Words containing p, a, c
3 letter words containing p, a, c
4 letter words containing p, a, c
- apec — Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation
- camp — A camp is a collection of huts and other buildings that is provided for a particular group of people, such as refugees, prisoners, or soldiers, as a place to live or stay.
- cap. — chapter
- capa — Robert, real name André Friedmann. 1913–54, Hungarian photographer, who established his reputation as a photojournalist during the Spanish Civil War
- cape — A cape is a large piece of land that sticks out into the sea from the coast.
5 letter words containing p, a, c
- apace — If something develops or continues apace, it is developing or continuing quickly.
- apoc. — Apocalypse
- ascap — American Society of Composers, Authors, and Publishers
- aspic — Aspic is a clear shiny jelly made from meat juices. It is used in making cold savoury meat dishes.
- calpe — Rock of Gibraltar
6 letter words containing p, a, c
- accept — If you accept something that you have been offered, you say yes to it or agree to take it.
- alpaca — Alpaca is a type of soft wool.
- apache — a member of a North American Indian people, formerly nomadic and warlike, inhabiting the southwestern US and N Mexico
- apercu — outline
- apical — of, at, or being the apex
7 letter words containing p, a, c
- acaleph — any of the coelenterates of the former taxonomic group Acalephae, which included the jellyfishes
- acapnia — the state of lacking carbon dioxide in the blood
- aesopic — of, relating to, or characteristic of Aesop or his fables: a story that points an Aesopian moral.
- airpack — an apparatus consisting of a face mask connected to a portable air supply, as an air tank that can be strapped to one's back, used especially by firefighters and search teams in areas of smoke, poisonous fumes, intense heat, etc.
- alcopop — an alcoholic drink that tastes like a soft drink
8 letter words containing p, a, c
- abapical — away from or opposite the apex
- acapulco — a port and resort in SW Mexico, in Guerrero state. Pop: 761 000 (2005 est)
- acarpous — (of plants) producing no fruit
- accepted — Accepted ideas are agreed by most people to be correct or reasonable.
- acceptee — a person who has been accepted, or has accepted a position
9 letter words containing p, a, c
- acceptant — receiving willingly; receptive
- accepting — amenable; open: She was always more accepting of coaching suggestions than her teammates.
- acceptive — ready or willing to accept
- accipiter — any hawk of the genus Accipiter, typically having short rounded wings and a long tail
- accompany — If you accompany someone, you go somewhere with them.
10 letter words containing p, a, c
- acarpelous — without carpels
- acatalepsy — the state of being impossible to conceive or understand
- acceptable — Acceptable activities and situations are those that most people approve of or consider to be normal.
- acceptably — capable or worthy of being accepted.
- acceptance — Acceptance of an offer or a proposal is the act of saying yes to it or agreeing to it.
11 letter words containing p, a, c
- absorptance — a measure of the ability of an object to absorb radiation, equal to the ratio of the absorbed radiant flux to the incident flux. For a layer of material the ratio of the flux absorbed between the entry and exit surfaces of the layer to the flux leaving the entry surface is the internal absorptance
- acarophobia — a pathological belief that the skin is infested with mites or insects, often leading to self-mutilation in order to eliminate the infestation.
- acarpellous — (of flowers) having no carpels
- acataleptic — not able to be understood or conceived.
- acceptation — the accepted meaning, as of a word, phrase, etc
12 letter words containing p, a, c
- accompanying — provided at the same time as something else as an extra or addition; supplementary
- accompanyist — accompanist.
- accomplished — If someone is accomplished at something, they are very good at it.
- accomplisher — to bring to its goal or conclusion; carry out; perform; finish: to accomplish one's mission.
- accouplement — a timber joist or beam that serves as a tie or support
13 letter words containing p, a, c
- abyssopelagic — referring to or occurring in the region of deep water above the floor of the ocean
- accelerograph — an accelerometer containing a pendulum device for measuring and recording ground motions produced by earthquakes.
- acceptability — capable or worthy of being accepted.
- acceptingness — the state or quality of being accepting
- accompaniment — The accompaniment to a song or tune is the music that is played at the same time as it and forms a background to it.
14 letter words containing p, a, c
- accident-prone — tending to have more accidents or mishaps than the average person.
- accompaniments — something incidental or added for ornament, symmetry, etc.
- accomplishable — to bring to its goal or conclusion; carry out; perform; finish: to accomplish one's mission.
- accomplishment — An accomplishment is something remarkable that has been done or achieved.
- achondroplasia — a skeletal disorder, characterized by failure of normal conversion of cartilage into bone, that begins during fetal life and results in dwarfism
15 letter words containing p, a, c
- acanthocephalan — any of the parasitic wormlike invertebrates of the phylum Acanthocephala, the adults of which have a spiny proboscis and live in the intestines of vertebrates
- acetophenetidin — phenacetin
- achlorophyllous — containing no chlorophyll.
- achromatophilia — the property of having little or no affinity for stains.
- acousticophobia — Fear of noise.
16 letter words containing p, a, c
- acanthopterygian — of, relating to, or belonging to the Acanthopterygii, a large group of teleost fishes having spiny fin rays. The group includes most saltwater bony fishes
- acquaintanceship — a person known to one, but usually not a close friend.
- acroparaesthesia — a persistent sensation of numbness and tingling in the hands and feet
- adjustable-pitch — (of a marine or aircraft propeller) having blades whose pitch can be changed while the propeller is stationary, chiefly to suit various conditions of navigation or flight.
- aerotherapeutics — the treatment of disease by the use of air, esp. by exposing patients to changes in atmospheric pressure
17 letter words containing p, a, c
- angiocardiography — the making of X-ray pictures of the heart and its blood vessels after injecting a radiopaque substance
- anthropologically — the science that deals with the origins, physical and cultural development, biological characteristics, and social customs and beliefs of humankind.
- anti-anaphylactic — exaggerated allergic reaction to a foreign protein resulting from previous exposure to it.
- anti-metaphysical — pertaining to or of the nature of metaphysics.
- anti-monopolistic — a person who has a monopoly.
18 letter words containing p, a, c
- anthropocentricity — the state or quality of being anthropocentric.
- arachibutyrophobia — Fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of one's mouth.
- bankers-acceptance — a draft or bill of exchange that a bank has accepted. Abbreviation: BA. Also called banker's acceptance. Compare acceptance (def 6).
- campbell-bannerman — Sir Henry. 1836–1908, British statesman and leader of the Liberal Party (1899–1908); prime minister (1905–08), who granted self-government to the Transvaal and the Orange River Colony
19 letter words containing p, a, c
- adrenocorticotropic — that can stimulate the cortex of the adrenal glands
- adrenocorticotropin — ACTH.
- anthropocentrically — regarding the human being as the central fact of the universe.
- anthropomorphically — ascribing human form or attributes to a being or thing not human, especially to a deity.
- auricular-appendage — Anatomy. the projecting outer portion of the ear; pinna. Also called auricular appendage. an ear-shaped appendage projecting from each atrium of the heart. (loosely) the atrium.
20 letter words containing p, a, c
- adrenocorticotrophic — stimulating the adrenal cortex
21 letter words containing p, a, c
- atmospheric-inversion — an act or instance of inverting.
23 letter words containing p, a, c
- alpes-de-haute-provence — a department of SE France in Provence-Alpes-Côte-d'Azur region. Capital: Digne. Pop: 144 508 (2003 est). Area: 6988 sq km (2725 sq miles)
On this page, we collect all words with P, A, C. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 19644 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains P, A, C that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.