Words containing p, a, t, h, i
6 letter words containing p, a, t, h, i
- ashpit — a receptacle in the bottom of a fireplace, under a barbecue, or the like, for the accumulation of ashes.
- haptic — of or relating to the sense of touch: the haptic sensation of holding a real book in your hands.
- hatpin — a long pin for securing a woman's hat to her hair, often having a bulbous decorative head of colored glass, simulated pearl, or the like.
- lapith — a member of a people in Thessaly who at the wedding of their king, Pirithoüs, fought the drunken centaurs
- pathic — a catamite
7 letter words containing p, a, t, h, i
- apathia — absence or suppression of passion, emotion, or excitement.
- aphetic — pertaining to or due to aphesis.
- aphotic — characterized by or growing in the absence of light
- ash-pit — a receptacle in the bottom of a fireplace, under a barbecue, or the like, for the accumulation of ashes.
- ashpits — a receptacle in the bottom of a fireplace, under a barbecue, or the like, for the accumulation of ashes.
8 letter words containing p, a, t, h, i
- antiphon — a short passage, usually from the Bible, recited or sung as a response after certain parts of a liturgical service
- antiphus — (in the Iliad) a Trojan ally, the son of Talaemenes and a nymph.
- apatheia — absence or suppression of passion, emotion, or excitement.
- apathies — absence or suppression of passion, emotion, or excitement.
- aphanite — any fine-grained rock, such as a basalt, containing minerals that cannot be distinguished with the naked eye
9 letter words containing p, a, t, h, i
- aliphatic — (of an organic compound) not aromatic, esp having an open chain structure, such as alkanes, alkenes, and alkynes
- altigraph — an instrument that measures altitude and records the measurements graphically
- amphitruo — a comedy (c200 b.c.) by Plautus.
- anthropic — of or relating to human beings
- antipathy — Antipathy is a strong feeling of dislike or hostility towards someone or something.
10 letter words containing p, a, t, h, i
- abiotrophy — the progressive degeneration of tissues, cells, etc
- about-ship — to manoeuvre a vessel onto a new tack
- achitophel — Ahithophel
- ahithophel — a member of David's council, who became one of Absalom's advisers in his rebellion and hanged himself when his advice was overruled (II Samuel 15:12–17:23)
- allopathic — of, relating to, or used in allopathy
11 letter words containing p, a, t, h, i
- actinograph — a recording actinometer
- alphabetize — to arrange in conventional alphabetical order
- alto-phobia — an abnormal fear of heights; acrophobia.
- amphetamine — Amphetamine is a drug which increases people's energy, makes them excited, and reduces their desire for food.
- amphibiotic — having an aquatic larval form and a terrestrial adult form, as amphibians
12 letter words containing p, a, t, h, i
- adiaphoretic — preventing or reducing perspiration.
- alphabetical — Alphabetical means arranged according to the normal order of the letters in the alphabet.
- alphabetizer — to put or arrange in alphabetical order.
- alphitomancy — the use of barley meal as a means of divination.
- amphiblastic — (of animal ova) showing complete but unequal cleavage after fertilization
13 letter words containing p, a, t, h, i
- acetaminophen — a white crystalline powder, CH3CONHC6H4OH, used for reducing fever and relieving pain
- achromatophil — Also, achromatophilic [ey-kruh-mat-uh-fil-ik, ak-ruh-, ey-kroh-muh-tuh-] /ˌeɪ krəˌmæt əˈfɪl ɪk, ˌæk rə-, eɪˌkroʊ mə tə-/ (Show IPA). having little or no affinity for stains.
- achromatopsia — a visual disorder defined by deficient or absent function in the retinal cones, resulting in colour blindness and in decreased vision in bright lights
- actinomorphic — (esp of a flower) having radial symmetry, as buttercups
- actinotherapy — radiotherapy, especially using ultraviolet rays.
14 letter words containing p, a, t, h, i
- accomplishment — An accomplishment is something remarkable that has been done or achieved.
- africanthropus — a genus of hominids of eastern Africa, assumed from a number of now lost skull fragments to have been a form of archaic Homo : no longer in technical use.
- alektorophobia — The fear of chickens.
- amphiarthroses — a joint permitting only slight motion, as that between the vertebrae.
- amphiarthrosis — a type of articulation permitting only slight movement, as between the vertebrae of the backbone
15 letter words containing p, a, t, h, i
- acetophenetidin — phenacetin
- achromatophilia — the property of having little or no affinity for stains.
- acousticophobia — Fear of noise.
- aegyptopithecus — a genus of extinct anthropoid ape of the Oligocene Period known from remains found in Egypt.
- allotriomorphic — (of minerals) not having their own regular shape (as determined by their internal structure) but being shaped instead by adjacent minerals
16 letter words containing p, a, t, h, i
- acanthopterygian — of, relating to, or belonging to the Acanthopterygii, a large group of teleost fishes having spiny fin rays. The group includes most saltwater bony fishes
- acquaintanceship — a person known to one, but usually not a close friend.
- acroparaesthesia — a persistent sensation of numbness and tingling in the hands and feet
- adjustable-pitch — (of a marine or aircraft propeller) having blades whose pitch can be changed while the propeller is stationary, chiefly to suit various conditions of navigation or flight.
- aerotherapeutics — the treatment of disease by the use of air, esp. by exposing patients to changes in atmospheric pressure
17 letter words containing p, a, t, h, i
- administratorship — a person who manages or has a talent for managing.
- alpha-fetoprotein — a protein that forms in the liver of the human fetus. Excessive quantities in the amniotic fluid and maternal blood may indicate spina bifida in the fetus; low levels may point to Down's syndrome
- anthropologically — the science that deals with the origins, physical and cultural development, biological characteristics, and social customs and beliefs of humankind.
- anthropomorphized — Simple past tense and past participle of anthropomorphize.
- anthropomorphosis — transformation into human form
18 letter words containing p, a, t, h, i
- anthropocentricity — the state or quality of being anthropocentric.
- anthropomorphising — Present participle of anthropomorphise.
- arachibutyrophobia — Fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of one's mouth.
- beta-naphthylamine — a white to reddish, crystalline, water-soluble, extremely toxic solid, C 10 H 9 N, used chiefly in the manufacture of azo dyes.
- controllable-pitch — (of a marine or aircraft propeller) having blades whose pitch can be changed during navigation or flight; variable-pitch.
19 letter words containing p, a, t, h, i
- anthropocentrically — regarding the human being as the central fact of the universe.
- anthropomorphically — ascribing human form or attributes to a being or thing not human, especially to a deity.
- anti-prohibitionist — a person who favors or advocates prohibition.
- bacteriochlorophyll — a pale blue-gray form of chlorophyll that is unique to the photosynthetic but anaerobic purple bacteria.
- ballistocardiograph — an instrument that records the slight recoil of the body, while on a special bed, caused by the contractions of the heart: used to measure cardiac pumping power and the elasticity of the aorta
20 letter words containing p, a, t, h, i
- adrenocorticotrophic — stimulating the adrenal cortex
- anthropomorphization — Endowing with human qualities.
- hypercholesterolemia — the presence of an excessive amount of cholesterol in the blood.
- hyperlipoproteinemia — Pathology. any of various disorders of lipoprotein metabolism, usually characterized by abnormally high levels of cholesterol and certain lipoproteins in the blood.
- lymphogranulomatosis — widespread infectious granuloma of the lymphatic system.
21 letter words containing p, a, t, h, i
- atmospheric-inversion — an act or instance of inverting.
- hypercholesterolaemia — the condition of having a high concentration of cholesterol in the blood
- hysterosalpingography — (medicine) X-ray examination of the uterus and oviducts following injection of a radiopaque substance.
- pentamethylenediamine — cadaverine.
22 letter words containing p, a, t, h, i
- alpha-naphthylthiourea — ANTU.
- chemical-sympathectomy — sympathectomy (def 2).
- dehydroepiandrosterone — the most abundant steroid in the human body, that is involved in the manufacture of testosterone, oestrogen, progesterone, and corticosterone
- garmisch-partenkirchen — a city in S Germany, in the Bavarian Alps.
23 letter words containing p, a, t, h, i
24 letter words containing p, a, t, h, i
- dibasic-sodium-phosphate — Also called monobasic sodium phosphate. a white, crystalline, slightly hygroscopic, water-soluble powder, NaH 2 PO 4 , used chiefly in dyeing and in electroplating.
- hyperbetalipoproteinemia — An abnormally high level of betalipoprotein in the blood.
- ichthyophthirius-disease — ich.
29 letter words containing p, a, t, h, i
- floccinaucinihilipilification — Rare. the estimation of something as valueless (encountered mainly as an example of one of the longest words in the English language).
31 letter words containing p, a, t, h, i
32 letter words containing p, a, t, h, i
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with P, A, T, H, I. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 5461 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains P, A, T, H, I that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.