Words containing p, t, e
4 letter words containing p, t, e
- cept — Comite Europeen des Postes et Telecommunications
5 letter words containing p, t, e
- adept — Someone who is adept at something can do it skilfully.
- apert — open, unconcealed
- apter — inclined; disposed; given; prone: too apt to slander others.
- capet — Hugh or Hugues (yg). ?938–996 ad, king of France (987–96); founder of the Capetian dynasty
- clept — a simple past tense and past participle of clepe.
6 letter words containing p, t, e
- accept — If you accept something that you have been offered, you say yes to it or agree to take it.
- aplite — a light-coloured fine-grained acid igneous rock with a sugary texture, consisting of quartz and feldspars
- applet — An applet is a computer program which is contained within a page on the World Wide Web, and which transfers itself to your computer and runs automatically while you are looking at that Web page.
- aptest — inclined; disposed; given; prone: too apt to slander others.
- arpent — a former French unit of length equal to 190 feet (approximately 58 metres)
7 letter words containing p, t, e
8 letter words containing p, t, e
- a-plenty — in sufficient quantity; in generous amounts (usually used following the noun it modifies): He had troubles aplenty.
- accepted — Accepted ideas are agreed by most people to be correct or reasonable.
- acceptee — a person who has been accepted, or has accepted a position
- accepter — a person or thing that accepts.
- acceptor — the person or organization on which a draft or bill of exchange is drawn after liability has been accepted, usually by signature
9 letter words containing p, t, e
- acceptant — receiving willingly; receptive
- accepting — amenable; open: She was always more accepting of coaching suggestions than her teammates.
- acceptive — ready or willing to accept
- accipiter — any hawk of the genus Accipiter, typically having short rounded wings and a long tail
- acropetal — (of leaves and flowers) produced in order from the base upwards so that the youngest are at the apex
10 letter words containing p, t, e
- abruptness — sudden or unexpected: an abrupt departure.
- absorptive — able or tending to absorb; absorbent.
- acatalepsy — the state of being impossible to conceive or understand
- acceptable — Acceptable activities and situations are those that most people approve of or consider to be normal.
- acceptably — capable or worthy of being accepted.
11 letter words containing p, t, e
- absorptance — a measure of the ability of an object to absorb radiation, equal to the ratio of the absorbed radiant flux to the incident flux. For a layer of material the ratio of the flux absorbed between the entry and exit surfaces of the layer to the flux leaving the entry surface is the internal absorptance
- acataleptic — not able to be understood or conceived.
- acceptation — the accepted meaning, as of a word, phrase, etc
- acceptingly — in an accepting manner
- accipitrine — of, relating to, or resembling a hawk; rapacious
12 letter words containing p, t, e
- accouplement — a timber joist or beam that serves as a tie or support
- acetophenone — a colorless liquid, C 8 H 8 O, having a sweet odor: used chiefly as a scent in the manufacture of perfume.
- adaptiveness — in a state that has a capacity for adaptation
- adiaphoretic — preventing or reducing perspiration.
- adiponitrile — a colorless liquid, C 6 H 8 N 2 , used chiefly as an intermediate in the manufacture of nylon.
13 letter words containing p, t, e
- acceptability — capable or worthy of being accepted.
- acceptingness — the state or quality of being accepting
- accompaniment — The accompaniment to a song or tune is the music that is played at the same time as it and forms a background to it.
- acetaminophen — a white crystalline powder, CH3CONHC6H4OH, used for reducing fever and relieving pain
- actinotherapy — radiotherapy, especially using ultraviolet rays.
14 letter words containing p, t, e
- absorptiometer — an instrument that measures absorption of light, esp by a solution
- absorptiometry — (chemistry) Analysis using an absorptiometer.
- accident-prone — tending to have more accidents or mishaps than the average person.
- accompaniments — something incidental or added for ornament, symmetry, etc.
- accomplishment — An accomplishment is something remarkable that has been done or achieved.
15 letter words containing p, t, e
- acanthocephalan — any of the parasitic wormlike invertebrates of the phylum Acanthocephala, the adults of which have a spiny proboscis and live in the intestines of vertebrates
- acetophenetidin — phenacetin
- actinopterygian — belonging or pertaining to the Actinopterygii, a group of bony fishes.
- aegyptopithecus — a genus of extinct anthropoid ape of the Oligocene Period known from remains found in Egypt.
- air-superiority — designating a fighter aircraft built for long patrol capability at high altitudes and supersonic speeds, with air-to-air combat as its principal mission.
16 letter words containing p, t, e
- acanthopterygian — of, relating to, or belonging to the Acanthopterygii, a large group of teleost fishes having spiny fin rays. The group includes most saltwater bony fishes
- acquaintanceship — a person known to one, but usually not a close friend.
- acroparaesthesia — a persistent sensation of numbness and tingling in the hands and feet
- adjustable-pitch — (of a marine or aircraft propeller) having blades whose pitch can be changed while the propeller is stationary, chiefly to suit various conditions of navigation or flight.
- aerometeorograph — an aircraft instrument that records temperature, humidity, and atmospheric pressure
17 letter words containing p, t, e
- air-transportable — that can be transported by aircraft: air-transportable equipment.
- alpha-fetoprotein — a protein that forms in the liver of the human fetus. Excessive quantities in the amniotic fluid and maternal blood may indicate spina bifida in the fetus; low levels may point to Down's syndrome
- anthropogeography — a branch of anthropology dealing with the geographical distribution of humankind and the relationship between human beings and their environment.
- anthropomorphized — Simple past tense and past participle of anthropomorphize.
- anti-metaphysical — pertaining to or of the nature of metaphysics.
18 letter words containing p, t, e
- anthropocentricity — the state or quality of being anthropocentric.
- bankers-acceptance — a draft or bill of exchange that a bank has accepted. Abbreviation: BA. Also called banker's acceptance. Compare acceptance (def 6).
- berwick-upon-tweed — a town in N England, in N Northumberland at the mouth of the Tweed: much involved in border disputes between England and Scotland between the 12th and 16th centuries; neutral territory 1551–1885. Pop: 12 870 (2001)
- beta-naphthylamine — a white to reddish, crystalline, water-soluble, extremely toxic solid, C 10 H 9 N, used chiefly in the manufacture of azo dyes.
- chloroacetophenone — a white, crystalline, water-insoluble, poisonous solid, C 8 H 7 ClO, used in solution as a tear gas. Abbreviation: CN.
19 letter words containing p, t, e
- adrenocorticotropic — that can stimulate the cortex of the adrenal glands
- adrenocorticotropin — ACTH.
- anthropocentrically — regarding the human being as the central fact of the universe.
- bacteriochlorophyll — a pale blue-gray form of chlorophyll that is unique to the photosynthetic but anaerobic purple bacteria.
- cape-disappointment — Cape, a cape in SW Washington state, projecting into the Pacific Ocean on the N of the mouth of the Columbia River.
20 letter words containing p, t, e
- abetalipoproteinemia — a rare inherited disorder of fat metabolism due to an inability to synthesize certain apolipoproteins necessary for the transport of triglycerides, leading to diarrhea, steatorrhea, and failure to thrive.
- adrenocorticotrophic — stimulating the adrenal cortex
- anti-supernaturalism — supernatural character or agency.
- barothermohygrograph — an automatic instrument for recording pressure, temperature, and humidity.
- compartmentalization — to divide into categories or compartments.
21 letter words containing p, t, e
- atmospheric-inversion — an act or instance of inverting.
22 letter words containing p, t, e
23 letter words containing p, t, e
- alpes-de-haute-provence — a department of SE France in Provence-Alpes-Côte-d'Azur region. Capital: Digne. Pop: 144 508 (2003 est). Area: 6988 sq km (2725 sq miles)
26 letter words containing p, t, e
- compassionate-conservatism — a political conservative who is motivated by concern for the needy but supports policies based on personal responsibility and limited government: George W. Bush ran for president as a compassionate conservative.
On this page, we collect all words with P, T, E. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 30336 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains P, T, E that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.