature of it that may be worrying or dangerous.
- abortionist — An abortionist is someone who performs abortions, usually illegally.
12 letter words containing r, a, b, i, t
- abbreviation — An abbreviation is a short form of a word or phrase, made by leaving out some of the letters or by using only the first letter of each word.
- abbreviatory — shortening
- aberrational — characterized by aberration
- abirritation — to make less irritable; soothe.
- abirritative — to make less irritable; soothe.
13 letter words containing r, a, b, i, t
- abbreviations — a shortened or contracted form of a word or phrase, used to represent the whole, as Dr. for Doctor, U.S. for United States, lb. for pound.
- abnormalities — an abnormal condition, state, or quality; irregularity; deviation.
- aboriginality — the state of being Aboriginal, esp with regard to having a common Aboriginal culture
- abortifacient — causing abortion
- absorbability — to suck up or drink in (a liquid); soak up: A sponge absorbs water.
14 letter words containing r, a, b, i, t
- absorbefacient — a medicine or other agent that promotes absorption
- absorptiometer — an instrument that measures absorption of light, esp by a solution
- absorptiometry — (chemistry) Analysis using an absorptiometer.
- abstractionism — the theory and practice of the abstract, esp of abstract art
- abstractionist — a person who produces abstract works of art.
15 letter words containing r, a, b, i, t
- anteprohibition — before prohibition.
- anti-globalizer — a political activist who challenges the concept of globalization and promotes practices that do not cause environmental damage
- anti-liberalism — the quality or state of being liberal, as in behavior or attitude.
- anti-republican — of, relating to, or of the nature of a republic.
- approachability — capable of being approached; accessible.
16 letter words containing r, a, b, i, t
- anti-prohibition — the act of prohibiting.
- autobiographical — An autobiographical piece of writing relates to events in the life of the person who has written it.
- ballast-resistor — Nautical. any heavy material carried temporarily or permanently in a vessel to provide desired draft and stability.
- bargain-basement — very low-priced.
- bidirectionality — capable of reacting or functioning in two, usually opposite, directions.
17 letter words containing r, a, b, i, t
- air-transportable — that can be transported by aircraft: air-transportable equipment.
- aircraft-observer — someone or something that observes.
- anti-bureaucratic — of, relating to, or characteristic of a bureaucrat or a bureaucracy; arbitrary and routine.
- bacteriorhodopsin — a purple protein containing retinal and found in the plasma membrane of certain bacteria (genus Halobacterium): it directly supplies electrochemical energy from sunlight
- biopharmaceutical — of or relating to drugs produced using biotechnology
18 letter words containing r, a, b, i, t
- abortion-on-demand — the right of a woman to have an abortion during the first six months of a pregnancy.
- arachibutyrophobia — Fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of one's mouth.
- ballistocardiogram — a tracing made by a ballistocardiograph
- bats-in-the-belfry — a hairy Eurasian campanulaceous plant, Campanula trachelium, with bell-shaped blue-purple flowers
- battery-eliminator — a person or thing that eliminates.
19 letter words containing r, a, b, i, t
- anti-prohibitionist — a person who favors or advocates prohibition.
- bacteriochlorophyll — a pale blue-gray form of chlorophyll that is unique to the photosynthetic but anaerobic purple bacteria.
- ballistocardiograph — an instrument that records the slight recoil of the body, while on a special bed, caused by the contractions of the heart: used to measure cardiac pumping power and the elasticity of the aorta
- chromoblastomycosis — Long-term fungal infection of the skin and subcutaneous tissue.
- february-revolution — Also called February Revolution. the uprising in Russia in March, 1917 (February Old Style), in which the Czarist government collapsed and a provisional government was established.
20 letter words containing r, a, b, i, t
- abetalipoproteinemia — a rare inherited disorder of fat metabolism due to an inability to synthesize certain apolipoproteins necessary for the transport of triglycerides, leading to diarrhea, steatorrhea, and failure to thrive.
- acetylmethylcarbinol — acetoin.
- boulogne-billancourt — an industrial suburb of SW Paris. Pop: 106 367 (1999)
21 letter words containing r, a, b, i, t
- disestablishmentarian — a person who favors the separation of church and state, especially the withdrawal of special rights, status, and support granted an established church by a state; an advocate of disestablishing a state church.
- intersubstitutability — a person or thing acting or serving in place of another.
22 letter words containing r, a, b, i, t
- antiestablishmentarian — a person who supports or advocates antiestablishmentarianism.
23 letter words containing r, a, b, i, t
- hypobetalipoproteinemia — (pathology) A low level of betalipoprotein (low-density lipoprotein) in the bloodstream.
24 letter words containing r, a, b, i, t
- disestablishmentarianism — a person who favors the separation of church and state, especially the withdrawal of special rights, status, and support granted an established church by a state; an advocate of disestablishing a state church.
- hyperbetalipoproteinemia — An abnormally high level of betalipoprotein in the blood.
25 letter words containing r, a, b, i, t
27 letter words containing r, a, b, i, t
- introgressive-hybridization — the introduction of genes from one species into the gene pool of another species, occurring when matings between the two produce fertile hybrids.
28 letter words containing r, a, b, i, t
- antidisestablishmentarianism — opposition to the withdrawal of state support or recognition from an established church, especially the Anglican Church in 19th-century England.
29 letter words containing r, a, b, i, t
- arabian-nights-entertainments — a collection of Eastern folk tales derived in part from Indian and Persian sources and dating from the 10th century a.d.
32 letter words containing r, a, b, i, t
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with R, A, B, I, T. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 6424 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains R, A, B, I, T that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.