Words containing n, o, v, a, c
6 letter words containing n, o, v, a, c
7 letter words containing n, o, v, a, c
- anchovy — Anchovies are small fish that live in the sea. They are often eaten salted.
- avionic — Of, or relating to avionics (aviation electronics).
- calvino — Italo. 1923–85, Italian novelist and short-story writer. His works include Our Ancestors (1960) and Invisible Cities (1972)
- centavo — a monetary unit of Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Cape Verde, Chile, Colombia, Cuba, the Dominican Republic, Guatemala, Guinea-Bissau, Honduras, Mexico, Mozambique, Nicaragua, and the Philippines. It is worth one hundredth of their respective standard units
- concave — A surface that is concave curves inwards in the middle.
8 letter words containing n, o, v, a, c
- avionics — Avionics is the science of electronics used in aviation.
- avowance — (obsolete) Act of avowing; avowal.
- bucovina — Bukovina
- casanova — Giovanni Jacopo (dʒoˈvanni ˈjaːkopo). 1725–98, Italian adventurer noted for his Mémoires, a vivid account of his sexual adventures and of contemporary society
- cavesson — a kind of hard noseband, used (esp formerly) in breaking a horse in
9 letter words containing n, o, v, a, c
- advection — the transference of heat energy in a horizontal stream of gas, esp of air
- anchoveta — a small anchovy, Cetengraulis mysticetus, of the American Pacific, used as bait by tuna fishermen
- anchovies — Plural form of anchovy.
- avicebron — (Solomon ben Judah ibn-Gabirol) 1021?–58, Jewish poet and philosopher in Spain.
- avocating — Present participle of avocate.
10 letter words containing n, o, v, a, c
- acervation — a heaping or piling up, gathering, accumulation
- activation — to make active; cause to function or act.
- advocating — to speak or write in favor of; support or urge by argument; recommend publicly: He advocated higher salaries for teachers.
- advocation — the transfer to itself by a superior court of an action pending in a lower court
- approvance — approval
11 letter words containing n, o, v, a, c
12 letter words containing n, o, v, a, c
13 letter words containing n, o, v, a, c
14 letter words containing n, o, v, a, c
- abdominopelvic — (anatomy) Of or pertaining to the abdomen and (the cavity of) the pelvis.
- anticonvulsant — any of a class of drugs used to prevent or abolish convulsions
- anticonvulsive — preventing or alleviating convulsions
- anticorrosives — Plural form of anticorrosive.
- autoactivation — (biochemistry) autocatalysis.
15 letter words containing n, o, v, a, c
- adjectivization — Grammar. to make into an adjective, as by adding a suffix: The noun mirth can be adjectivized by adding -ful or -less to form the adjectives mirthful and mirthless.
- aix-en-provence — a city and spa in SE France: the medieval capital of Provence. Pop: 145 721 (2006)
- anti-productive — having the power of producing; generative; creative: a productive effort.
- anticommutative — (of a binary operation) having the property that one term operating on a second is equal to the negative of the second operating on the first, as ab = −ba.
- anticompetitive — (in business) discouraging competition
16 letter words containing n, o, v, a, c
- archconservative — consistently holding extremely conservative views: publisher of the city's archconservative newspaper.
- atrioventricular — of, relating to, or affecting both the atria and the ventricles of the heart
- chancellorsville — hamlet in NE Va. (now called Chancellor): site of a Civil War battle (May, 1863) won by Confederate forces
- chinese-pavilion — a shape resembling a segment of a ring tapering to points at the ends.
- circumnavigation — to sail or fly around; make the circuit of by navigation: to circumnavigate the earth.
17 letter words containing n, o, v, a, c
- accommodativeness — The state or quality of being accommodative.
- anti-conservatism — the disposition to preserve or restore what is established and traditional and to limit change.
- anti-conservative — disposed to preserve existing conditions, institutions, etc., or to restore traditional ones, and to limit change.
- anti-conventional — conforming or adhering to accepted standards, as of conduct or taste: conventional behavior.
- anticompetitively — In an anticompetitive manner.
18 letter words containing n, o, v, a, c
- antivaccinationist — One who is opposed to the practice of vaccination.
- antivivisectionist — a person who is opposed to vivisection
- biodiversification — the process by which the diversity of plants or animals develops or is increased within a particular region or group of organisms.
- circumnavigational — Relating to circumnavigation.
- conversationalists — Plural form of conversationalist.
19 letter words containing n, o, v, a, c
- anti-vivisectionist — a person who opposes vivisection.
- anticompetitiveness — The quality of being anticompetitive.
- auriculoventricular — atrioventricular.
- castelnuovo-tedesco — Mario [mah-ryaw] /ˈmɑ ryɔ/ (Show IPA), 1895–1968, U.S. composer, born in Italy.
- contradistinctively — In contradistinction.
20 letter words containing n, o, v, a, c
- back-of-the-envelope — (of a plan, calculation, etc) composed or performed quickly and without detailed analysis or research
- chevalier-montrachet — a white wine from Burgundy.
- counterrevolutionary — Counterrevolutionary activities are activities intended to reverse the effects of a previous revolution.
- covenant-of-warranty — warranty (def 2b).
- keratoconjunctivitis — inflammation of the cornea and conjunctiva.
21 letter words containing n, o, v, a, c
- aleksandr-nikolaevich — Alexander (Aleksandr Nikolaevich) 1899–1977, Russian pianist and composer, in the U.S.
- atmospheric-inversion — an act or instance of inverting.
- cooperative-apartment — working or acting together willingly for a common purpose or benefit.
- counter-revolutionary — Counter-revolutionary activities are activities intended to reverse the effects of a previous revolution.
- deprovincialization's — to make provincial in character.
22 letter words containing n, o, v, a, c
- counterrevolutionaries — Plural form of counterrevolutionary.
23 letter words containing n, o, v, a, c
- alpes-de-haute-provence — a department of SE France in Provence-Alpes-Côte-d'Azur region. Capital: Digne. Pop: 144 508 (2003 est). Area: 6988 sq km (2725 sq miles)
26 letter words containing n, o, v, a, c
- compassionate-conservatism — a political conservative who is motivated by concern for the needy but supports policies based on personal responsibility and limited government: George W. Bush ran for president as a compassionate conservative.
45 letter words containing n, o, v, a, c
- pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis — an obscure term ostensibly referring to a lung disease caused by silica dust, sometimes cited as one of the longest words in the English language.
On this page, we collect all words with N, O, V, A, C. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 2675 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains N, O, V, A, C that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.