Words containing m, s, i, e, u, r
7 letter words containing m, s, i, e, u, r
8 letter words containing m, s, i, e, u, r
9 letter words containing m, s, i, e, u, r
- antiserum — blood serum containing antibodies against a specific antigen, used to treat or provide immunity to a disease
- armouries — a drill hall used for training and as headquarters by a reserve unit of the armed forces
- auteurism — a critical film theory according to which the primary creator of a film is the director, all of whose works are said to reflect to a certain degree the characteristics of a personal style
- beaumaris — a resort in N Wales, on the island of Anglesey: 13th-century castle. Pop: 1513 (2001)
- cerastium — any of a genus of plants belonging to the family Caryophyllaceae
10 letter words containing m, s, i, e, u, r
- admixtures — Plural form of admixture.
- amateurish — If you describe something as amateurish, you think that it is not skilfully made or done.
- amateurism — Amateurism is the belief that people should take part in sports and other activities as a hobby, for pleasure, rather than as a job, for money.
- aneurismal — Alternative spelling of aneurysmal.
- antiserums — Plural form of antiserum.
11 letter words containing m, s, i, e, u, r
- admeasuring — Present participle of admeasure.
- adventurism — Adventurism is a willingness to take risks, especially in order to obtain an unfair advantage in politics or business.
- anisomerous — (of flowers) having floral whorls that differ in the number of their parts
- aquamarines — Plural form of aquamarine.
- aspergillum — a brush or perforated container for sprinkling holy water
12 letter words containing m, s, i, e, u, r
- acoustimeter — a portable electronic device for measuring noise levels, especially those of traffic.
- acquirements — Plural form of acquirement.
- amateurishly — In an amateurish or nonprofessional manner.
- ambidextrous — Someone who is ambidextrous can use both their right hand and their left hand equally skilfully.
- ambisextrous — Informal. sexually attracted to both sexes; bisexual. used by or suitable for either sex; unisex: ambisextrous hair styles.
13 letter words containing m, s, i, e, u, r
14 letter words containing m, s, i, e, u, r
15 letter words containing m, s, i, e, u, r
- acrimoniousness — The quality of being resentful or cynical.
- amaryllidaceous — of, relating to, or belonging to the Amaryllidaceae, a family of widely cultivated flowering plants having bulbs and including the amaryllis, snowdrop, narcissus, and daffodil
- andromonoecious — (of a plant species) having hermaphrodite and male flowers on the same plant
- buckinghamshire — a county in SE central England, containing the Vale of Aylesbury and parts of the Chiltern Hills: the geographic and ceremonial county includes Milton Keynes, which became an independent unitary authority in 1997. Administrative centre: Aylesbury. Pop (excluding Milton Keynes): 478 000 (2003 est). Area (excluding Milton Keynes): 1568 sq km (605 sq miles)
- ceremoniousness — The state of being ceremonious.
16 letter words containing m, s, i, e, u, r
- ambidextrousness — The state or quality of being ambidextrous.
- anti-consumerism — a modern movement for the protection of the consumer against useless, inferior, or dangerous products, misleading advertising, unfair pricing, etc.
- circumscriptible — Capable of being circumscribed or limited by bounds.
- circumsporozoite — (biology, of a protein) Located on the surface of a sporozoite (and involved in host cell recognition and invasion); abbreviated as CS.
- circumstantiated — Simple past tense and past participle of circumstantiate.
17 letter words containing m, s, i, e, u, r
- argumentativeness — fond of or given to argument and dispute; disputatious; contentious: The law students were an unusually argumentative group.
- chemotherapeutics — chemotherapy.
- circumscriptively — In a circumscriptive manner.
- circumterrestrial — surrounding or revolving about the earth.
- cytomegaloviruses — Plural form of cytomegalovirus.
18 letter words containing m, s, i, e, u, r
- adenocarcinomatous — Of or pertaining to adenocarcinomas.
- bioinstrumentation — the use of instruments, as sensors, to detect and measure certain body functions, as of persons in spaceflight, and transmit the data to a point where it is evaluated
- counterculturalism — The counterculture movement or lifestyle.
- diaminofluorescein — (organic compound) A fluorescein into which two amino groups have been substituted.
- electroluminescent — Having the quality of electroluminescence.
19 letter words containing m, s, i, e, u, r
- champigny-sur-marne — a suburb of Paris, on the River Marne. Pop: 75 556 (2006)
- cultural-relativism — a concept that cultural norms and values derive their meaning within a specific social context. Also called cultural relativism. Compare ethnocentrism (def 2).
- electroluminescence — Luminescence produced electrically, especially in a phosphor by the application of a voltage.
- hemidemisemiquavers — Plural form of hemidemisemiquaver.
- immunocytochemistry — the detection of chemical components of cells by means of antibodies coupled to substances that can be made visible.
20 letter words containing m, s, i, e, u, r
- anti-supernaturalism — supernatural character or agency.
- buckminsterfullerene — a form of carbon that contains molecules having 60 carbon atoms arranged at the vertices of a polyhedron with hexagonal and pentagonal faces. It is produced in carbon arcs and occurs naturally in small amounts in certain minerals
- chemolithoautotrophs — Plural form of chemolithoautotroph.
- counterdemonstration — a demonstration that is held in reaction to another demonstration
- gastroduodenostomies — Plural form of gastroduodenostomy.
21 letter words containing m, s, i, e, u, r
- counterdemonstrations — Plural form of counterdemonstration.
- immunoelectrophoresis — a technique for the separation and identification of mixtures of proteins, consisting of electrophoresis followed by immunodiffusion.
- pseudohermaphroditism — an individual having internal reproductive organs of one sex and external sexual characteristics resembling those of the other sex or being ambiguous in nature. Compare hermaphrodite (def 1).
- psychoneuroimmunology — the study of the effects of psychological factors on the immune system
- roodepoort-maraisburg — a city in S Transvaal, in the NE Republic of South Africa.
22 letter words containing m, s, i, e, u, r
- mind-your-own-business — baby's-tears.
23 letter words containing m, s, i, e, u, r
- communist-international — an international organization (1919–43), founded in Moscow, uniting Communist groups of various countries and advocating the attainment of their ends by violent revolution. Also called Comintern, Communist International. Compare international (def 6).
- micropachycephalosaurus — A very small pachycephalosaurid, ornithischian dinosaur of the genus Micropachycephalosaurus.
- stimulus-generalization — the act or process of generalizing.
- stream-of-consciousness — of, relating to, or characterized by a manner of writing in which a character's thoughts or perceptions are presented as occurring in random form, without regard for logical sequences, syntactic structure, distinctions between various levels of reality, or the like: a stream-of-consciousness novel; a stream-of-consciousness technique.
24 letter words containing m, s, i, e, u, r
- st.-bruno-de-montarville — a town in S Quebec, in E Canada, near Montreal.
25 letter words containing m, s, i, e, u, r
- marcus-valerius-martialis — (Marcus Valerius Martialis) a.d. 43?–104? Roman epigrammatist, born in Spain.
26 letter words containing m, s, i, e, u, r
34 letter words containing m, s, i, e, u, r
- supreme-court-of-the-united-states — Supreme Court of the United States.
45 letter words containing m, s, i, e, u, r
- pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis — an obscure term ostensibly referring to a lung disease caused by silica dust, sometimes cited as one of the longest words in the English language.
On this page, we collect all words with M, S, I, E, U, R. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 3746 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains M, S, I, E, U, R that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.