Words containing o, a, t
4 letter words containing o, a, t
5 letter words containing o, a, t
- aalto — Alvar (ˈalvar). 1898–1976, Finnish architect and furniture designer, noted particularly for his public and industrial buildings, in which wood is much used. He invented bent plywood furniture (1932)
- abbot — An abbot is the monk who is in charge of the other monks in a monastery or abbey.
- abort — If an unborn baby is aborted, the pregnancy is ended deliberately and the baby is not born alive.
- about — You use about to introduce who or what something relates to or concerns.
- acton — a jacket or jerkin, originally of quilted cotton, worn under a coat of mail
6 letter words containing o, a, t
- abator — a person who effects an abatement
- abbott — Tony, full name Anthony John Abbott. born 1957, Australian Liberal politician; prime minister (2013–2015)
- abvolt — the cgs unit of potential difference in the electromagnetic system; the potential difference between two points when work of 1 erg must be done to transfer 1 abcoulomb of charge from one point to the other: equivalent to 10–8 volt
- accost — If someone accosts another person, especially a stranger, they stop them or go up to them and speak to them in a way that seems rude or threatening.
- aceto- — containing an acetyl group or derived from acetic acid
7 letter words containing o, a, t
- abettor — a person who abets.
- abiotic — of nonliving substances or environmental factors
- ablator — the heat shield of a space vehicle, which melts or wears away during re-entry into the earth's atmosphere
- abortus — an aborted human fetus, esp one that is less than 12 weeks old or weighs less than 17 oz
- abought — simple past tense and past participle of aby.
8 letter words containing o, a, t
- aaronite — one of the priestly descendants of Aaron.
- abattoir — An abattoir is a place where animals are killed in order to provide meat.
- abductor — any muscle that abducts (opposed to adductor).
- abeokuta — a town in W Nigeria, capital of Ogun state. Pop: 487 000 (2005 est)
- abington — urban township in SE Pa., near Philadelphia: pop. 56,000
9 letter words containing o, a, t
- abat-jour — a device, as a skylight or reflector, for diverting light into a building.
- abdicator — to renounce or relinquish a throne, right, power, claim, responsibility, or the like, especially in a formal manner: The aging founder of the firm decided to abdicate.
- abduction — the act of taking someone away by force or cunning; kidnapping
- abhorrent — If something is abhorrent to you, you hate it very much or consider it completely unacceptable.
- abjection — an abject state or condition
10 letter words containing o, a, t
- abaptiston — Surgery. a cone-shaped trephine designed to avoid penetration of the brain when incising the skull.
- abbotsford — estate (1812-32) of Sir Walter Scott, on the Tweed in SE Scotland
- abdication — the act or state of abdicating; renunciation.
- aberration — An aberration is an incident or way of behaving that is not typical.
- abiotrophy — the progressive degeneration of tissues, cells, etc
11 letter words containing o, a, t
- abandonment — The abandonment of a place, thing, or person is the act of leaving it permanently or for a long time, especially when you should not do so.
- abbreviator — to shorten (a word or phrase) by omitting letters, substituting shorter forms, etc., so that the shortened form can represent the whole word or phrase, as ft. for foot, ab. for about, R.I. for Rhode Island, NW for Northwest, or Xn for Christian.
- abhorrently — causing repugnance; detestable; loathsome: an abhorrent deed.
- abiotically — in a way that involves the absence of life or the absence of living forms
- ablactation — the weaning of an infant
12 letter words containing o, a, t
- abbreviation — An abbreviation is a short form of a word or phrase, made by leaving out some of the letters or by using only the first letter of each word.
- abbreviatory — shortening
- aberrational — characterized by aberration
- abirritation — to make less irritable; soothe.
- abolitionism — the principle or policy of abolition, especially of slavery of blacks in the U.S.
13 letter words containing o, a, t
- abbreviations — a shortened or contracted form of a word or phrase, used to represent the whole, as Dr. for Doctor, U.S. for United States, lb. for pound.
- abnormalities — an abnormal condition, state, or quality; irregularity; deviation.
- abolitionists — (especially prior to the Civil War) a person who advocated or supported the abolition of slavery in the U.S.
- aboriginality — the state of being Aboriginal, esp with regard to having a common Aboriginal culture
- abortifacient — causing abortion
14 letter words containing o, a, t
- abdominoplasty — the surgical removal of excess skin and fat from the abdomen
- above-the-line — denoting entries printed above the horizontal line on a company's profit-and-loss account separating the entries that show how the profit (or loss) was made from the entries showing how the profit is to be distributed
- abovementioned — mentioned or written above: The role was sung by the abovementioned Mr. Phillips.
- absorbefacient — a medicine or other agent that promotes absorption
- absorptiometer — an instrument that measures absorption of light, esp by a solution
15 letter words containing o, a, t
- acanthocephalan — any of the parasitic wormlike invertebrates of the phylum Acanthocephala, the adults of which have a spiny proboscis and live in the intestines of vertebrates
- accelerationist — a person, especially an economist, who advocates or promotes the acceleration principle.
- accessorization — to fit or equip with accessories: to accessorize a car with special seat covers.
- acclimatization — The act of acclimatizing; the process of inuring to a new climate, or the state of being so inured.
- acetophenetidin — phenacetin
16 letter words containing o, a, t
- abdominocentesis — (surgery) Extraction of peritoneal fluid from the abdomen for evaluation, using a trocar.
- acanthopterygian — of, relating to, or belonging to the Acanthopterygii, a large group of teleost fishes having spiny fin rays. The group includes most saltwater bony fishes
- accommodationist — a person who seeks to promote adaptation to or compromise with an opposing point of view
- accountabilities — the state of being accountable, liable, or answerable.
- acculturationist — a person who studies the process of acculturation.
17 letter words containing o, a, t
- acoustoelectronic — denoting a device in which electronic signals are converted into acoustic waves, esp in delay lines, etc
- administratorship — a person who manages or has a talent for managing.
- air-transportable — that can be transported by aircraft: air-transportable equipment.
- aircraft-observer — someone or something that observes.
- alpha-fetoprotein — a protein that forms in the liver of the human fetus. Excessive quantities in the amniotic fluid and maternal blood may indicate spina bifida in the fetus; low levels may point to Down's syndrome
18 letter words containing o, a, t
- abortion-on-demand — the right of a woman to have an abortion during the first six months of a pregnancy.
- aerothermodynamics — the study of the exchange of heat between solids and gases, esp of the heating effect on aircraft flying through the air at very high speeds
- agri-environmental — of or relating to the impact of agricultural practices on the environment
- agro-industrialize — to industrialize the agriculture of: to agro-industrialize a developing nation.
19 letter words containing o, a, t
20 letter words containing o, a, t
- abetalipoproteinemia — a rare inherited disorder of fat metabolism due to an inability to synthesize certain apolipoproteins necessary for the transport of triglycerides, leading to diarrhea, steatorrhea, and failure to thrive.
- acetylcholinesterase — an enzyme in nerve cells that is responsible for the destruction of acetylcholine and thus for switching off excitation of the nerve
- acetylmethylcarbinol — acetoin.
- adrenocorticosteroid — corticosteroid
- adrenocorticotrophic — stimulating the adrenal cortex
22 letter words containing o, a, t
23 letter words containing o, a, t
- alpes-de-haute-provence — a department of SE France in Provence-Alpes-Côte-d'Azur region. Capital: Digne. Pop: 144 508 (2003 est). Area: 6988 sq km (2725 sq miles)
On this page, we collect all words with O, A, T. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 54972 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains O, A, T that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.