Words containing o, p, e, r, a
6 letter words containing o, p, e, r, a
- aerope — the wife of Atreus, seduced by her brother-in-law Thyestes.
7 letter words containing o, p, e, r, a
- adopter — person who adopts a child
- agriope — Eurydice.
- aparejo — a kind of packsaddle made of stuffed leather cushions
- aporiae — Rhetoric. the expression of a simulated or real doubt, as about where to begin or what to do or say.
- approve — If you approve of an action, event, or suggestion, you like it or are pleased about it.
8 letter words containing o, p, e, r, a
- acceptor — the person or organization on which a draft or bill of exchange is drawn after liability has been accepted, usually by signature
- adperson — a copywriter, account executive, or other person employed in advertising.
- amphorae — a large two-handled storage jar having an oval body, usually tapering to a point at the base, with a pair of handles extending from immediately below the lip to the shoulder: used chiefly for oil, wine, etc., and, set on a foot, as a commemorative vase awarded the victors in contests such as the Panathenaic games.
- aphorize — to write or speak in aphorisms
- apocrine — denoting a type of glandular secretion in which part of the secreting cell is lost with the secretion, as in mammary glands
9 letter words containing o, p, e, r, a
- acropetal — (of leaves and flowers) produced in order from the base upwards so that the youngest are at the apex
- acrophobe — a person who is abnormally afraid of heights
- acrospire — the first shoot developing from the plumule of a germinating grain seed
- acrospore — a spore borne at the tip of a sporophore, as a basidiospore.
- adipocere — a waxlike fatty substance formed during the decomposition of corpses
10 letter words containing o, p, e, r, a
11 letter words containing o, p, e, r, a
- absorptance — a measure of the ability of an object to absorb radiation, equal to the ratio of the absorbed radiant flux to the incident flux. For a layer of material the ratio of the flux absorbed between the entry and exit surfaces of the layer to the flux leaving the entry surface is the internal absorptance
- acarpellous — (of flowers) having no carpels
- acrocephaly — oxycephaly
- adipocerite — hatchettite.
- aelurophile — ailurophile.
12 letter words containing o, p, e, r, a
- accomplisher — to bring to its goal or conclusion; carry out; perform; finish: to accomplish one's mission.
- adiaphoresis — absence or reduction of perspiration.
- adiaphoretic — preventing or reducing perspiration.
- adiponitrile — a colorless liquid, C 6 H 8 N 2 , used chiefly as an intermediate in the manufacture of nylon.
- aelurophilia — ailurophilia.
13 letter words containing o, p, e, r, a
- accelerograph — an accelerometer containing a pendulum device for measuring and recording ground motions produced by earthquakes.
- actinotherapy — radiotherapy, especially using ultraviolet rays.
- addressograph — a machine for addressing envelopes, etc
- aeroemphysema — A form of emphysema that results from rapid decompression.
- aerophilately — the study or collection of airmail stamps, cancellations, etc.
14 letter words containing o, p, e, r, a
- absorptiometer — an instrument that measures absorption of light, esp by a solution
- absorptiometry — (chemistry) Analysis using an absorptiometer.
- accident-prone — tending to have more accidents or mishaps than the average person.
- adrenoreceptor — a receptor that binds with epinephrine, norepinephrine, or related compounds.
- afro-pessimism — the belief that the provision of aid to African countries is futile
15 letter words containing o, p, e, r, a
- actinopterygian — belonging or pertaining to the Actinopterygii, a group of bony fishes.
- air-superiority — designating a fighter aircraft built for long patrol capability at high altitudes and supersonic speeds, with air-to-air combat as its principal mission.
- aix-en-provence — a city and spa in SE France: the medieval capital of Provence. Pop: 145 721 (2006)
- alexandroupolis — a port in NE Greece, in W Thrace. Pop: 52 720 (2001 est)
- anteprohibition — before prohibition.
16 letter words containing o, p, e, r, a
- acanthopterygian — of, relating to, or belonging to the Acanthopterygii, a large group of teleost fishes having spiny fin rays. The group includes most saltwater bony fishes
- acroparaesthesia — a persistent sensation of numbness and tingling in the hands and feet
- aerometeorograph — an aircraft instrument that records temperature, humidity, and atmospheric pressure
- aerotherapeutics — the treatment of disease by the use of air, esp. by exposing patients to changes in atmospheric pressure
- alpha-interferon — interferon (def 2).
17 letter words containing o, p, e, r, a
- air-transportable — that can be transported by aircraft: air-transportable equipment.
- alpha-fetoprotein — a protein that forms in the liver of the human fetus. Excessive quantities in the amniotic fluid and maternal blood may indicate spina bifida in the fetus; low levels may point to Down's syndrome
- anthropogeography — a branch of anthropology dealing with the geographical distribution of humankind and the relationship between human beings and their environment.
- anthropomorphized — Simple past tense and past participle of anthropomorphize.
- anti-profiteering — a person who seeks or exacts exorbitant profits, especially through the sale of scarce or rationed goods.
18 letter words containing o, p, e, r, a
- anthropocentricity — the state or quality of being anthropocentric.
- chloroacetophenone — a white, crystalline, water-insoluble, poisonous solid, C 8 H 7 ClO, used in solution as a tear gas. Abbreviation: CN.
- controllable-pitch — (of a marine or aircraft propeller) having blades whose pitch can be changed during navigation or flight; variable-pitch.
- counter-adaptation — the act of adapting.
- deanthropomorphism — the ridding of philosophy or religion of anthropomorphic beliefs and doctrines.
19 letter words containing o, p, e, r, a
- adrenocorticotropic — that can stimulate the cortex of the adrenal glands
- adrenocorticotropin — ACTH.
- anthropocentrically — regarding the human being as the central fact of the universe.
- bacteriochlorophyll — a pale blue-gray form of chlorophyll that is unique to the photosynthetic but anaerobic purple bacteria.
- cinematographically — a motion-picture projector.
20 letter words containing o, p, e, r, a
- abetalipoproteinemia — a rare inherited disorder of fat metabolism due to an inability to synthesize certain apolipoproteins necessary for the transport of triglycerides, leading to diarrhea, steatorrhea, and failure to thrive.
- adrenocorticotrophic — stimulating the adrenal cortex
- barothermohygrograph — an automatic instrument for recording pressure, temperature, and humidity.
- compartmentalization — to divide into categories or compartments.
- decahydronaphthalene — a colorless, aromatic liquid, C 10 H 18 , insoluble in water and soluble in alcohol and ether: used as a solvent for oils, fats, etc., in cleaning fluids, lubricants, etc.
21 letter words containing o, p, e, r, a
22 letter words containing o, p, e, r, a
23 letter words containing o, p, e, r, a
24 letter words containing o, p, e, r, a
- diphenylaminechlorarsine — adamsite.
26 letter words containing o, p, e, r, a
- compassionate-conservatism — a political conservative who is motivated by concern for the needy but supports policies based on personal responsibility and limited government: George W. Bush ran for president as a compassionate conservative.
31 letter words containing o, p, e, r, a
32 letter words containing o, p, e, r, a
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with O, P, E, R, A. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 12671 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains O, P, E, R, A that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.