Words containing o, r, g, a
4 letter words containing o, r, g, a
- argo — the ship in which Jason sailed in search of the Golden Fleece
5 letter words containing o, r, g, a
- aggro — Aggro is the difficulties and problems that are involved in something.
- agora — the marketplace in Athens, used for popular meetings, or any similar place of assembly in ancient Greece
- agro- — Agro- is used to form nouns and adjectives which refer to things relating to agriculture, or to agriculture combined with another activity.
- algor — chill
- angor — extreme distress or mental anguish, usually of physical origin.
6 letter words containing o, r, g, a
- aerugo — verdigris.
- alborg — seaport in N Jutland, Denmark: pop. 159,000
- angkor — a large area of ruins in NW Cambodia, containing Angkor Thom (tɔːm ), the capital of the former Khmer Empire, and Angkor Wat (wɒt ), a three-storey temple, which were overgrown with dense jungle from the 14th to 19th centuries
- angora — An angora goat or rabbit is a particular breed that has long silky hair.
- aragon — an autonomous region of NE Spain: independent kingdom from the 11th century until 1479, when it was united with Castile to form modern Spain. Pop: 1 059 600 (2003 est). Area: 47 609 sq km (18 382 sq miles)
7 letter words containing o, r, g, a
- aalborg — a city and port in Denmark, in N Jutland. Pop: 121 549 (2004 est)
- acrogen — any flowerless plant, such as a fern or moss, in which growth occurs from the tip of the main stem
- adoring — An adoring person is someone who loves and admires another person very much.
- aerogel — a colloid that has a continuous solid phase containing dispersed gas
- aerogen — Any noble gas.
8 letter words containing o, r, g, a
- aborning — while being born, developed, or realized (esp in the phrase die aborning)
- abrogate — If someone in a position of authority abrogates something such as a law, agreement, or practice, they put an end to it.
- acrology — acrophony.
- aegrotat — (in British and certain other universities, and, sometimes, schools) a certificate allowing a candidate to pass an examination although he has missed all or part of it through illness
- aerogram — an airmail letter written on a single sheet of lightweight paper that folds and is sealed to form an envelope
9 letter words containing o, r, g, a
- abhorring — to regard with extreme repugnance or aversion; detest utterly; loathe; abominate.
- aboardage — collision between two vessels meeting side-on or at a slight angle.
- aborigine — Aborigines are members of the tribes that were living in Australia when Europeans arrived there.
- abrogated — to abolish by formal or official means; annul by an authoritative act; repeal: to abrogate a law.
- abrogator — to abolish by formal or official means; annul by an authoritative act; repeal: to abrogate a law.
10 letter words containing o, r, g, a
- aboriginal — An Aboriginal is an Australian Aborigine.
- aborigines — one of the original or earliest known inhabitants of a country or region.
- abrogation — the act or an instance of abrogating, or repealing: abrogation of the treaty's responsibility.
- accrington — a town in NW England, in SE Lancashire. Pop: 35 203 (2001)
- acrogynous — having the female reproductive organ arising from the apical cell of the stem, thereby terminating its growth, as certain liverworts.
11 letter words containing o, r, g, a
- aboveground — occurring, situated, etc. above or on the surface of the earth
- accordingly — You use accordingly to introduce a fact or situation which is a result or consequence of something that you have just referred to.
- actinograph — a recording actinometer
- aerobiology — the study of airborne organisms, spores, etc
- aerobraking — the use of aerodynamic braking in extremely low-density atmospheres in space at hypersonic Mach numbers
12 letter words containing o, r, g, a
- aboriginalia — objects from Aboriginal culture used as decorations, esp when they produce a distorted, sentimental view of Aborigines and Aboriginal history
- aboriginally — of, relating to, or typical of aborigines: aboriginal customs.
- accelerogram — a graphic record in chart form, produced by an accelerograph in response to seismic ground motions.
- acid-forming — (of an oxide or element) yielding an acid when dissolved in water or having an oxide that forms an acid in water; acidic
- acknowledger — to admit to be real or true; recognize the existence, truth, or fact of: to acknowledge one's mistakes.
13 letter words containing o, r, g, a
- aboriginality — the state of being Aboriginal, esp with regard to having a common Aboriginal culture
- accelerograph — an accelerometer containing a pendulum device for measuring and recording ground motions produced by earthquakes.
- accessorizing — to fit or equip with accessories: to accessorize a car with special seat covers.
- actor-manager — a leading actor who produces and usually stars in his or her own productions: Sir Henry Irving was one of the first actor-managers.
- addressograph — a machine for addressing envelopes, etc
14 letter words containing o, r, g, a
- adder's-tongue — any of several terrestrial ferns of the genus Ophioglossum, esp O. vulgatum, that grow in the N hemisphere and have a spore-bearing body that sticks out like a spike from the leaf: family Ophioglossaceae
- agrotechnician — a specialist in the science and technology of agriculture, farm production, or the like.
- agrotechnology — the technology of agriculture, as the methods or machinery needed for efficient production.
- albury-wodonga — a town in SE Australia, in S central New South Wales, on the Murray River: commercial centre of an agricultural region. Pop: 69 880 (2001)
- all-or-nothing — not allowing for qualification or compromise; either fully or not at all operative: an all-or-nothing approach.
15 letter words containing o, r, g, a
- actinopterygian — belonging or pertaining to the Actinopterygii, a group of bony fishes.
- agranulocytosis — a serious and sometimes fatal illness characterized by a marked reduction of leucocytes, usually caused by hypersensitivity to certain drugs
- agro-industrial — the large-scale production, processing, and packaging of food using modern equipment and methods.
- americanologist — a foreign expert or specialist in American cultural or political matters: a leading Americanologist in the Kremlin.
- anthropogenesis — the study of the origins of man
16 letter words containing o, r, g, a
- acanthopterygian — of, relating to, or belonging to the Acanthopterygii, a large group of teleost fishes having spiny fin rays. The group includes most saltwater bony fishes
- aerometeorograph — an aircraft instrument that records temperature, humidity, and atmospheric pressure
- anglo-australian — belonging, relating to, or involving England and Australia, or the people of the two countries.
- anopisthographic — a manuscript, parchment, or book having writing on only one side of the leaves.
- anti-immigration — the act of immigrating.
17 letter words containing o, r, g, a
- angiocardiography — the making of X-ray pictures of the heart and its blood vessels after injecting a radiopaque substance
- anthropogeography — a branch of anthropology dealing with the geographical distribution of humankind and the relationship between human beings and their environment.
- anthropologically — the science that deals with the origins, physical and cultural development, biological characteristics, and social customs and beliefs of humankind.
- anti-carcinogenic — any substance or agent that tends to produce a cancer.
- anti-profiteering — a person who seeks or exacts exorbitant profits, especially through the sale of scarce or rationed goods.
18 letter words containing o, r, g, a
- agri-environmental — of or relating to the impact of agricultural practices on the environment
- agro-industrialize — to industrialize the agriculture of: to agro-industrialize a developing nation.
- anthropomorphising — Present participle of anthropomorphise.
- antiferromagnetism — the phenomenon exhibited by substances that resemble paramagnetic substances in the value of their relative permeability but that behave like ferromagnetic substances when their temperature is varied
- ballistocardiogram — a tracing made by a ballistocardiograph
19 letter words containing o, r, g, a
- aldridge-brownhills — a town in central England, in Walsall unitary authority, West Midlands: formed by the amalgamation of neighbouring towns in 1966. Pop: 35 525 (2001)
- ambassador-at-large — an ambassador with special duties who may be sent to more than one government
- angels-on-horseback — a savoury of oysters wrapped in bacon slices and served on toast
- ballistocardiograph — an instrument that records the slight recoil of the body, while on a special bed, caused by the contractions of the heart: used to measure cardiac pumping power and the elasticity of the aorta
- beggar-my-neighbour — a card game in which one player tries to win all the cards of the other player
20 letter words containing o, r, g, a
- barothermohygrograph — an automatic instrument for recording pressure, temperature, and humidity.
- beggar-your-neighbor — a children's card game for two, played with 52 cards, that is won when a player captures all of the cards.
- boulogne-billancourt — an industrial suburb of SW Paris. Pop: 106 367 (1999)
- congressman-at-large — (in the US) a member of the House of Representatives who was elected by the voters of an entire state as opposed to the voters of a single Congressional district
21 letter words containing o, r, g, a
- consciousness-raising — Psychology. a group-therapy technique in which the aim is to enhance the participants' awareness of their particular needs and goals as individuals or as a group.
22 letter words containing o, r, g, a
32 letter words containing o, r, g, a
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with O, R, G, A. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 13816 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains O, R, G, A that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.