Words containing m, u, s, q
5 letter words containing m, u, s, q
- quims — vagina; vulva.
6 letter words containing m, u, s, q
- maquis — the French underground movement, or Resistance, that combatted the Nazis in World War II.
- masque — a form of aristocratic entertainment in England in the 16th and 17th centuries, originally consisting of pantomime and dancing but later including dialogue and song, presented in elaborate productions given by amateur and professional actors.
- mosque — a Muslim temple or place of public worship.
- qualms — an uneasy feeling or pang of conscience as to conduct; compunction: He has no qualms about lying.
- squama — a scale or scalelike part, as of epidermis or bone.
7 letter words containing m, u, s, q
8 letter words containing m, u, s, q
- embusque — man who avoids military conscription by obtaining a government job
- equalism — Any of several forms of egalitarianism (advocacy of equality) concerned with establishing sexual, racial, class or other equality.
- esquimau — Eskimo
- kumquats — Plural form of kumquat.
- macaques — Plural form of macaque.
9 letter words containing m, u, s, q
10 letter words containing m, u, s, q
- antimasque — a comic or grotesque dance, presented between the acts of a masque
- desquamate — (esp of the skin in certain diseases) to peel or come off in scales
- domestique — Cycling. a member of a bicycle-racing team who assists the leader, as by setting a pace, preventing breakaways by other teams, or supplying food during a race.
- equanimous — Calm and composed; of stable disposition.
- equipments — (nonstandard) Plural form of equipment.
11 letter words containing m, u, s, q
12 letter words containing m, u, s, q
- acquirements — Plural form of acquirement.
- alhambresque — like the Alhambra, especially in richness of ornamentation
- antimosquito — acting against mosquitoes
- barquisimeto — a city in NW Venezuela. Pop: 1 009 000 (2005 est)
- bradmanesque — (of a batsman or innings) reminiscent of Sir Don Bradman in terms of dominance over the opposing bowlers
13 letter words containing m, u, s, q
- adenosquamous — Having both glandular (adenoid) and squamous characteristics.
- cinematheques — Plural form of cinematheque.
- colloquialism — A colloquialism is a colloquial word or phrase.
- equestrianism — The skill or sport of horse riding . As an Olympic sport it is divided into three disciplines: show jumping, dressage, and the three-day event (combining show jumping, dressage, and cross-country riding).
- passamaquoddy — a member of a small tribe of North American Indians formerly of coastal Maine and New Brunswick and now living in Maine.
14 letter words containing m, u, s, q
15 letter words containing m, u, s, q
- aqueous-ammonia — a colorless, pungent, suffocating, highly water-soluble, gaseous compound, NH 3 , usually produced by the direct combination of nitrogen and hydrogen gases: used chiefly for refrigeration and in the manufacture of commercial chemicals and laboratory reagents.
- croque-monsieur — a sandwich filled with ham and cheese, either dipped in egg batter or buttered on the outside, and toasted or grilled
- demisemiquavers — Plural form of demisemiquaver.
- equalitarianism — Egalitarianism.
- lamb's-quarters — the pigweed, Chenopodium album.
16 letter words containing m, u, s, q
- consequentialism — the doctrine that an action is right or wrong according as its consequences are good or bad
- quasi-commercial — of, relating to, or characteristic of commerce.
- quasi-compulsory — required; mandatory; obligatory: compulsory education.
- quasi-democratic — pertaining to or of the nature of democracy or a democracy.
- quasi-diplomatic — of, relating to, or engaged in diplomacy: diplomatic officials.
17 letter words containing m, u, s, q
18 letter words containing m, u, s, q
19 letter words containing m, u, s, q
- hemidemisemiquavers — Plural form of hemidemisemiquaver.
On this page, we collect all words with M, U, S, Q. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 517 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains M, U, S, Q that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.