Words containing o, a, k
4 letter words containing o, a, k
- a-ok — in perfect working order; excellent
- alko — a heavy drinker or alcoholic
- amok — a state of murderous frenzy, originally observed among Malays
- aoki — Shuzo [shoo-zaw] /ˈʃu zɔ/ (Show IPA), 1844–1914, first Japanese ambassador to U.S., 1905–09.
- coak — (in a scarf joint) a tenon in one member fitting into a corresponding recess of the other.
5 letter words containing o, a, k
- acock — in a cocked position
- ahkio — pulka.
- akola — a city in Maharashtra, W central India, on the Morna River.
- akron — a city in NE Ohio. Pop: 212 215 (2003 est)
- amoks — (among members of certain Southeast Asian cultures) a psychic disturbance characterized by depression followed by a manic urge to murder.
6 letter words containing o, a, k
- ackton — a quilted garment worn under mail in the 13th and 14th centuries; gambeson.
- aikido — a Japanese system of self-defence employing similar principles to judo, but including blows from the hands and feet
- aikona — an informal word expressing strong negation
- aketon — a quilted garment worn under mail in the 13th and 14th centuries; gambeson.
- akimbo — with hands on hips and elbows bent outward
7 letter words containing o, a, k
- aboukir — a village of N Egypt, in the Nile River delta: Battle of the Nile near here (1798).
- afognak — an island off southern Alaska, in the Gulf of Alaska, N of Kodiak Island. 721 sq. mi. (1867 sq. km).
- airlock — An airlock is a small room that is used to move between areas which do not have the same air pressure, for example in a spacecraft or submarine.
- akihito — born 1933, Emperor of Japan from 1989
- akiraho — a small New Zealand shrub, Olearia paniculata, with white flowers
8 letter words containing o, a, k
- abelmosk — a tropical bushy malvaceous plant, Hibiscus abelmoschus, cultivated for its yellow-and-crimson flowers and for its musk-scented seeds, which yield an oil used in perfumery
- abeokuta — a town in W Nigeria, capital of Ogun state. Pop: 487 000 (2005 est)
- afikomen — a piece of matzo broken off from the center one of the three matzoth set before the leader of a Seder: it is hidden by the leader and later searched for by the children, with the finder, usually the youngest, receiving a reward.
- air-lock — to place in or confine to an air lock: to air-lock divers before they descend.
- akaryote — a cell without a nucleus
9 letter words containing o, a, k
10 letter words containing o, a, k
- ad-hockery — reliance on temporary solutions rather than on consistent, long-term plans.
- adirondack — a member of an Algonquian people living mainly north of the St. Lawrence River.
- aftershock — Aftershocks are smaller earthquakes which occur after a large earthquake.
- akaryocyte — A cell that has no nucleus.
- akiapolaau — a rare yellow Hawaiian honeycreeper, Hemignathus munroi, having a long slender down-curved upper bill and a short straight lower bill.
11 letter words containing o, a, k
- acknowledge — If you acknowledge a fact or a situation, you accept or admit that it is true or that it exists.
- aerobraking — the use of aerodynamic braking in extremely low-density atmospheres in space at hypersonic Mach numbers
- alkanethiol — any compound containing an alkyl group joined to a mercapto group, as methyl mercaptan or methanethiol, CH 3 SH.
- amabokoboko — the official name for the Springbok rugby team
- amphikaryon — a diploid nucleus.
12 letter words containing o, a, k
- acknowledged — recognized as being true or existing
- acknowledger — to admit to be real or true; recognize the existence, truth, or fact of: to acknowledge one's mistakes.
- acknowledges — to admit to be real or true; recognize the existence, truth, or fact of: to acknowledge one's mistakes.
- afrikanerdom — (in South Africa) Afrikaner nationalism based on pride in the Afrikaans language and culture, conservative Calvinism, and a sense of heritage as pioneers
- alkalization — Alkalinization.
13 letter words containing o, a, k
- aleksandropol — a former name of Gumri.
- aleksandrovsk — a city in SE Ukraine, on the Dnieper River.
- alkali-loving — (of a plant) requiring a pH of 7.1 to 9 for optimal growth.
- alpha-blocker — any of a class of drugs that prevent the stimulation of alpha adrenoceptors, a type of receptor in the sympathetic nervous system, by adrenaline and noradrenaline and that therefore cause widening of blood vessels: used in the treatment of high blood pressure and prostatic hyperplasia
- amakrokokroko — a nickname for the South African Paralympic team
14 letter words containing o, a, k
- acknowledgedly — by general agreement, admittedly
- acknowledgment — An acknowledgment is a statement or action which recognizes that something exists or is true.
- alektorophobia — The fear of chickens.
- anti-bolshevik — a person who is opposed to Bolshevism
- avalokitesvara — a male Bodhisattva, widely revered and identified with various persons and gods.
15 letter words containing o, a, k
- acknowledgeable — to admit to be real or true; recognize the existence, truth, or fact of: to acknowledge one's mistakes.
- acknowledgement — An acknowledgement is a statement or action which recognizes that something exists or is true.
- ankylostomiasis — ancylostomiasis
- blagoveshchensk — a city and port in E Russia, in Siberia on the Amur River. Pop: 222 000 (2005 est)
- blockade-runner — a ship or person that passes through a blockade.
16 letter words containing o, a, k
- adiadochokinesia — the inability to perform rapidly alternating muscular movements, as flexion and extension.
- adiadochokinesis — the inability to perform rapidly alternating muscular movements, as flexion and extension.
- around-the-clock — all day and all night
- brick-and-mortar — pertaining to conventional stores, businesses, etc., having physical buildings and facilities, as opposed to Internet or remote services.
- cantankerousness — disagreeable to deal with; contentious; peevish: a cantankerous, argumentative man.
17 letter words containing o, a, k
- anzhero-sudzhensk — a city in the S Russian Federation in Central Asia.
- bouncebackability — the ability to recover after a setback, esp in sport
- clicks-and-mortar — pertaining to or denoting a company that does business on the Internet and in traditional stores or offices.
- cloud-cuckoo-land — If you say that someone is living in cloud-cuckoo-land, you are criticizing them because they think there are no problems and that things will happen exactly as they want them to, when this is obviously not the case.
- cock-a-doodle-doo — an imitation or representation of a cock crowing
18 letter words containing o, a, k
19 letter words containing o, a, k
20 letter words containing o, a, k
- keratoconjunctivitis — inflammation of the cornea and conjunctiva.
21 letter words containing o, a, k
- aleksandr-nikolaevich — Alexander (Aleksandr Nikolaevich) 1899–1977, Russian pianist and composer, in the U.S.
On this page, we collect all words with O, A, K. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 7948 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains O, A, K that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.