Words containing m, y, c
4 letter words containing m, y, c
- cyma — either of two mouldings having a double curve, part concave and part convex. Cyma recta has the convex part nearer the wall and cyma reversa has the concave part nearer the wall
- cyme — an inflorescence in which the first flower is the terminal bud of the main stem and subsequent flowers develop as terminal buds of lateral stems
5 letter words containing m, y, c
- calmy — tranquil
- campy — Campy means the same as camp.
- chyme — the thick fluid mass of partially digested food that leaves the stomach
- comfy — A comfy item of clothing, piece of furniture, room, or position is a comfortable one.
- cymar — a woman's short fur-trimmed jacket, popular in the 17th and 18th centuries
6 letter words containing m, y, c
- amycus — a son of Poseidon and one of the Meliae, known for his ruthlessness and his skill at boxing.
- amylic — relating to or derived from amyl
- calmly — You can use calmly to emphasize that someone is behaving in a very controlled or ordinary way in a frightening or unusual situation.
- cambay — Gulf of, a gulf of the Arabian Sea, on the NW coast of India.
- cayman — any tropical American crocodilian of the genus Caiman and related genera, similar to alligators but with a more heavily armoured belly: family Alligatoridae (alligators, etc)
7 letter words containing m, y, c
- academy — Academy is sometimes used in the names of schools and colleges, especially those specializing in particular subjects or skills, or private high schools in the United States.
- acronym — An acronym is a word composed of the first letters of the words in a phrase, especially when this is used as a name. An example of an acronym is NATO which is made up of the first letters of the 'North Atlantic Treaty Organization'.
- alchemy — Alchemy was a form of chemistry studied in the Middle Ages, which was concerned with trying to discover ways to change ordinary metals into gold.
- ampycus — a son of Pelias, husband of Chloris, and father of Mopsus.
- amscray — Leave quickly.
8 letter words containing m, y, c
- acrimony — Acrimony is bitter and angry words or quarrels.
- acronyms — a word formed from the initial letters or groups of letters of words in a set phrase or series of words and pronounced as a separate word, as Wac from Women's Army Corps, OPEC from Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries, or loran from long-range navigation.
- adamancy — a state of resoluteness
- amicably — characterized by or showing goodwill; friendly; peaceable: an amicable settlement.
- bombycid — any moth, including the silkworm moth, of the family Bombycidae, most of which occur in Africa and SE Asia
9 letter words containing m, y, c
- accompany — If you accompany someone, you go somewhere with them.
- acronymed — a word formed from the initial letters or groups of letters of words in a set phrase or series of words and pronounced as a separate word, as Wac from Women's Army Corps, OPEC from Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries, or loran from long-range navigation.
- acronymic — a word formed from the initial letters or groups of letters of words in a set phrase or series of words and pronounced as a separate word, as Wac from Women's Army Corps, OPEC from Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries, or loran from long-range navigation.
- aeromancy — the interpretation of the weather and atmospheric conditions to foretell the future
- amebocyte — any cell capable of moving like an amoeba, esp. one that floats freely in the blood or other body fluids, such as a white blood corpuscle
10 letter words containing m, y, c
- abnormalcy — abnormality.
- achromycin — tetracycline
- acidimetry — the determination of the amount of acid present in a solution, measured by an acidimeter or by volumetric analysis
- acromegaly — a chronic disease characterized by enlargement of the bones of the head, hands, and feet, and swelling and enlargement of soft tissue, esp the tongue. It is caused by excessive secretion of growth hormone by the pituitary gland
- acronyming — a word formed from the initial letters or groups of letters of words in a set phrase or series of words and pronounced as a separate word, as Wac from Women's Army Corps, OPEC from Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries, or loran from long-range navigation.
11 letter words containing m, y, c
- acclamatory — a loud shout or other demonstration of welcome, goodwill, or approval.
- achlamydate — not chlamydate; having neither mantle nor pallium.
- actinomyces — a genus of bacteria that causes disease in humans and improves soil ecology
- actinomycin — any of several toxic antibiotics obtained from bacteria of the genus Streptomyces, used in treating some cancers; the most commonly used is dactinomycin (actinomycin D)
- aerodynamic — If something such as a car has an aerodynamic shape or design, it goes faster and uses less fuel than other cars because the air passes over it more easily.
12 letter words containing m, y, c
- academically — in relation to an academy
- accompanying — provided at the same time as something else as an extra or addition; supplementary
- accompanyist — accompanist.
- achlamydeous — (of flowers such as the willow) having neither petals nor sepals
- actinomycete — any bacterium of the group Actinomycetes, usually filamentous in form
13 letter words containing m, y, c
- achromaticity — achromatism.
- acrimoniously — caustic, stinging, or bitter in nature, speech, behavior, etc.: an acrimonious answer; an acrimonious dispute.
- acronymically — in an acronymic manner
- actinomycosis — a fungal disease of cattle and of cats and dogs, sometimes transmitted to humans esp by bites, characterized by a swelling of the affected part, most often the jaw or lungs
- adenoidectomy — surgical removal of the adenoids
14 letter words containing m, y, c
- accumulatively — tending to accumulate or arising from accumulation; cumulative.
- aerodynamicist — an expert in aerodynamics.
- aminoglycoside — of or relating to amino sugars in glycosidic linkage.
- antiarrhythmic — a drug that corrects irregular heartbeat
- anticonformity — action in accord with prevailing social standards, attitudes, practices, etc.
15 letter words containing m, y, c
- actinochemistry — the branch of chemistry dealing with actinism; photochemistry.
- aerodynamically — the branch of mechanics that deals with the motion of air and other gases and with the effects of such motion on bodies in the medium. Compare aerostatics (def 1).
- amaryllidaceous — of, relating to, or belonging to the Amaryllidaceae, a family of widely cultivated flowering plants having bulbs and including the amaryllis, snowdrop, narcissus, and daffodil
- ancylostomiasis — infestation of the human intestine with blood-sucking hookworms, causing progressive anaemia
- archeoastronomy — the branch of archaeology that deals with the apparent use by prehistoric civilizations of astronomical techniques to establish the seasons or the cycle of the year, especially as evidenced in the construction of megaliths and other ritual structures.
16 letter words containing m, y, c
- acetylandromedol — grayanotoxin.
- aminocyclohexane — cyclohexylamine.
- archaeoastronomy — the scientific study of the beliefs and practices concerning astronomy that existed in ancient and prehistoric civilizations
- asymptomatically — showing no evidence of disease.
- biocompatibility — the capability of coexistence with living tissues or organisms without causing harm: Artificial joint adhesives must have biocompatibility with bone and muscle.
17 letter words containing m, y, c
- anti-metaphysical — pertaining to or of the nature of metaphysics.
- anticlimactically — of, like, pertaining to, or expressing anticlimax.
- carboxyhemoglobin — a compound formed in the blood when carbon monoxide occupies the positions on the hemoglobin molecule normally taken by oxygen, resulting in cellular oxygen starvation
- chemopallidectomy — an operation for treating Parkinson's disease and certain other diseases characterized by muscular rigidity, consisting of destroying a specific part of the corpus striatum by injecting it with a chemical, usually alcohol.
- chromolithography — the process of making coloured prints by lithography
18 letter words containing m, y, c
- aerothermodynamics — the study of the exchange of heat between solids and gases, esp of the heating effect on aircraft flying through the air at very high speeds
- carboxyhaemoglobin — haemoglobin coordinated with carbon monoxide, formed as a result of carbon monoxide poisoning. As carbon monoxide is bound in preference to oxygen, tissues are deprived of oxygen
- coccidioidomycosis — a disease of the skin or viscera, esp the lungs, caused by infection with the fungus Coccidioides immitis
- domremy-la-pucelle — a village in Lorraine, NE France, SW of Nancy: birthplace of Joan of Arc.
- histocompatibility — the condition of having antigenic similarities such that cells or tissues transplanted from one (the donor) to another (the recipient) are not rejected.
19 letter words containing m, y, c
- anarcho-syndicalism — syndicalism.
- anthropomorphically — ascribing human form or attributes to a being or thing not human, especially to a deity.
- champigny-sur-marne — a suburb of Paris, on the River Marne. Pop: 75 556 (2006)
- choledocholithotomy — The removal of the gallstone from the bile duct in a case of choledocholithiasis.
- chromoblastomycosis — Long-term fungal infection of the skin and subcutaneous tissue.
20 letter words containing m, y, c
21 letter words containing m, y, c
- choledochojejunostomy — (medicine) The surgical formation of an opening between the common bile duct and the jejunum.
- dacryocystorhinostomy — A surgical procedure to restore the flow of tears into the nose from the lacrimal sac when the nasolacrimal duct does not function.
- hypercholesterolaemia — the condition of having a high concentration of cholesterol in the blood
22 letter words containing m, y, c
24 letter words containing m, y, c
- diphenylaminechlorarsine — adamsite.
29 letter words containing m, y, c
On this page, we collect all words with M, Y, C. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 5964 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains M, Y, C that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.