Words containing o, d
3 letter words containing o, d
- ado — bustling activity; fuss; bother; delay (esp in the phrases without more ado, with much ado)
4 letter words containing o, d
- alod — a feudal estate with no superior
5 letter words containing o, d
6 letter words containing o, d
- abbado — Claudio. 1933–2014, Italian conductor; principal conductor of the London Symphony Orchestra (1979–88); director of the Vienna State Opera (1986–91), and the Berlin Philharmonic (1989–2001)
- abboud — Ibrahim [ib-rah-heem] /ɪb rɑˈhim/ (Show IPA), 1900–1983, Sudanese army general and statesman: prime minister 1958–64.
- aboard — If you are aboard a ship or plane, you are on it or in it.
- aborad — (anatomy) Away from the oral opening or mouth (compare with ventral).
- abound — If things abound, or if a place abounds with things, there are very large numbers of them.
7 letter words containing o, d
- abaddon — the Devil (Revelation 9:11)
- abandon — If you abandon a place, thing, or person, you leave the place, thing, or person permanently or for a long time, especially when you should not do so.
- abdomen — Your abdomen is the part of your body below your chest where your stomach and intestines are.
- abscond — If someone absconds from somewhere such as a prison, they escape from it or leave it without permission.
- acaroid — resembling a mite or tick
8 letter words containing o, d
- aardwolf — a nocturnal mammal, Proteles cristatus, that inhabits the plains of southern Africa and feeds on termites and insect larvae: family Hyaenidae (hyenas), order Carnivora (carnivores)
- abductor — any muscle that abducts (opposed to adductor).
- abednego — one of Daniel's three companions who, together with Shadrach and Meshach, was miraculously saved from destruction in Nebuchadnezzar's fiery furnace (Daniel 3:12–30)
- abhorred — to regard with extreme repugnance or aversion; detest utterly; loathe; abominate.
- abingdon — a market town in S England, in Oxfordshire. Pop: 36 010 (2001)
9 letter words containing o, d
- abandoned — An abandoned place or building is no longer used or occupied.
- abandonee — a person to whom something is formally relinquished, esp an insurer having the right to salvage a wreck
- abandoner — a person or thing that abandons
- abdicator — to renounce or relinquish a throne, right, power, claim, responsibility, or the like, especially in a formal manner: The aging founder of the firm decided to abdicate.
- abdominal — Abdominal is used to describe something that is situated in the abdomen or forms part of it.
10 letter words containing o, d
- abandoning — to leave completely and finally; forsake utterly; desert: to abandon one's farm; to abandon a child; to abandon a sinking ship.
- abbotsford — estate (1812-32) of Sir Walter Scott, on the Tweed in SE Scotland
- abdication — the act or state of abdicating; renunciation.
- abdominals — You can refer to your abdominal muscles as your abdominals when you are talking about exercise.
- abdominous — pot-bellied
11 letter words containing o, d
- abandonedly — in an unrestrained manner
- abandonment — The abandonment of a place, thing, or person is the act of leaving it permanently or for a long time, especially when you should not do so.
- abandonware — computer software which is no longer sold or supported by its publisher
- abdominally — of, in, on, or for the abdomen: abdominal wall; abdominal pains.
- able-bodied — An able-bodied person is physically strong and healthy, rather than being weak or having a disability.
12 letter words containing o, d
- accommodable — having the ability to be accommodated
- accommodated — to do a kindness or a favor to; oblige: to accommodate a friend by helping him move to a new apartment.
- accommodator — a person or thing that accommodates
- accomplished — If someone is accomplished at something, they are very good at it.
- accordionist — a person who plays the accordion, especially with skill.
13 letter words containing o, d
- a-dolls-house — a play (1879) by Henrik Ibsen.
- aaron's-beard — rose of Sharon (def 2).
- accidentology — the study of the prevention of accidents
- accommodating — If you describe someone as accommodating, you like the fact that they are willing to do things in order to please you or help you.
- accommodation — Accommodation is used to refer to buildings or rooms where people live or stay.
14 letter words containing o, d
- abdominoplasty — the surgical removal of excess skin and fat from the abdomen
- abovementioned — mentioned or written above: The role was sung by the abovementioned Mr. Phillips.
- accident-prone — tending to have more accidents or mishaps than the average person.
- accommodations — Accommodations are hotels or rooms where people can stay for a period of time.
- accordion-fold — to fold into pleats resembling the bellows of an accordion: to make a fan by accordion-folding a sheet of paper.
15 letter words containing o, d
- acetophenetidin — phenacetin
- acknowledgeable — to admit to be real or true; recognize the existence, truth, or fact of: to acknowledge one's mistakes.
- acknowledgement — An acknowledgement is a statement or action which recognizes that something exists or is true.
- adenohypophysis — the anterior lobe of the pituitary gland
- adjectivization — Grammar. to make into an adjective, as by adding a suffix: The noun mirth can be adjectivized by adding -ful or -less to form the adjectives mirthful and mirthless.
16 letter words containing o, d
- abdominocentesis — (surgery) Extraction of peritoneal fluid from the abdomen for evaluation, using a trocar.
- accommodationist — a person who seeks to promote adaptation to or compromise with an opposing point of view
- acetylandromedol — grayanotoxin.
- across-the-board — applying to all employees, members, groups, or categories; general: The across-the-board pay increase means a raise for all employees.
- actinodermatitis — dermatitis from exposure to radiation, esp ultraviolet light or X-rays
17 letter words containing o, d
- administratorship — a person who manages or has a talent for managing.
- aminoglutethimide — a hormone antagonist, C 13 H 16 N 2 O 2 , used in the treatment of Cushing's syndrome and breast cancer.
- angiocardiography — the making of X-ray pictures of the heart and its blood vessels after injecting a radiopaque substance
- anthropomorphized — Simple past tense and past participle of anthropomorphize.
- anzhero-sudzhensk — a city in the S Russian Federation in Central Asia.
18 letter words containing o, d
- abortion-on-demand — the right of a woman to have an abortion during the first six months of a pregnancy.
- aerothermodynamics — the study of the exchange of heat between solids and gases, esp of the heating effect on aircraft flying through the air at very high speeds
- agro-industrialize — to industrialize the agriculture of: to agro-industrialize a developing nation.
- ballistocardiogram — a tracing made by a ballistocardiograph
19 letter words containing o, d
- adrenocorticotropic — that can stimulate the cortex of the adrenal glands
- adrenocorticotropin — ACTH.
- aldridge-brownhills — a town in central England, in Walsall unitary authority, West Midlands: formed by the amalgamation of neighbouring towns in 1966. Pop: 35 525 (2001)
- alice-in-wonderland — fantastic; irrational
- ambassador-at-large — an ambassador with special duties who may be sent to more than one government
20 letter words containing o, d
21 letter words containing o, d
- aleksandr-nikolaevich — Alexander (Aleksandr Nikolaevich) 1899–1977, Russian pianist and composer, in the U.S.
22 letter words containing o, d
23 letter words containing o, d
- alpes-de-haute-provence — a department of SE France in Provence-Alpes-Côte-d'Azur region. Capital: Digne. Pop: 144 508 (2003 est). Area: 6988 sq km (2725 sq miles)
On this page, we collect all words with O, D. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 48189 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains O, D that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.