Words containing o, p, t, i
6 letter words containing o, p, t, i
7 letter words containing o, p, t, i
- agitpop — the use of pop music to promote political propaganda
- airport — An airport is a place where aircraft land and take off, which has buildings and facilities for passengers.
- aphotic — characterized by or growing in the absence of light
- apomict — an organism, esp a plant, produced by apomixis
- apostil — a marginal note
8 letter words containing o, p, t, i
- acupoint — any of the specific points on the body where a needle is inserted in acupuncture or pressure is applied in acupressure
- adaption — Adaption means the same as adaptation.
- adoption — the act of adopting: the adoption of a new amendment.
- adoptive — Someone's adoptive family is the family that adopted them.
- agitprop — Agitprop is the use of artistic forms such as drama or posters to further political aims.
9 letter words containing o, p, t, i
- abruption — a breaking off of a part or parts from a mass
- actinopod — any protozoan of the phylum Actinopoda, such as a radiolarian or a heliozoan, having stiff radiating cytoplasmic projections
- adaptions — the act of adapting.
- ademption — the failure of a specific legacy, as by a testator disposing of the subject matter in his lifetime
- adipocyte — a fat cell that accumulates and stores fats
10 letter words containing o, p, t, i
- abaptiston — Surgery. a cone-shaped trephine designed to avoid penetration of the brain when incising the skull.
- abiotrophy — the progressive degeneration of tissues, cells, etc
- about-ship — to manoeuvre a vessel onto a new tack
- absorption — The absorption of a liquid, gas, or other substance is the process of it being soaked up or taken in.
- absorptive — able or tending to absorb; absorbent.
11 letter words containing o, p, t, i
- acceptation — the accepted meaning, as of a word, phrase, etc
- accompanist — An accompanist is a musician, especially a pianist, who plays one part of a piece of music while someone else sings or plays the main tune.
- actinograph — a recording actinometer
- adaptogenic — acting to normalize and regulate the systems of the body
- adipocerite — hatchettite.
12 letter words containing o, p, t, i
- absorptivity — a measure of the ability of a material to absorb radiation, equal to the internal absorptance of a homogeneous layer of the material under conditions in which the path of the radiation has unit length and the boundaries of the layer have no influence
- accompanyist — accompanist.
- adaptational — of or relating to adaptation
- adiaphoretic — preventing or reducing perspiration.
- adiponitrile — a colorless liquid, C 6 H 8 N 2 , used chiefly as an intermediate in the manufacture of nylon.
13 letter words containing o, p, t, i
- accompaniment — The accompaniment to a song or tune is the music that is played at the same time as it and forms a background to it.
- acetaminophen — a white crystalline powder, CH3CONHC6H4OH, used for reducing fever and relieving pain
- achromatophil — Also, achromatophilic [ey-kruh-mat-uh-fil-ik, ak-ruh-, ey-kroh-muh-tuh-] /ˌeɪ krəˌmæt əˈfɪl ɪk, ˌæk rə-, eɪˌkroʊ mə tə-/ (Show IPA). having little or no affinity for stains.
- achromatopsia — a visual disorder defined by deficient or absent function in the retinal cones, resulting in colour blindness and in decreased vision in bright lights
- acoustooptics — the branch of physics dealing with the relationships between acoustics and light
14 letter words containing o, p, t, i
- abdominoplasty — the surgical removal of excess skin and fat from the abdomen
- absorptiometer — an instrument that measures absorption of light, esp by a solution
- absorptiometry — (chemistry) Analysis using an absorptiometer.
- accident-prone — tending to have more accidents or mishaps than the average person.
- accompaniments — something incidental or added for ornament, symmetry, etc.
15 letter words containing o, p, t, i
- acetophenetidin — phenacetin
- achromatophilia — the property of having little or no affinity for stains.
- acousticophobia — Fear of noise.
- actinopterygian — belonging or pertaining to the Actinopterygii, a group of bony fishes.
- aegyptopithecus — a genus of extinct anthropoid ape of the Oligocene Period known from remains found in Egypt.
16 letter words containing o, p, t, i
- acanthopterygian — of, relating to, or belonging to the Acanthopterygii, a large group of teleost fishes having spiny fin rays. The group includes most saltwater bony fishes
- acroparaesthesia — a persistent sensation of numbness and tingling in the hands and feet
- aerotherapeutics — the treatment of disease by the use of air, esp. by exposing patients to changes in atmospheric pressure
- alpha-interferon — interferon (def 2).
- anopisthographic — a manuscript, parchment, or book having writing on only one side of the leaves.
17 letter words containing o, p, t, i
- administratorship — a person who manages or has a talent for managing.
- air-transportable — that can be transported by aircraft: air-transportable equipment.
- alpha-fetoprotein — a protein that forms in the liver of the human fetus. Excessive quantities in the amniotic fluid and maternal blood may indicate spina bifida in the fetus; low levels may point to Down's syndrome
- anthropologically — the science that deals with the origins, physical and cultural development, biological characteristics, and social customs and beliefs of humankind.
- anthropomorphized — Simple past tense and past participle of anthropomorphize.
18 letter words containing o, p, t, i
- anthropocentricity — the state or quality of being anthropocentric.
- anthropomorphising — Present participle of anthropomorphise.
- arachibutyrophobia — Fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of one's mouth.
- berwick-upon-tweed — a town in N England, in N Northumberland at the mouth of the Tweed: much involved in border disputes between England and Scotland between the 12th and 16th centuries; neutral territory 1551–1885. Pop: 12 870 (2001)
- controllable-pitch — (of a marine or aircraft propeller) having blades whose pitch can be changed during navigation or flight; variable-pitch.
19 letter words containing o, p, t, i
- adrenocorticotropic — that can stimulate the cortex of the adrenal glands
- adrenocorticotropin — ACTH.
- anthropocentrically — regarding the human being as the central fact of the universe.
- anthropomorphically — ascribing human form or attributes to a being or thing not human, especially to a deity.
- anti-prohibitionist — a person who favors or advocates prohibition.
20 letter words containing o, p, t, i
- abetalipoproteinemia — a rare inherited disorder of fat metabolism due to an inability to synthesize certain apolipoproteins necessary for the transport of triglycerides, leading to diarrhea, steatorrhea, and failure to thrive.
- adrenocorticotrophic — stimulating the adrenal cortex
- anthropomorphization — Endowing with human qualities.
- compartmentalization — to divide into categories or compartments.
21 letter words containing o, p, t, i
22 letter words containing o, p, t, i
23 letter words containing o, p, t, i
- de-compartmentalization — to divide into categories or compartments.
26 letter words containing o, p, t, i
- compassionate-conservatism — a political conservative who is motivated by concern for the needy but supports policies based on personal responsibility and limited government: George W. Bush ran for president as a compassionate conservative.
On this page, we collect all words with O, P, T, I. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 17751 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains O, P, T, I that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.