Words containing p, a, c, i, f, s
8 letter words containing p, a, c, i, f, s
9 letter words containing p, a, c, i, f, s
- backflips — Plural form of backflip.
- campfires — Plural form of campfire.
- caprifigs — Plural form of caprifig.
- crampfish — a ray of the order Torpediniformes with electric organs on either side of its head
- firescape — to arrange the features of (a garden or other area of land) in a way that inhibits the spread of fire, for example by increasing the amount of open space and cultivating fire-resistant plants
10 letter words containing p, a, c, i, f, s
- factorship — The business of a factor.
- felspathic — feldspathic.
- fireplaces — Plural form of fireplace.
- flick-pass — a movement in which the ball is passed quickly to another player by flicking it out of the hand; often performed with only one hand
- pacificism — opposition to war or violence of any kind.
11 letter words containing p, a, c, i, f, s
12 letter words containing p, a, c, i, f, s
- craftmanship — Alternative form of craftsmanship.
- financescape — Figuratively, the financial landscape; financial markets.
- infographics — Plural form of infographic.
- pecksniffian — hypocritically and unctuously affecting benevolence or high moral principles.
- pontificates — the office or term of office of a pontiff.
13 letter words containing p, a, c, i, f, s
- affenpinscher — a small wire-haired breed of dog of European origin, having tufts of hair on the muzzle
- anti-pacifist — a person who believes in pacifism or is opposed to war or to violence of any kind.
- chieftainship — the chief of a clan or a tribe.
- craftsmanship — Craftsmanship is the skill that someone uses when they make beautiful things with their hands.
- fluoroplastic — any of the plastics, as Teflon, in which hydrogen atoms of the hydrocarbon chains are replaced by fluorine atoms.
14 letter words containing p, a, c, i, f, s
- africanthropus — a genus of hominids of eastern Africa, assumed from a number of now lost skull fragments to have been a form of archaic Homo : no longer in technical use.
- amplifications — Plural form of amplification.
- misperformance — a musical, dramatic, or other entertainment presented before an audience.
- pacifistically — from a pacifistic point of view
- pan-africanism — the idea or advocacy of a political alliance or union of all the African nations.
15 letter words containing p, a, c, i, f, s
- caprifoliaceous — of, relating to, or belonging to the Caprifoliaceae, a family of N temperate shrubs, small trees, and climbers including honeysuckle, elder, and guelder-rose
- craftswomanship — The body of skills, techniques, and expertise of (a) feminine craft(s).
- despecification — The act of generalizing, or making less specific.
- fasciolopsiasis — a parasitic disease caused by flukes of the genus Fasciolopsis and characterized by abdominal pain and diarrhea: common in the Far East.
- french-speaking — able to speak French
16 letter words containing p, a, c, i, f, s
- craftspersonship — The body of activities, skills, techniques, knowledge, and expertise pertinent to (a) particular craft(s).
- exemplifications — Plural form of exemplification.
- misspecification — An incorrect specification.
- prespecification — the act of specifying.
- prince's-feather — a tall, showy plant, Amaranthus hybridus erythrostachys, of the amaranth family, having reddish foliage and thick spikes of small, red flowers.
17 letter words containing p, a, c, i, f, s
- camp-fire-members — a U.S. organization for girls and boys that emphasizes the building of character and good citizenship through work, health, and love; originally founded for girls (Camp Fire girls) in 1910, it is now open to both boys and girls (Camp Fire members)
- impersonification — (archaic) the act of impersonating; impersonation.
- intraspecifically — Between individuals of the same species.
- point-of-purchase — designating or in use at a retail outlet where an item can be purchased; point-of-sale: point-of-purchase displays to entice the buyer.
- pre-modifications — an act or instance of modifying.
18 letter words containing p, a, c, i, f, s
19 letter words containing p, a, c, i, f, s
- phacoemulsification — the removal of a cataract by first liquefying the affected lens with ultrasonic vibrations and then extracting it by suction.
- phakoemulsification — the removal of a cataract by first liquefying the affected lens with ultrasonic vibrations and then extracting it by suction.
- specific-resistance — the power or property of resistance.
20 letter words containing p, a, c, i, f, s
- specific-conductance — conductivity (def 2).
34 letter words containing p, a, c, i, f, s
35 letter words containing p, a, c, i, f, s
- trust-territory-the-pacific-islands — a U.S. trust territory in the Pacific Ocean, comprising the Mariana, Marshall, and Caroline Islands: approved by the United Nations 1947; since 1976 constituents of the trusteeship have established or moved toward self-government. 717 sq. mi. (1857 sq. km).
On this page, we collect all words with P, A, C, I, F, S. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 866 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains P, A, C, I, F, S that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.