Words containing m, y, c, i
5 letter words containing m, y, c, i
- micky — Mickey (def 2).
6 letter words containing m, y, c, i
7 letter words containing m, y, c, i
- chimney — A chimney is a pipe through which smoke goes up into the air, usually through the roof of a building.
- criminy — used to express surprise, anger, etc.
- cymaise — a pewter wine jar having a spout, a fixed handle on the side opposite the spout, and a bail for carrying.
- cymatia — cymatium.
- cymling — a type of squash with scalloped edges and creamy-white flesh
8 letter words containing m, y, c, i
- acrimony — Acrimony is bitter and angry words or quarrels.
- amicably — characterized by or showing goodwill; friendly; peaceable: an amicable settlement.
- bombycid — any moth, including the silkworm moth, of the family Bombycidae, most of which occur in Africa and SE Asia
- calamity — A calamity is an event that causes a great deal of damage, destruction, or personal distress.
- chummily — friendly; intimate; sociable.
9 letter words containing m, y, c, i
- acronymic — a word formed from the initial letters or groups of letters of words in a set phrase or series of words and pronounced as a separate word, as Wac from Women's Army Corps, OPEC from Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries, or loran from long-range navigation.
- amygdalic — of almonds.
- antonymic — having the opposite meaning, relating to antonyms
- atomicity — the state of being made up of atoms
- bleomycin — a glycopeptide antibiotic drug used in the treatment of cancer and Hodgkin's Disease
10 letter words containing m, y, c, i
- achromycin — tetracycline
- acidimetry — the determination of the amount of acid present in a solution, measured by an acidimeter or by volumetric analysis
- acronyming — a word formed from the initial letters or groups of letters of words in a set phrase or series of words and pronounced as a separate word, as Wac from Women's Army Corps, OPEC from Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries, or loran from long-range navigation.
- acrylamide — a chemical compound that forms in certain foods when exposed to high temperature
- actomyosin — a complex protein in skeletal muscle that is formed by actin and myosin and which, when stimulated, shortens to cause muscle contraction
11 letter words containing m, y, c, i
- actinomyces — a genus of bacteria that causes disease in humans and improves soil ecology
- actinomycin — any of several toxic antibiotics obtained from bacteria of the genus Streptomyces, used in treating some cancers; the most commonly used is dactinomycin (actinomycin D)
- aerodynamic — If something such as a car has an aerodynamic shape or design, it goes faster and uses less fuel than other cars because the air passes over it more easily.
- ambivalency — uncertainty or fluctuation, especially when caused by inability to make a choice or by a simultaneous desire to say or do two opposite or conflicting things.
- amicability — characterized by or showing goodwill; friendly; peaceable: an amicable settlement.
12 letter words containing m, y, c, i
- academically — in relation to an academy
- accompanying — provided at the same time as something else as an extra or addition; supplementary
- accompanyist — accompanist.
- actinomycete — any bacterium of the group Actinomycetes, usually filamentous in form
- aerodynamics — Aerodynamics is the study of the way in which objects move through the air.
13 letter words containing m, y, c, i
- achromaticity — achromatism.
- acrimoniously — caustic, stinging, or bitter in nature, speech, behavior, etc.: an acrimonious answer; an acrimonious dispute.
- acronymically — in an acronymic manner
- actinomycosis — a fungal disease of cattle and of cats and dogs, sometimes transmitted to humans esp by bites, characterized by a swelling of the affected part, most often the jaw or lungs
- adenoidectomy — surgical removal of the adenoids
14 letter words containing m, y, c, i
- accumulatively — tending to accumulate or arising from accumulation; cumulative.
- aerodynamicist — an expert in aerodynamics.
- aminoglycoside — of or relating to amino sugars in glycosidic linkage.
- antiarrhythmic — a drug that corrects irregular heartbeat
- anticonformity — action in accord with prevailing social standards, attitudes, practices, etc.
15 letter words containing m, y, c, i
- actinochemistry — the branch of chemistry dealing with actinism; photochemistry.
- aerodynamically — the branch of mechanics that deals with the motion of air and other gases and with the effects of such motion on bodies in the medium. Compare aerostatics (def 1).
- amaryllidaceous — of, relating to, or belonging to the Amaryllidaceae, a family of widely cultivated flowering plants having bulbs and including the amaryllis, snowdrop, narcissus, and daffodil
- ancylostomiasis — infestation of the human intestine with blood-sucking hookworms, causing progressive anaemia
- atmospherically — pertaining to, existing in, or consisting of the atmosphere: atmospheric vapors.
16 letter words containing m, y, c, i
- aminocyclohexane — cyclohexylamine.
- asymptomatically — showing no evidence of disease.
- biocompatibility — the capability of coexistence with living tissues or organisms without causing harm: Artificial joint adhesives must have biocompatibility with bone and muscle.
- chemonucleolysis — treatment for a herniated spinal disk in which chymopapain is injected into the disk to dissolve tissue.
- chemoprophylaxis — the prevention of disease using chemical drugs
17 letter words containing m, y, c, i
- anti-metaphysical — pertaining to or of the nature of metaphysics.
- anticlimactically — of, like, pertaining to, or expressing anticlimax.
- carboxyhemoglobin — a compound formed in the blood when carbon monoxide occupies the positions on the hemoglobin molecule normally taken by oxygen, resulting in cellular oxygen starvation
- chemopallidectomy — an operation for treating Parkinson's disease and certain other diseases characterized by muscular rigidity, consisting of destroying a specific part of the corpus striatum by injecting it with a chemical, usually alcohol.
- chromolithography — the process of making coloured prints by lithography
18 letter words containing m, y, c, i
- aerothermodynamics — the study of the exchange of heat between solids and gases, esp of the heating effect on aircraft flying through the air at very high speeds
- carboxyhaemoglobin — haemoglobin coordinated with carbon monoxide, formed as a result of carbon monoxide poisoning. As carbon monoxide is bound in preference to oxygen, tissues are deprived of oxygen
- coccidioidomycosis — a disease of the skin or viscera, esp the lungs, caused by infection with the fungus Coccidioides immitis
- histocompatibility — the condition of having antigenic similarities such that cells or tissues transplanted from one (the donor) to another (the recipient) are not rejected.
- hyper-metaphorical — a figure of speech in which a term or phrase is applied to something to which it is not literally applicable in order to suggest a resemblance, as in “A mighty fortress is our God.”. Compare mixed metaphor, simile (def 1).
19 letter words containing m, y, c, i
- anarcho-syndicalism — syndicalism.
- anthropomorphically — ascribing human form or attributes to a being or thing not human, especially to a deity.
- champigny-sur-marne — a suburb of Paris, on the River Marne. Pop: 75 556 (2006)
- choledocholithotomy — The removal of the gallstone from the bile duct in a case of choledocholithiasis.
- chromoblastomycosis — Long-term fungal infection of the skin and subcutaneous tissue.
20 letter words containing m, y, c, i
- acetylmethylcarbinol — acetoin.
- diplomatic-secretary — secretary (def 5).
- hypercholesterolemia — the presence of an excessive amount of cholesterol in the blood.
- immunohistochemistry — the application of immunologic techniques to the chemical analysis of cells and tissues.
- magnetohydrodynamics — the branch of physics that deals with the motion of electrically conductive fluids, especially plasmas, in magnetic fields. Abbreviation: MHD.
21 letter words containing m, y, c, i
- dacryocystorhinostomy — A surgical procedure to restore the flow of tears into the nose from the lacrimal sac when the nasolacrimal duct does not function.
- hypercholesterolaemia — the condition of having a high concentration of cholesterol in the blood
- magnetoplasmadynamics — magnetohydrodynamics.
- mucopolysaccharidosis — Any of a group of metabolic disorders caused by the absence or malfunction of lysosomal enzymes needed to break down glycosaminoglycans.
22 letter words containing m, y, c, i
- chemical-sympathectomy — sympathectomy (def 2).
- microspectrophotometry — a spectrophotometer for examining light emitted, transmitted, or reflected by minute objects.
- paracoccidioidomycosis — a chronic infection caused by the fungus Paracoccidioides brasiliensis, occurring in Mexico and in Central and South America, characterized by mouth and throat ulcers, weight loss, and lesions on the skin, intestines, and genitals.
24 letter words containing m, y, c, i
29 letter words containing m, y, c, i
On this page, we collect all words with M, Y, C, I. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 4218 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains M, Y, C, I that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.