Words containing p, a, c, i
5 letter words containing p, a, c, i
- aspic — Aspic is a clear shiny jelly made from meat juices. It is used in making cold savoury meat dishes.
- capiz — the bivalve shell of a mollusc (Placuna placenta) found esp in the Philippines and having a smooth translucent shiny interior: used in jewellery, ornaments, lampshades, etc
- capri — an island off W Italy, in the Bay of Naples: resort since Roman times. Pop: 12 200 (2002 est). Area: about 13 sq km (5 sq miles)
- carpi — of carpus
6 letter words containing p, a, c, i
- apical — of, at, or being the apex
- apices — apex
- apiece — If people have a particular number of things apiece, they have that number each.
- apneic — a temporary suspension of breathing, occurring in some newborns (infant apnea) and in some adults during sleep (sleep apnea)
- atopic — of or relating to hereditary hypersensitivity to certain allergens
7 letter words containing p, a, c, i
- acapnia — the state of lacking carbon dioxide in the blood
- aesopic — of, relating to, or characteristic of Aesop or his fables: a story that points an Aesopian moral.
- airpack — an apparatus consisting of a face mask connected to a portable air supply, as an air tank that can be strapped to one's back, used especially by firefighters and search teams in areas of smoke, poisonous fumes, intense heat, etc.
- aphakic — lack or loss of the lens of the eye.
- aphasic — pertaining to or affected with aphasia.
8 letter words containing p, a, c, i
- abapical — away from or opposite the apex
- acupoint — any of the specific points on the body where a needle is inserted in acupuncture or pressure is applied in acupressure
- adscript — a serf bound to the land which they work or occupy, and who can be bought or sold along with it
- agraphic — having or relating to agraphia
- airspace — A country's airspace is the part of the sky that is over that country and is considered to belong to it.
9 letter words containing p, a, c, i
- accepting — amenable; open: She was always more accepting of coaching suggestions than her teammates.
- acceptive — ready or willing to accept
- accipiter — any hawk of the genus Accipiter, typically having short rounded wings and a long tail
- acephalic — having no head or one that is reduced and indistinct
- acidophil — (of cells or cell contents) easily stained by acid dyes
10 letter words containing p, a, c, i
11 letter words containing p, a, c, i
- acarophobia — a pathological belief that the skin is infested with mites or insects, often leading to self-mutilation in order to eliminate the infestation.
- acataleptic — not able to be understood or conceived.
- acceptation — the accepted meaning, as of a word, phrase, etc
- acceptingly — in an accepting manner
- accipitrine — of, relating to, or resembling a hawk; rapacious
12 letter words containing p, a, c, i
- accompanying — provided at the same time as something else as an extra or addition; supplementary
- accompanyist — accompanist.
- accomplished — If someone is accomplished at something, they are very good at it.
- accomplisher — to bring to its goal or conclusion; carry out; perform; finish: to accomplish one's mission.
- achluophobia — The fear of darkness.
13 letter words containing p, a, c, i
- abyssopelagic — referring to or occurring in the region of deep water above the floor of the ocean
- acceptability — capable or worthy of being accepted.
- acceptingness — the state or quality of being accepting
- accompaniment — The accompaniment to a song or tune is the music that is played at the same time as it and forms a background to it.
- acetaminophen — a white crystalline powder, CH3CONHC6H4OH, used for reducing fever and relieving pain
14 letter words containing p, a, c, i
- accident-prone — tending to have more accidents or mishaps than the average person.
- accompaniments — something incidental or added for ornament, symmetry, etc.
- accomplishable — to bring to its goal or conclusion; carry out; perform; finish: to accomplish one's mission.
- accomplishment — An accomplishment is something remarkable that has been done or achieved.
- achondroplasia — a skeletal disorder, characterized by failure of normal conversion of cartilage into bone, that begins during fetal life and results in dwarfism
15 letter words containing p, a, c, i
- acetophenetidin — phenacetin
- achromatophilia — the property of having little or no affinity for stains.
- acousticophobia — Fear of noise.
- actinopterygian — belonging or pertaining to the Actinopterygii, a group of bony fishes.
- aegyptopithecus — a genus of extinct anthropoid ape of the Oligocene Period known from remains found in Egypt.
16 letter words containing p, a, c, i
- acanthopterygian — of, relating to, or belonging to the Acanthopterygii, a large group of teleost fishes having spiny fin rays. The group includes most saltwater bony fishes
- acquaintanceship — a person known to one, but usually not a close friend.
- acroparaesthesia — a persistent sensation of numbness and tingling in the hands and feet
- adjustable-pitch — (of a marine or aircraft propeller) having blades whose pitch can be changed while the propeller is stationary, chiefly to suit various conditions of navigation or flight.
- aerotherapeutics — the treatment of disease by the use of air, esp. by exposing patients to changes in atmospheric pressure
17 letter words containing p, a, c, i
- angiocardiography — the making of X-ray pictures of the heart and its blood vessels after injecting a radiopaque substance
- anthropologically — the science that deals with the origins, physical and cultural development, biological characteristics, and social customs and beliefs of humankind.
- anti-anaphylactic — exaggerated allergic reaction to a foreign protein resulting from previous exposure to it.
- anti-metaphysical — pertaining to or of the nature of metaphysics.
- anti-monopolistic — a person who has a monopoly.
18 letter words containing p, a, c, i
19 letter words containing p, a, c, i
- adrenocorticotropic — that can stimulate the cortex of the adrenal glands
- adrenocorticotropin — ACTH.
- anthropocentrically — regarding the human being as the central fact of the universe.
- anthropomorphically — ascribing human form or attributes to a being or thing not human, especially to a deity.
- auricular-appendage — Anatomy. the projecting outer portion of the ear; pinna. Also called auricular appendage. an ear-shaped appendage projecting from each atrium of the heart. (loosely) the atrium.
20 letter words containing p, a, c, i
21 letter words containing p, a, c, i
- atmospheric-inversion — an act or instance of inverting.
22 letter words containing p, a, c, i
- chemical-sympathectomy — sympathectomy (def 2).
26 letter words containing p, a, c, i
- compassionate-conservatism — a political conservative who is motivated by concern for the needy but supports policies based on personal responsibility and limited government: George W. Bush ran for president as a compassionate conservative.
On this page, we collect all words with P, A, C, I. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 13490 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains P, A, C, I that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.