Words containing o, l, g, i, s
6 letter words containing o, l, g, i, s
- gilson — Étienne Henry [ey-tyen ahn-ree] /eɪˈtyɛn ɑ̃ˈri/ (Show IPA), 1884–1978, French historian.
- isolog — one of two or more isologous compounds.
- losing — causing or suffering loss.
- lugosi — Bela, 1884–1956, U.S. actor, born in Hungary: best known for his roles in horror films.
- oilgas — a gaseous mixture of hydrocarbons used as a fuel, obtained by the destructive distillation of mineral oils
7 letter words containing o, l, g, i, s
- argolis — a department and ancient region of Greece, in the NE Peloponnese. Capital: Nauplion. Pop: 102 392 (2001). Area: 2261 sq km (873 sq miles)
- closing — The closing part of an activity or period of time is the final part of it.
- girasol — an opal that reflects light in a bright luminous glow.
- girosol — girasol.
- gliosis — an increase in the size and number of astrocytes of the brain.
8 letter words containing o, l, g, i, s
- aglossia — congenital absence of the tongue
- algorism — the Arabic or decimal system of counting
- blousing — a usually lightweight, loose-fitting garment for women and children, covering the body from the neck or shoulders more or less to the waistline, with or without a collar and sleeves, worn inside or outside a skirt, slacks, etc.
- dislodge — to remove or force out of a particular place: to dislodge a stone with one's foot.
- dyslogia — inability to express ideas because of faulty reasoning or speech, due to a mental disorder.
9 letter words containing o, l, g, i, s
- alongside — If one thing is alongside another thing, the first thing is next to the second.
- analogise — to make use of analogy in reasoning, argument, etc.
- analogism — an argument or reason based on analogy
- analogist — a person who employs or argues from analogy.
- apologies — a written or spoken expression of one's regret, remorse, or sorrow for having insulted, failed, injured, or wronged another: He demanded an apology from me for calling him a crook.
10 letter words containing o, l, g, i, s
- algologist — the branch of botany dealing with algae.
- allegorist — a person who writes allegories
- alligators — either of two broad-snouted crocodilians of the genus Alligator, of the southeastern U.S. and eastern China.
- angioblast — one of several mesenchymal cells capable of developing into the endothelium of the blood vessels.
- antilogism — a group of three inconsistent propositions, two of which are premises of a syllogism that contradict the third.
11 letter words containing o, l, g, i, s
- ambiguously — open to or having several possible meanings or interpretations; equivocal: an ambiguous answer.
- analogistic — a person who employs or argues from analogy.
- angioplasty — a surgical technique for restoring normal blood flow through an artery narrowed or blocked by atherosclerosis, either by inserting a balloon into the narrowed section and inflating it or by using a laser beam
- anglo-irish — the English language as spoken in Ireland
- anthologist — a book or other collection of selected writings by various authors, usually in the same literary form, of the same period, or on the same subject: an anthology of Elizabethan drama; an anthology of modern philosophy.
12 letter words containing o, l, g, i, s
- agnostically — a person who holds that the existence of the ultimate cause, as God, and the essential nature of things are unknown and unknowable, or that human knowledge is limited to experience. Synonyms: disbeliever, nonbeliever, unbeliever; doubter, skeptic, secularist, empiricist; heathen, heretic, infidel, pagan.
- algesiometer — an instrument for determining the sensitiveness of the skin to a painful stimulus.
- allegoristic — writing or using allegory; interpreting in an allegorical sense.
- amelogenesis — the production of enamel by ameloblasts
- archeologist — archaeology.
13 letter words containing o, l, g, i, s
- abyssopelagic — referring to or occurring in the region of deep water above the floor of the ocean
- aganglionosis — (medicine) A medical condition involving absence of ganglia.
- alligatorfish — a slender marine fish, Aspidophoroides monopterygius, of Atlantic seas, having overlapping plates covering the body.
- ankyloglossia — tongue-tie.
- antireligious — opposed to religious ideas, beliefs, and organizations
14 letter words containing o, l, g, i, s
- aminoglycoside — of or relating to amino sugars in glycosidic linkage.
- anesthesiology — the science of anesthesia and anesthetics
- anglo-saxonism — Saxonism.
- anthropologist — a person who specializes in anthropology
- anticoagulants — Also, anticoagulative [an-tee-koh-ag-yuh-ley-tiv, -luh-tiv, an-tahy-] /ˌæn ti koʊˈæg yəˌleɪ tɪv, -lə tɪv, ˌæn taɪ-/ (Show IPA). preventing coagulation, especially of blood.
15 letter words containing o, l, g, i, s
- agranulocytosis — a serious and sometimes fatal illness characterized by a marked reduction of leucocytes, usually caused by hypersensitivity to certain drugs
- agro-industrial — the large-scale production, processing, and packaging of food using modern equipment and methods.
- americanologist — a foreign expert or specialist in American cultural or political matters: a leading Americanologist in the Kremlin.
- anaesthesiology — the science of administering anesthetics.
- biopsychologist — a field of psychology that deals with the effects of biological factors on behavior.
16 letter words containing o, l, g, i, s
- all-encompassing — all-embracing.
- anesthesiologist — An anesthesiologist is a doctor who specializes in giving anaesthetics to patients.
- anglo-australian — belonging, relating to, or involving England and Australia, or the people of the two countries.
- antagonistically — acting in opposition; opposing, especially mutually.
- anticyclogenesis — the intensification or development of an anticyclone.
17 letter words containing o, l, g, i, s
- anaesthesiologist — anesthesiology.
- anglo-catholicism — the tradition or form of worship in the Anglican Church that emphasizes Catholicity, the apostolic succession, and the continuity of all churches within the communion with pre-Reformation Christianity as well as the importance of liturgy and ritual.
- betagalactosidase — any of a family of enzymes capable of liberating galactose from carbohydrates.
- bioelectrogenesis — the production of electricity by organisms.
- board-and-shingle — a small dwelling with wooden walls and a shingle roof
18 letter words containing o, l, g, i, s
- agro-industrialize — to industrialize the agriculture of: to agro-industrialize a developing nation.
- ballistocardiogram — a tracing made by a ballistocardiograph
- congregationalists — a form of Protestant church government in which each local religious society is independent and self-governing.
- diphosphoglycerate — an ester of phosphoric acid and glyceric acid that occurs in the blood and that promotes the release of hemoglobin-bound oxygen.
- farewell-to-spring — a slender, showy plant, Clarkia amoena, of the evening primrose family, native to western North America, having satiny, cup-shaped, lilac-crimson or reddish-pink flowers and roundish fruit.
19 letter words containing o, l, g, i, s
- aldridge-brownhills — a town in central England, in Walsall unitary authority, West Midlands: formed by the amalgamation of neighbouring towns in 1966. Pop: 35 525 (2001)
- ballistocardiograph — an instrument that records the slight recoil of the body, while on a special bed, caused by the contractions of the heart: used to measure cardiac pumping power and the elasticity of the aorta
- gastroenterocolitis — (medicine) inflammation of the stomach, small intestines, and colon.
- gentleman-pensioner — (formerly) a gentleman-at-arms.
- ladies-of-the-night — plural of lady-of-the-night.
20 letter words containing o, l, g, i, s
- belgorod-dnestrovski — a port in SW Ukraine, on the Dniester estuary: belonged to Romania from 1918 until 1940; under Soviet rule (1944–91). Pop: 48 100 (2004 est)
- languedoc-roussillon — a region of S France, on the Gulf of Lions: consists of the departments of Lozère, Gard, Hérault, Aude, and Pyrénées-Orientales; mainly mountainous with a coastal plain
- lymphogranulomatosis — widespread infectious granuloma of the lymphatic system.
- philoprogenitiveness — producing offspring, especially abundantly; prolific.
- pseudo-psychological — of or relating to psychology.
21 letter words containing o, l, g, i, s
- ecological-succession — the coming of one person or thing after another in order, sequence, or in the course of events: many troubles in succession.
- hysterosalpingography — (medicine) X-ray examination of the uterus and oviducts following injection of a radiopaque substance.
- magnetoplasmadynamics — magnetohydrodynamics.
- meter-kilogram-second — of or relating to the system of units in which the meter, kilogram, and second are the principal units of length, mass, and time. Abbreviation: mks, MKS.
- psychoneuroimmunology — the study of the effects of psychological factors on the immune system
22 letter words containing o, l, g, i, s
- agro-industrialization — to industrialize the agriculture of: to agro-industrialize a developing nation.
23 letter words containing o, l, g, i, s
- response-generalization — the act or process of generalizing.
24 letter words containing o, l, g, i, s
- laryngotracheobronchitis — A respiratory disease, a form of croup.
26 letter words containing o, l, g, i, s
- philosophical-anthropology — the science that deals with the origins, physical and cultural development, biological characteristics, and social customs and beliefs of humankind.
28 letter words containing o, l, g, i, s
- meter-kilogram-second-ampere — of or relating to the system of units in which the meter, kilogram, second, and ampere are the principal units of length, mass, time, and electric current. Abbreviation: mksa, MKSA.
On this page, we collect all words with O, L, G, I, S. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 5216 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains O, L, G, I, S that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.