Words containing o, s, t, e
5 letter words containing o, s, t, e
- besot — to stupefy or muddle by narcotics or infatuation
6 letter words containing o, s, t, e
- atones — to make amends or reparation, as for an offense or a crime, or for an offender (usually followed by for): to atone for one's sins.
- bestow — To bestow something on someone means to give or present it to them.
- bootes — a constellation in the N hemisphere lying near Ursa Major and containing the first magnitude star Arcturus
- bosket — a clump of small trees or bushes; thicket
- bosset — either of the rudimentary antlers found in young deer
7 letter words containing o, s, t, e
- acetous — containing, producing, or resembling acetic acid or vinegar
- aetolus — son of Endymion and founder of Aetolia.
- amosite — a fibrous mineral used in the manufacture of heat and acid-proof asbestos
- anteros — Mount, a peak in central Colorado, in the Sawatch Mountains. 14,269 feet (4349 meters).
- apostle — The apostles were the followers of Jesus Christ who went from place to place telling people about him and trying to persuade them to become Christians.
8 letter words containing o, s, t, e
9 letter words containing o, s, t, e
- abortuses — immature placental or fetal tissue prematurely passed or curetted.
- absolutes — free from imperfection; complete; perfect: absolute liberty.
- absolvent — a person who absolves
- absorbent — Absorbent material soaks up liquid easily.
- acusector — a needle for cutting tissue by means of a high-frequency electric current.
10 letter words containing o, s, t, e
- absolutely — Absolutely means totally and completely.
- absolutive — the grammatical case in an ergative language that is used for the direct object of a transitive verb and the subject of an intransitive verb
- absolutize — to make absolute
- absorptive — able or tending to absorb; absorbent.
- abstemious — Someone who is abstemious avoids doing too much of something enjoyable such as eating or drinking.
11 letter words containing o, s, t, e
- abolishment — to do away with; put an end to; annul; make void: to abolish slavery.
- absorptance — a measure of the ability of an object to absorb radiation, equal to the ratio of the absorbed radiant flux to the incident flux. For a layer of material the ratio of the flux absorbed between the entry and exit surfaces of the layer to the flux leaving the entry surface is the internal absorptance
- abstentious — an act or instance of abstaining.
- actinomyces — a genus of bacteria that causes disease in humans and improves soil ecology
- adenoiditis — inflammation of the adenoid tissue.
12 letter words containing o, s, t, e
- absoluteness — the quality of being absolute
- abstemiously — sparing or moderate in eating and drinking; temperate in diet.
- acanthaceous — of or relating to the Acanthaceae, a mainly tropical and subtropical family of flowering plants that includes the acanthus
- acetostearin — a waxlike, nongreasy solid, C 23 H 44 O 5 : used chiefly as a food preservative and as a plasticizer.
- acoustimeter — a portable electronic device for measuring noise levels, especially those of traffic.
13 letter words containing o, s, t, e
- abbreviations — a shortened or contracted form of a word or phrase, used to represent the whole, as Dr. for Doctor, U.S. for United States, lb. for pound.
- abnormalities — an abnormal condition, state, or quality; irregularity; deviation.
- abstentionism — the policy of withholding one's vote or refusing to participate in some other aspect of the political process
- abstentionist — a person who practises or advocates abstention or abstentionism
- accouterments — personal clothing, accessories, etc.
14 letter words containing o, s, t, e
- absorbefacient — a medicine or other agent that promotes absorption
- absorptiometer — an instrument that measures absorption of light, esp by a solution
- absorptiometry — (chemistry) Analysis using an absorptiometer.
- abstemiousness — sparing or moderate in eating and drinking; temperate in diet.
- accompaniments — something incidental or added for ornament, symmetry, etc.
15 letter words containing o, s, t, e
- accelerationist — a person, especially an economist, who advocates or promotes the acceleration principle.
- accessorization — to fit or equip with accessories: to accessorize a car with special seat covers.
- acoustoelectric — electroacoustic.
- actinochemistry — the branch of chemistry dealing with actinism; photochemistry.
- adventurousness — the quality of being adventurous
16 letter words containing o, s, t, e
- abdominocentesis — (surgery) Extraction of peritoneal fluid from the abdomen for evaluation, using a trocar.
- accountabilities — the state of being accountable, liable, or answerable.
- acroparaesthesia — a persistent sensation of numbness and tingling in the hands and feet
- across-the-board — applying to all employees, members, groups, or categories; general: The across-the-board pay increase means a raise for all employees.
- actinodermatitis — dermatitis from exposure to radiation, esp ultraviolet light or X-rays
17 letter words containing o, s, t, e
- acoustoelectronic — denoting a device in which electronic signals are converted into acoustic waves, esp in delay lines, etc
- air-transportable — that can be transported by aircraft: air-transportable equipment.
- aircraft-observer — someone or something that observes.
- anaesthesiologist — anesthesiology.
- anti-conservatism — the disposition to preserve or restore what is established and traditional and to limit change.
18 letter words containing o, s, t, e
- aerothermodynamics — the study of the exchange of heat between solids and gases, esp of the heating effect on aircraft flying through the air at very high speeds
- agro-industrialize — to industrialize the agriculture of: to agro-industrialize a developing nation.
- angiotensinogenase — (enzyme) renin.
- anti-commercialism — the principles, practices, and spirit of commerce.
- anti-miscegenation — marriage or cohabitation between two people from different racial groups, especially, in the U.S., between a black person and a white person: In 1968 the Supreme Court ruled unanimously that state laws prohibiting miscegenation were unconstitutional.
19 letter words containing o, s, t, e
- ambassador-at-large — an ambassador with special duties who may be sent to more than one government
- anti-vivisectionist — a person who opposes vivisection.
- cape-disappointment — Cape, a cape in SW Washington state, projecting into the Pacific Ocean on the N of the mouth of the Columbia River.
- castelnuovo-tedesco — Mario [mah-ryaw] /ˈmɑ ryɔ/ (Show IPA), 1895–1968, U.S. composer, born in Italy.
- cathodoluminescence — luminescence caused by irradiation with electrons (cathode rays)
20 letter words containing o, s, t, e
- acetylcholinesterase — an enzyme in nerve cells that is responsible for the destruction of acetylcholine and thus for switching off excitation of the nerve
- adrenocorticosteroid — corticosteroid
- belgorod-dnestrovski — a port in SW Ukraine, on the Dniester estuary: belonged to Romania from 1918 until 1940; under Soviet rule (1944–91). Pop: 48 100 (2004 est)
- belgorod-dnestrovsky — a seaport in SW Ukraine, on the Black Sea.
21 letter words containing o, s, t, e
22 letter words containing o, s, t, e
- carboxymethylcellulose — a white, water-soluble polymer derived from cellulose, used as a coating and sizing for paper and textiles, a stabilizer for various foods, and an appetite suppressor.
- centimeter-gram-second — designating or of a system of measurement in which the centimeter, gram, and second are the units of length, mass, and time, respectively
- chemical-sympathectomy — sympathectomy (def 2).
23 letter words containing o, s, t, e
- alpes-de-haute-provence — a department of SE France in Provence-Alpes-Côte-d'Azur region. Capital: Digne. Pop: 144 508 (2003 est). Area: 6988 sq km (2725 sq miles)
- astronomical-refraction — Physics. the change of direction of a ray of light, sound, heat, or the like, in passing obliquely from one medium into another in which its wave velocity is different.
24 letter words containing o, s, t, e
- assembly-of-the-notables — a prominent, distinguished, or important person.
On this page, we collect all words with O, S, T, E. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 32598 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains O, S, T, E that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.