Words containing p, r, i, c
4 letter words containing p, r, i, c
- crip — a term used to refer to a person who is partially or totally unable to use one or more limbs.
5 letter words containing p, r, i, c
- capri — an island off W Italy, in the Bay of Naples: resort since Roman times. Pop: 12 200 (2002 est). Area: about 13 sq km (5 sq miles)
- carpi — of carpus
- chirp — When a bird or an insect such as a cricket or grasshopper chirps, it makes short high-pitched sounds.
- cipro — a synthetic antibiotic, C17H18FN3O3·HCl·H2O, used in treating urinary tract infections, lung infections, etc.
- crimp — If you crimp something such as a piece of fabric or pastry, you make small folds in it.
6 letter words containing p, r, i, c
- capris — an island in W Italy, in the Bay of Naples: grottoes; resort. 5½ sq. mi. (14 sq. km).
- ceriph — a smaller line used to finish off a main stroke of a letter, as at the top and bottom of M.
- chirpy — If you describe a person or their behaviour as chirpy, you mean they are very cheerful and lively.
- cipher — A cipher is a secret system of writing that you use to send messages.
- copier — A copier is a machine which makes exact copies of writing or pictures on paper, usually by a photographic process.
7 letter words containing p, r, i, c
- airpack — an apparatus consisting of a face mask connected to a portable air supply, as an air tank that can be strapped to one's back, used especially by firefighters and search teams in areas of smoke, poisonous fumes, intense heat, etc.
- apraxic — a disorder of the nervous system, characterized by an inability to perform purposeful movements, but not accompanied by a loss of sensory function or paralysis.
- apricot — An apricot is a small, soft, round fruit with yellowish-orange flesh and a stone inside.
- aprotic — (of solvents) neither accepting nor donating hydrogen ions
- caliper — Calipers are an instrument consisting of two long, thin pieces of metal joined together at one end, and are used to measure the size of things.
8 letter words containing p, r, i, c
- adscript — a serf bound to the land which they work or occupy, and who can be bought or sold along with it
- agraphic — having or relating to agraphia
- airspace — A country's airspace is the part of the sky that is over that country and is considered to belong to it.
- amorphic — Having no defined shape, lacking form; amorphous.
- amphoric — resembling the sound produced by blowing into a bottle. Amphoric breath sounds are heard through a stethoscope placed over a cavity in the lung
9 letter words containing p, r, i, c
- accipiter — any hawk of the genus Accipiter, typically having short rounded wings and a long tail
- acropolis — the citadel of an ancient Greek city
- acrospire — the first shoot developing from the plumule of a germinating grain seed
- adipocere — a waxlike fatty substance formed during the decomposition of corpses
- anaphoric — of or relating to anaphora
10 letter words containing p, r, i, c
- accipitral — accipitrine.
- acrophobia — abnormal fear or dread of being at a great height
- acrophobic — a pathological fear of heights.
- acrophonic — the use of what was originally a logogram as a phonetic symbol for the initial sound of the word the logogram represented, as, in Semitic writing, the use of a picture of a shepherd's crook to represent the sound (l), the first sound of lamed, the Hebrew word for a shepherd's crook.
- aeciospore — any of the spores produced in an aecium of the rust fungi, which spread to and infect the primary host
11 letter words containing p, r, i, c
- acarophobia — a pathological belief that the skin is infested with mites or insects, often leading to self-mutilation in order to eliminate the infestation.
- accipitrine — of, relating to, or resembling a hawk; rapacious
- actinograph — a recording actinometer
- adipocerite — hatchettite.
- adscription — ascription
12 letter words containing p, r, i, c
13 letter words containing p, r, i, c
- achromatophil — Also, achromatophilic [ey-kruh-mat-uh-fil-ik, ak-ruh-, ey-kroh-muh-tuh-] /ˌeɪ krəˌmæt əˈfɪl ɪk, ˌæk rə-, eɪˌkroʊ mə tə-/ (Show IPA). having little or no affinity for stains.
- achromatopsia — a visual disorder defined by deficient or absent function in the retinal cones, resulting in colour blindness and in decreased vision in bright lights
- actinomorphic — (esp of a flower) having radial symmetry, as buttercups
- actinotherapy — radiotherapy, especially using ultraviolet rays.
- acupuncturist — An acupuncturist is a person who performs acupuncture.
14 letter words containing p, r, i, c
- accident-prone — tending to have more accidents or mishaps than the average person.
- achondroplasia — a skeletal disorder, characterized by failure of normal conversion of cartilage into bone, that begins during fetal life and results in dwarfism
- africanthropus — a genus of hominids of eastern Africa, assumed from a number of now lost skull fragments to have been a form of archaic Homo : no longer in technical use.
- antaphrodisiac — Capable of reducing the sex drive.
- anthropometric — the measurement of the size and proportions of the human body.
15 letter words containing p, r, i, c
- achromatophilia — the property of having little or no affinity for stains.
- actinopterygian — belonging or pertaining to the Actinopterygii, a group of bony fishes.
- aix-en-provence — a city and spa in SE France: the medieval capital of Provence. Pop: 145 721 (2006)
- allotriomorphic — (of minerals) not having their own regular shape (as determined by their internal structure) but being shaped instead by adjacent minerals
- anisotropically — Physics. of unequal physical properties along different axes. Compare isotropic (def 1).
16 letter words containing p, r, i, c
- acanthopterygian — of, relating to, or belonging to the Acanthopterygii, a large group of teleost fishes having spiny fin rays. The group includes most saltwater bony fishes
- acroparaesthesia — a persistent sensation of numbness and tingling in the hands and feet
- aerotherapeutics — the treatment of disease by the use of air, esp. by exposing patients to changes in atmospheric pressure
- alpha-adrenergic — of or having to do with an alpha receptor
- anopisthographic — a manuscript, parchment, or book having writing on only one side of the leaves.
17 letter words containing p, r, i, c
- angiocardiography — the making of X-ray pictures of the heart and its blood vessels after injecting a radiopaque substance
- anthropologically — the science that deals with the origins, physical and cultural development, biological characteristics, and social customs and beliefs of humankind.
- australopithecine — any of various extinct apelike primates of the genus Australopithecus and related genera, remains of which have been discovered in southern and E Africa. Some species are estimated to be over 4.5 million years old
- bacteriorhodopsin — a purple protein containing retinal and found in the plasma membrane of certain bacteria (genus Halobacterium): it directly supplies electrochemical energy from sunlight
- biopharmaceutical — of or relating to drugs produced using biotechnology
18 letter words containing p, r, i, c
- anthropocentricity — the state or quality of being anthropocentric.
- arachibutyrophobia — Fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of one's mouth.
- berwick-upon-tweed — a town in N England, in N Northumberland at the mouth of the Tweed: much involved in border disputes between England and Scotland between the 12th and 16th centuries; neutral territory 1551–1885. Pop: 12 870 (2001)
- controllable-pitch — (of a marine or aircraft propeller) having blades whose pitch can be changed during navigation or flight; variable-pitch.
- counter-adaptation — the act of adapting.
19 letter words containing p, r, i, c
- adrenocorticotropic — that can stimulate the cortex of the adrenal glands
- adrenocorticotropin — ACTH.
- anthropocentrically — regarding the human being as the central fact of the universe.
- anthropomorphically — ascribing human form or attributes to a being or thing not human, especially to a deity.
- auricular-appendage — Anatomy. the projecting outer portion of the ear; pinna. Also called auricular appendage. an ear-shaped appendage projecting from each atrium of the heart. (loosely) the atrium.
20 letter words containing p, r, i, c
21 letter words containing p, r, i, c
22 letter words containing p, r, i, c
23 letter words containing p, r, i, c
- de-compartmentalization — to divide into categories or compartments.
24 letter words containing p, r, i, c
- diphenylaminechlorarsine — adamsite.
26 letter words containing p, r, i, c
- compassionate-conservatism — a political conservative who is motivated by concern for the needy but supports policies based on personal responsibility and limited government: George W. Bush ran for president as a compassionate conservative.
31 letter words containing p, r, i, c
32 letter words containing p, r, i, c
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with P, R, I, C. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 12704 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains P, R, I, C that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.