Words containing p, h, a
4 letter words containing p, h, a
5 letter words containing p, h, a
- aleph — the first letter in the Hebrew alphabet (א) articulated as a glottal stop and transliterated with a superior comma (')
- alpha — the first letter in the Greek alphabet (Α, α), a vowel transliterated as a
- aphid — Aphids are very small insects which live on plants and suck their juices.
- aphis — any of various aphids constituting the genus Aphis, such as the blackfly
- apish — stupid; foolish
6 letter words containing p, h, a
- adolph — a masculine name: equiv. L. Adolphus, Fr. Adolphe, Ger. Adolf
- amp-hr — ampere-hour
- amphi- — on both sides; at both ends; of both kinds
- apache — a member of a North American Indian people, formerly nomadic and warlike, inhabiting the southwestern US and N Mexico
- apathy — You can use apathy to talk about someone's state of mind if you are criticizing them because they do not seem to be interested in or enthusiastic about anything.
7 letter words containing p, h, a
- acaleph — any of the coelenterates of the former taxonomic group Acalephae, which included the jellyfishes
- agrapha — sayings of Jesus not recorded in the canonical Gospels
- airship — An airship is an aircraft that consists of a large balloon which is filled with gas and is powered by an engine. It has a section underneath for passengers.
- alpheus — a river god, lover of the nymph Arethusa. She changed into a spring to evade him, but he changed into a river and mingled with her
- alphorn — a wind instrument used in the Swiss Alps, consisting of a very long tube of wood or bark with a cornet-like mouthpiece
8 letter words containing p, h, a
- acephate — a white solid compound, C 4 H 10 NO 3 PS, used as an insecticide against a wide range of plant pests, including aphids, budworms, and tent caterpillars.
- agraphia — loss of the ability to write, resulting from a brain lesion
- agraphic — having or relating to agraphia
- air-ship — to send or ship via aircraft: to air-ship machine parts overseas.
- algraphy — (formerly) an offset process employing an aluminum plate instead of a stone.
9 letter words containing p, h, a
10 letter words containing p, h, a
11 letter words containing p, h, a
- acarophobia — a pathological belief that the skin is infested with mites or insects, often leading to self-mutilation in order to eliminate the infestation.
- acidophilic — easily stained with acid dyes
- acidophilus — a lactic-acid-producing bacterium primarily found in live yoghurt, useful in restoring bacterial balance in the intestine
- acrocephaly — oxycephaly
- actinograph — a recording actinometer
12 letter words containing p, h, a
- accomplished — If someone is accomplished at something, they are very good at it.
- accomplisher — to bring to its goal or conclusion; carry out; perform; finish: to accomplish one's mission.
- acetophenone — a colorless liquid, C 8 H 8 O, having a sweet odor: used chiefly as a scent in the manufacture of perfume.
- achluophobia — The fear of darkness.
- adiaphoresis — absence or reduction of perspiration.
13 letter words containing p, h, a
- accelerograph — an accelerometer containing a pendulum device for measuring and recording ground motions produced by earthquakes.
- acetaminophen — a white crystalline powder, CH3CONHC6H4OH, used for reducing fever and relieving pain
- achromatophil — Also, achromatophilic [ey-kruh-mat-uh-fil-ik, ak-ruh-, ey-kroh-muh-tuh-] /ˌeɪ krəˌmæt əˈfɪl ɪk, ˌæk rə-, eɪˌkroʊ mə tə-/ (Show IPA). having little or no affinity for stains.
- achromatopsia — a visual disorder defined by deficient or absent function in the retinal cones, resulting in colour blindness and in decreased vision in bright lights
- actinomorphic — (esp of a flower) having radial symmetry, as buttercups
14 letter words containing p, h, a
- accomplishable — to bring to its goal or conclusion; carry out; perform; finish: to accomplish one's mission.
- accomplishment — An accomplishment is something remarkable that has been done or achieved.
- achondroplasia — a skeletal disorder, characterized by failure of normal conversion of cartilage into bone, that begins during fetal life and results in dwarfism
- africanthropus — a genus of hominids of eastern Africa, assumed from a number of now lost skull fragments to have been a form of archaic Homo : no longer in technical use.
- alektorophobia — The fear of chickens.
15 letter words containing p, h, a
- acanthocephalan — any of the parasitic wormlike invertebrates of the phylum Acanthocephala, the adults of which have a spiny proboscis and live in the intestines of vertebrates
- acetophenetidin — phenacetin
- achlorophyllous — containing no chlorophyll.
- achromatophilia — the property of having little or no affinity for stains.
- acousticophobia — Fear of noise.
16 letter words containing p, h, a
- acanthopterygian — of, relating to, or belonging to the Acanthopterygii, a large group of teleost fishes having spiny fin rays. The group includes most saltwater bony fishes
- acquaintanceship — a person known to one, but usually not a close friend.
- acroparaesthesia — a persistent sensation of numbness and tingling in the hands and feet
- adjustable-pitch — (of a marine or aircraft propeller) having blades whose pitch can be changed while the propeller is stationary, chiefly to suit various conditions of navigation or flight.
- aerometeorograph — an aircraft instrument that records temperature, humidity, and atmospheric pressure
17 letter words containing p, h, a
- administratorship — a person who manages or has a talent for managing.
- alpha-fetoprotein — a protein that forms in the liver of the human fetus. Excessive quantities in the amniotic fluid and maternal blood may indicate spina bifida in the fetus; low levels may point to Down's syndrome
- angiocardiography — the making of X-ray pictures of the heart and its blood vessels after injecting a radiopaque substance
- anthropogeography — a branch of anthropology dealing with the geographical distribution of humankind and the relationship between human beings and their environment.
- anthropologically — the science that deals with the origins, physical and cultural development, biological characteristics, and social customs and beliefs of humankind.
18 letter words containing p, h, a
- anthropocentricity — the state or quality of being anthropocentric.
- anthropomorphising — Present participle of anthropomorphise.
- arachibutyrophobia — Fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of one's mouth.
- beta-naphthylamine — a white to reddish, crystalline, water-soluble, extremely toxic solid, C 10 H 9 N, used chiefly in the manufacture of azo dyes.
19 letter words containing p, h, a
- anthropocentrically — regarding the human being as the central fact of the universe.
- anthropomorphically — ascribing human form or attributes to a being or thing not human, especially to a deity.
- anti-prohibitionist — a person who favors or advocates prohibition.
- bacteriochlorophyll — a pale blue-gray form of chlorophyll that is unique to the photosynthetic but anaerobic purple bacteria.
- ballistocardiograph — an instrument that records the slight recoil of the body, while on a special bed, caused by the contractions of the heart: used to measure cardiac pumping power and the elasticity of the aorta
20 letter words containing p, h, a
21 letter words containing p, h, a
22 letter words containing p, h, a
- alpha-naphthylthiourea — ANTU.
23 letter words containing p, h, a
- alpes-de-haute-provence — a department of SE France in Provence-Alpes-Côte-d'Azur region. Capital: Digne. Pop: 144 508 (2003 est). Area: 6988 sq km (2725 sq miles)
On this page, we collect all words with P, H, A. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 14128 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains P, H, A that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.