Words containing o, r, b
4 letter words containing o, r, b
5 letter words containing o, r, b
- abhor — If you abhor something, you hate it very much, especially for moral reasons.
- abort — If an unborn baby is aborted, the pregnancy is ended deliberately and the baby is not born alive.
- arbor — An arbor is a shelter in a garden which is formed by leaves and stems of plants growing close together over a light framework.
- bardo — (in Tibetan Buddhism) the state of the soul between its death and its rebirth
- baro- — indicating weight or pressure
6 letter words containing o, r, b
- abator — a person who effects an abatement
- abhors — to regard with extreme repugnance or aversion; detest utterly; loathe; abominate.
- aboard — If you are aboard a ship or plane, you are on it or in it.
- aborad — (anatomy) Away from the oral opening or mouth (compare with ventral).
- aboral — away from or opposite the mouth
7 letter words containing o, r, b
- aalborg — a city and port in Denmark, in N Jutland. Pop: 121 549 (2004 est)
- abettor — a person who abets.
- ablator — the heat shield of a space vehicle, which melts or wears away during re-entry into the earth's atmosphere
- abortus — an aborted human fetus, esp one that is less than 12 weeks old or weighs less than 17 oz
- aboukir — a village of N Egypt, in the Nile River delta: Battle of the Nile near here (1798).
8 letter words containing o, r, b
- abattoir — An abattoir is a place where animals are killed in order to provide meat.
- abductor — any muscle that abducts (opposed to adductor).
- abhorred — to regard with extreme repugnance or aversion; detest utterly; loathe; abominate.
- abhorrer — to regard with extreme repugnance or aversion; detest utterly; loathe; abominate.
- abnormal — Someone or something that is abnormal is unusual, especially in a way that is worrying.
9 letter words containing o, r, b
- abandoner — a person or thing that abandons
- abat-jour — a device, as a skylight or reflector, for diverting light into a building.
- abdicator — to renounce or relinquish a throne, right, power, claim, responsibility, or the like, especially in a formal manner: The aging founder of the firm decided to abdicate.
- abhorrent — If something is abhorrent to you, you hate it very much or consider it completely unacceptable.
- abhorring — to regard with extreme repugnance or aversion; detest utterly; loathe; abominate.
10 letter words containing o, r, b
- abbotsford — estate (1812-32) of Sir Walter Scott, on the Tweed in SE Scotland
- aberdonian — a native or inhabitant of Aberdeen
- aberration — An aberration is an incident or way of behaving that is not typical.
- abhorrence — Someone's abhorrence of something is their strong hatred of it.
- abiotrophy — the progressive degeneration of tissues, cells, etc
11 letter words containing o, r, b
- abandonware — computer software which is no longer sold or supported by its publisher
- abbreviator — to shorten (a word or phrase) by omitting letters, substituting shorter forms, etc., so that the shortened form can represent the whole word or phrase, as ft. for foot, ab. for about, R.I. for Rhode Island, NW for Northwest, or Xn for Christian.
- abercrombie — Sir (Leslie) Patrick. 1879–1957, British town planner and architect, best known for The County of London Plan (1943) and The Greater London Plan (1944)
- abhorrently — causing repugnance; detestable; loathsome: an abhorrent deed.
- ablutionary — a cleansing with water or other liquid, especially as a religious ritual.
12 letter words containing o, r, b
- a-number-one — noting a vessel regarded by a shipping-classification society as being equipped to the highest standard and with equipment maintained in first-class condition.
- abbreviation — An abbreviation is a short form of a word or phrase, made by leaving out some of the letters or by using only the first letter of each word.
- abbreviatory — shortening
- aberrational — characterized by aberration
- abirritation — to make less irritable; soothe.
13 letter words containing o, r, b
- aaron's-beard — rose of Sharon (def 2).
- abbreviations — a shortened or contracted form of a word or phrase, used to represent the whole, as Dr. for Doctor, U.S. for United States, lb. for pound.
- abnormalities — an abnormal condition, state, or quality; irregularity; deviation.
- aboriginality — the state of being Aboriginal, esp with regard to having a common Aboriginal culture
- abortifacient — causing abortion
14 letter words containing o, r, b
- absorbefacient — a medicine or other agent that promotes absorption
- absorptiometer — an instrument that measures absorption of light, esp by a solution
- absorptiometry — (chemistry) Analysis using an absorptiometer.
- abstractionism — the theory and practice of the abstract, esp of abstract art
- abstractionist — a person who produces abstract works of art.
15 letter words containing o, r, b
- anteprohibition — before prohibition.
- anti-globalizer — a political activist who challenges the concept of globalization and promotes practices that do not cause environmental damage
- approachability — capable of being approached; accessible.
- ariboflavinosis — a condition resulting from a dietary deficiency of riboflavin
- barothermograph — an automatic instrument for recording pressure and temperature.
16 letter words containing o, r, b
- across-the-board — applying to all employees, members, groups, or categories; general: The across-the-board pay increase means a raise for all employees.
- anti-prohibition — the act of prohibiting.
- approachableness — capable of being approached; accessible.
- autobiographical — An autobiographical piece of writing relates to events in the life of the person who has written it.
- bachelor-at-arms — bachelor (def 4).
17 letter words containing o, r, b
- aerobic-exercises — Also called aerobic exercises. (used with a plural verb) any of various sustained exercises, as jogging, rowing, swimming, or cycling, that stimulate and strengthen the heart and lungs, thereby improving the body's utilization of oxygen.
- air-transportable — that can be transported by aircraft: air-transportable equipment.
- aircraft-observer — someone or something that observes.
- assyro-babylonian — of or relating to Assyria and Babylonia.
- bachelor's-button — any of various plants with round flower heads, especially the cornflower.
18 letter words containing o, r, b
- abortion-on-demand — the right of a woman to have an abortion during the first six months of a pregnancy.
- arachibutyrophobia — Fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of one's mouth.
- bachelor's-buttons — any of various plants of the daisy family with button-like flower heads
- ballistocardiogram — a tracing made by a ballistocardiograph
- battery-eliminator — a person or thing that eliminates.
19 letter words containing o, r, b
- aldridge-brownhills — a town in central England, in Walsall unitary authority, West Midlands: formed by the amalgamation of neighbouring towns in 1966. Pop: 35 525 (2001)
- ambassador-at-large — an ambassador with special duties who may be sent to more than one government
- angels-on-horseback — a savoury of oysters wrapped in bacon slices and served on toast
- anti-prohibitionist — a person who favors or advocates prohibition.
- bacteriochlorophyll — a pale blue-gray form of chlorophyll that is unique to the photosynthetic but anaerobic purple bacteria.
20 letter words containing o, r, b
- abetalipoproteinemia — a rare inherited disorder of fat metabolism due to an inability to synthesize certain apolipoproteins necessary for the transport of triglycerides, leading to diarrhea, steatorrhea, and failure to thrive.
- acetylmethylcarbinol — acetoin.
- barothermohygrograph — an automatic instrument for recording pressure, temperature, and humidity.
- beggar-your-neighbor — a children's card game for two, played with 52 cards, that is won when a player captures all of the cards.
- belgorod-dnestrovski — a port in SW Ukraine, on the Dniester estuary: belonged to Romania from 1918 until 1940; under Soviet rule (1944–91). Pop: 48 100 (2004 est)
On this page, we collect all words with O, R, B. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 15978 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains O, R, B that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.