Words containing o, d, n
4 letter words containing o, d, n
- bond — A bond between people is a strong feeling of friendship, love, or shared beliefs and experiences that unites them.
5 letter words containing o, d, n
- abdon — one of the minor judges of Israel. Judges 12:13–15.
- adorn — If something adorns a place or an object, it makes it look more beautiful.
- adown — down, downward
- aedon — a daughter of Pandareus who mistakenly killed her son. Zeus took pity on her and turned her into a nightingale.
- anode — In electronics, an anode is the positive electrode in a cell such as a battery. Compare cathode.
6 letter words containing o, d, n
- abound — If things abound, or if a place abounds with things, there are very large numbers of them.
- acnode — a point whose coordinates satisfy the equation of a curve although it does not lie on the curve; an isolated point. The origin is an acnode of the curve y2 + x2 = x3
- add-on — a device or unit added to equipment or a construction: an add-on to a computer; a nice add-on to an old house.
- adeno- — gland or glandular
- adjoin — If one room, place, or object adjoins another, they are next to each other.
7 letter words containing o, d, n
- abaddon — the Devil (Revelation 9:11)
- abandon — If you abandon a place, thing, or person, you leave the place, thing, or person permanently or for a long time, especially when you should not do so.
- abdomen — Your abdomen is the part of your body below your chest where your stomach and intestines are.
- abscond — If someone absconds from somewhere such as a prison, they escape from it or leave it without permission.
- addison — Joseph. 1672–1719, English essayist and poet who, with Richard Steele, founded The Spectator (1711–14) and contributed most of its essays, including the de Coverley Papers
8 letter words containing o, d, n
- abednego — one of Daniel's three companions who, together with Shadrach and Meshach, was miraculously saved from destruction in Nebuchadnezzar's fiery furnace (Daniel 3:12–30)
- abingdon — a market town in S England, in Oxfordshire. Pop: 36 010 (2001)
- abounded — to occur or exist in great quantities or numbers: a stream in which trout abound.
- acrodont — (of the teeth of some reptiles) having no roots and being fused at the base to the margin of the jawbones
- actinoid — having a radiate form, as a sea anemone or starfish
9 letter words containing o, d, n
- abandoned — An abandoned place or building is no longer used or occupied.
- abandonee — a person to whom something is formally relinquished, esp an insurer having the right to salvage a wreck
- abandoner — a person or thing that abandons
- abdominal — Abdominal is used to describe something that is situated in the abdomen or forms part of it.
- abduction — the act of taking someone away by force or cunning; kidnapping
10 letter words containing o, d, n
- abandoning — to leave completely and finally; forsake utterly; desert: to abandon one's farm; to abandon a child; to abandon a sinking ship.
- abdication — the act or state of abdicating; renunciation.
- abdominals — You can refer to your abdominal muscles as your abdominals when you are talking about exercise.
- abdominous — pot-bellied
- aberdonian — a native or inhabitant of Aberdeen
11 letter words containing o, d, n
- abandonedly — in an unrestrained manner
- abandonment — The abandonment of a place, thing, or person is the act of leaving it permanently or for a long time, especially when you should not do so.
- abandonware — computer software which is no longer sold or supported by its publisher
- abdominally — of, in, on, or for the abdomen: abdominal wall; abdominal pains.
- aboveground — occurring, situated, etc. above or on the surface of the earth
12 letter words containing o, d, n
- accordionist — a person who plays the accordion, especially with skill.
- acid-forming — (of an oxide or element) yielding an acid when dissolved in water or having an oxide that forms an acid in water; acidic
- acid-tongued — bitingly critical or sarcastic; sharp-tongued: a critic famous for his acid-tongued reviews.
- acknowledged — recognized as being true or existing
- acknowledger — to admit to be real or true; recognize the existence, truth, or fact of: to acknowledge one's mistakes.
13 letter words containing o, d, n
- aaron's-beard — rose of Sharon (def 2).
- accidentology — the study of the prevention of accidents
- accommodating — If you describe someone as accommodating, you like the fact that they are willing to do things in order to please you or help you.
- accommodation — Accommodation is used to refer to buildings or rooms where people live or stay.
- accreditation — to ascribe or attribute to (usually followed by with): He was accredited with having said it.
14 letter words containing o, d, n
- abdominoplasty — the surgical removal of excess skin and fat from the abdomen
- abovementioned — mentioned or written above: The role was sung by the abovementioned Mr. Phillips.
- accident-prone — tending to have more accidents or mishaps than the average person.
- accommodations — Accommodations are hotels or rooms where people can stay for a period of time.
- accordion-fold — to fold into pleats resembling the bellows of an accordion: to make a fan by accordion-folding a sheet of paper.
15 letter words containing o, d, n
- acetophenetidin — phenacetin
- acknowledgeable — to admit to be real or true; recognize the existence, truth, or fact of: to acknowledge one's mistakes.
- acknowledgement — An acknowledgement is a statement or action which recognizes that something exists or is true.
- adenohypophysis — the anterior lobe of the pituitary gland
- adjectivization — Grammar. to make into an adjective, as by adding a suffix: The noun mirth can be adjectivized by adding -ful or -less to form the adjectives mirthful and mirthless.
16 letter words containing o, d, n
- abdominocentesis — (surgery) Extraction of peritoneal fluid from the abdomen for evaluation, using a trocar.
- accommodationist — a person who seeks to promote adaptation to or compromise with an opposing point of view
- acetylandromedol — grayanotoxin.
- actinodermatitis — dermatitis from exposure to radiation, esp ultraviolet light or X-rays
- adiadochokinesia — the inability to perform rapidly alternating muscular movements, as flexion and extension.
17 letter words containing o, d, n
- administratorship — a person who manages or has a talent for managing.
- aminoglutethimide — a hormone antagonist, C 13 H 16 N 2 O 2 , used in the treatment of Cushing's syndrome and breast cancer.
- angiocardiography — the making of X-ray pictures of the heart and its blood vessels after injecting a radiopaque substance
- anthropomorphized — Simple past tense and past participle of anthropomorphize.
- anzhero-sudzhensk — a city in the S Russian Federation in Central Asia.
18 letter words containing o, d, n
- abortion-on-demand — the right of a woman to have an abortion during the first six months of a pregnancy.
- aerothermodynamics — the study of the exchange of heat between solids and gases, esp of the heating effect on aircraft flying through the air at very high speeds
- agro-industrialize — to industrialize the agriculture of: to agro-industrialize a developing nation.
- battleground-state — a state of the U.S. in which the Democratic and Republican candidates both have a good chance of winning and that is considered key to the outcome of a presidential election: the swing states of Ohio and Indiana.
- berwick-upon-tweed — a town in N England, in N Northumberland at the mouth of the Tweed: much involved in border disputes between England and Scotland between the 12th and 16th centuries; neutral territory 1551–1885. Pop: 12 870 (2001)
19 letter words containing o, d, n
- adrenocorticotropic — that can stimulate the cortex of the adrenal glands
- adrenocorticotropin — ACTH.
- aldridge-brownhills — a town in central England, in Walsall unitary authority, West Midlands: formed by the amalgamation of neighbouring towns in 1966. Pop: 35 525 (2001)
- alice-in-wonderland — fantastic; irrational
- anarcho-syndicalism — syndicalism.
20 letter words containing o, d, n
- adrenocorticosteroid — corticosteroid
- adrenocorticotrophic — stimulating the adrenal cortex
- belgorod-dnestrovski — a port in SW Ukraine, on the Dniester estuary: belonged to Romania from 1918 until 1940; under Soviet rule (1944–91). Pop: 48 100 (2004 est)
- belgorod-dnestrovsky — a seaport in SW Ukraine, on the Black Sea.
21 letter words containing o, d, n
- aleksandr-nikolaevich — Alexander (Aleksandr Nikolaevich) 1899–1977, Russian pianist and composer, in the U.S.
22 letter words containing o, d, n
- agro-industrialization — to industrialize the agriculture of: to agro-industrialize a developing nation.
- autoxidation-reduction — disproportionation.
- centimeter-gram-second — designating or of a system of measurement in which the centimeter, gram, and second are the units of length, mass, and time, respectively
23 letter words containing o, d, n
- alpes-de-haute-provence — a department of SE France in Provence-Alpes-Côte-d'Azur region. Capital: Digne. Pop: 144 508 (2003 est). Area: 6988 sq km (2725 sq miles)
On this page, we collect all words with O, D, N. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 28187 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains O, D, N that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.