Words containing o, r, g, a, n
5 letter words containing o, r, g, a, n
6 letter words containing o, r, g, a, n
- angkor — a large area of ruins in NW Cambodia, containing Angkor Thom (tɔːm ), the capital of the former Khmer Empire, and Angkor Wat (wɒt ), a three-storey temple, which were overgrown with dense jungle from the 14th to 19th centuries
- angora — An angora goat or rabbit is a particular breed that has long silky hair.
- aragon — an autonomous region of NE Spain: independent kingdom from the 11th century until 1479, when it was united with Castile to form modern Spain. Pop: 1 059 600 (2003 est). Area: 47 609 sq km (18 382 sq miles)
- bangor — a university town in NW Wales, in Gwynedd, on the Menai Strait. Pop: 15 280 (2001)
- barong — a broad-bladed cleaver-like knife used in the Philippines
7 letter words containing o, r, g, a, n
- acrogen — any flowerless plant, such as a fern or moss, in which growth occurs from the tip of the main stem
- adoring — An adoring person is someone who loves and admires another person very much.
- aerogen — Any noble gas.
- aground — If a ship runs aground, it touches the ground in a shallow part of a river, lake, or the sea, and gets stuck.
- aorangi — Cook2
8 letter words containing o, r, g, a, n
- aborning — while being born, developed, or realized (esp in the phrase die aborning)
- agrimony — any of various N temperate rosaceous plants of the genus Agrimonia, which have compound leaves, long spikes of small yellow flowers, and bristly burlike fruits
- agrinion — a city in W Greece.
- agronomy — the science of cultivation of land, soil management, and crop production
- algernon — a masculine name: dim. Algie, Algy
9 letter words containing o, r, g, a, n
- abhorring — to regard with extreme repugnance or aversion; detest utterly; loathe; abominate.
- aborigine — Aborigines are members of the tribes that were living in Australia when Europeans arrived there.
- absorbing — An absorbing task or activity interests you a great deal and takes up all your attention and energy.
- according — in proportion; in relation
- adoringly — to regard with the utmost esteem, love, and respect; honor.
10 letter words containing o, r, g, a, n
- aboriginal — An Aboriginal is an Australian Aborigine.
- aborigines — one of the original or earliest known inhabitants of a country or region.
- abrogation — the act or an instance of abrogating, or repealing: abrogation of the treaty's responsibility.
- accrington — a town in NW England, in SE Lancashire. Pop: 35 203 (2001)
- acrogynous — having the female reproductive organ arising from the apical cell of the stem, thereby terminating its growth, as certain liverworts.
11 letter words containing o, r, g, a, n
- aboveground — occurring, situated, etc. above or on the surface of the earth
- accordingly — You use accordingly to introduce a fact or situation which is a result or consequence of something that you have just referred to.
- actinograph — a recording actinometer
- aerobraking — the use of aerodynamic braking in extremely low-density atmospheres in space at hypersonic Mach numbers
- aggradation — to raise the grade or level of (a river valley, a stream bed, etc.) by depositing detritus, sediment, or the like.
12 letter words containing o, r, g, a, n
- aboriginalia — objects from Aboriginal culture used as decorations, esp when they produce a distorted, sentimental view of Aborigines and Aboriginal history
- aboriginally — of, relating to, or typical of aborigines: aboriginal customs.
- acid-forming — (of an oxide or element) yielding an acid when dissolved in water or having an oxide that forms an acid in water; acidic
- acknowledger — to admit to be real or true; recognize the existence, truth, or fact of: to acknowledge one's mistakes.
- aeromagnetic — of magnetism in the atmosphere
13 letter words containing o, r, g, a, n
- aboriginality — the state of being Aboriginal, esp with regard to having a common Aboriginal culture
- accessorizing — to fit or equip with accessories: to accessorize a car with special seat covers.
- actor-manager — a leading actor who produces and usually stars in his or her own productions: Sir Henry Irving was one of the first actor-managers.
- aerodontalgia — a toothache caused by lowered barometric pressure, as in high-altitude flight.
- aeromagnetics — the science of measuring magnetic characteristics associated with atmospheric conditions of the earth.
14 letter words containing o, r, g, a, n
- adder's-tongue — any of several terrestrial ferns of the genus Ophioglossum, esp O. vulgatum, that grow in the N hemisphere and have a spore-bearing body that sticks out like a spike from the leaf: family Ophioglossaceae
- agrotechnician — a specialist in the science and technology of agriculture, farm production, or the like.
- agrotechnology — the technology of agriculture, as the methods or machinery needed for efficient production.
- albury-wodonga — a town in SE Australia, in S central New South Wales, on the Murray River: commercial centre of an agricultural region. Pop: 69 880 (2001)
- all-or-nothing — not allowing for qualification or compromise; either fully or not at all operative: an all-or-nothing approach.
15 letter words containing o, r, g, a, n
- actinopterygian — belonging or pertaining to the Actinopterygii, a group of bony fishes.
- agranulocytosis — a serious and sometimes fatal illness characterized by a marked reduction of leucocytes, usually caused by hypersensitivity to certain drugs
- agro-industrial — the large-scale production, processing, and packaging of food using modern equipment and methods.
- americanologist — a foreign expert or specialist in American cultural or political matters: a leading Americanologist in the Kremlin.
- anthropogenesis — the study of the origins of man
16 letter words containing o, r, g, a, n
- acanthopterygian — of, relating to, or belonging to the Acanthopterygii, a large group of teleost fishes having spiny fin rays. The group includes most saltwater bony fishes
- anglo-australian — belonging, relating to, or involving England and Australia, or the people of the two countries.
- anopisthographic — a manuscript, parchment, or book having writing on only one side of the leaves.
- anti-immigration — the act of immigrating.
- anti-integration — an act or instance of combining into an integral whole.
17 letter words containing o, r, g, a, n
- angiocardiography — the making of X-ray pictures of the heart and its blood vessels after injecting a radiopaque substance
- anthropogeography — a branch of anthropology dealing with the geographical distribution of humankind and the relationship between human beings and their environment.
- anthropologically — the science that deals with the origins, physical and cultural development, biological characteristics, and social customs and beliefs of humankind.
- anti-carcinogenic — any substance or agent that tends to produce a cancer.
- anti-profiteering — a person who seeks or exacts exorbitant profits, especially through the sale of scarce or rationed goods.
18 letter words containing o, r, g, a, n
- agri-environmental — of or relating to the impact of agricultural practices on the environment
- agro-industrialize — to industrialize the agriculture of: to agro-industrialize a developing nation.
- anthropomorphising — Present participle of anthropomorphise.
- antiferromagnetism — the phenomenon exhibited by substances that resemble paramagnetic substances in the value of their relative permeability but that behave like ferromagnetic substances when their temperature is varied
- battleground-state — a state of the U.S. in which the Democratic and Republican candidates both have a good chance of winning and that is considered key to the outcome of a presidential election: the swing states of Ohio and Indiana.
19 letter words containing o, r, g, a, n
- aldridge-brownhills — a town in central England, in Walsall unitary authority, West Midlands: formed by the amalgamation of neighbouring towns in 1966. Pop: 35 525 (2001)
- angels-on-horseback — a savoury of oysters wrapped in bacon slices and served on toast
- beggar-my-neighbour — a card game in which one player tries to win all the cards of the other player
- cinematographically — a motion-picture projector.
- counter-advertising — the act or practice of calling public attention to one's product, service, need, etc., especially by paid announcements in newspapers and magazines, over radio or television, on billboards, etc.: to get more customers by advertising.
20 letter words containing o, r, g, a, n
- beggar-your-neighbor — a children's card game for two, played with 52 cards, that is won when a player captures all of the cards.
- boulogne-billancourt — an industrial suburb of SW Paris. Pop: 106 367 (1999)
- congressman-at-large — (in the US) a member of the House of Representatives who was elected by the voters of an entire state as opposed to the voters of a single Congressional district
21 letter words containing o, r, g, a, n
- consciousness-raising — Psychology. a group-therapy technique in which the aim is to enhance the participants' awareness of their particular needs and goals as individuals or as a group.
- hysterosalpingography — (medicine) X-ray examination of the uterus and oviducts following injection of a radiopaque substance.
22 letter words containing o, r, g, a, n
32 letter words containing o, r, g, a, n
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with O, R, G, A, N. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 9478 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains O, R, G, A, N that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.