Words containing m, r, a, d, i, t
7 letter words containing m, r, a, d, i, t
8 letter words containing m, r, a, d, i, t
- dermatic — (dated) Of or relating to the skin; dermic.
- diameter — The diameter of a round object is the length of a straight line that can be drawn across it, passing through the middle of it.
- diametre — Alternative form of diameter.
- diatreme — a volcanic vent produced in a solid rock structure by the explosive energy of gases in magmas.
- diatryma — A big-beaked prehistoric bird in the genus Gastornis, larger than the ostrich, believed to have become extinct 15- to 25-million years ago due to a vast climate change.
9 letter words containing m, r, a, d, i, t
- admiralty — In Britain, the Admiralty is the government department that is in charge of the navy.
- admixture — Admixture means the same as mixture.
- admonitor — a person who admonishes
- amaritude — Bitterness.
- amortised — Finance. to liquidate or extinguish (a mortgage, debt, or other obligation), especially by periodic payments to the creditor or to a sinking fund. to write off a cost of (an asset) gradually.
10 letter words containing m, r, a, d, i, t
- abridgment — a shortened version of a written work
- acidimeter — any instrument or standard solution for determining the amount of acid in a sample solution
- acidimetry — the determination of the amount of acid present in a solution, measured by an acidimeter or by volumetric analysis
- acidometer — a type of hydrometer for measuring the relative density of an acid solution, esp the acid in a battery
- administer — If someone administers something such as a country, the law, or a test, they take responsibility for organizing and supervising it.
11 letter words containing m, r, a, d, i, t
- abridgement — a shortened or condensed form of a book, speech, etc., that still retains the basic contents: an abridgment of Tolstoy's War and Peace.
- acidimeters — Plural form of acidimeter.
- acidimetric — (chemistry) Describing a titration in which the titrant is an acid.
- actinodrome — (of a leaf) palmately veined.
- administers — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of administer.
12 letter words containing m, r, a, d, i, t
13 letter words containing m, r, a, d, i, t
- admensuration — Admeasurement.
- administerial — of or concerned with administration; administrative: administerial matters.
- administering — to manage (affairs, a government, etc.); have executive charge of: to administer the law.
- administrable — able to be administered or managed
- administrador — (historical) A steward or official in various Spanish- and Portuguese-speaking countries.
14 letter words containing m, r, a, d, i, t
- administrating — to administer.
- administration — Administration is the range of activities connected with organizing and supervising the way that an organization or institution functions.
- administrative — Administrative work involves organizing and supervising an organization or institution.
- administrators — A person responsible for running a business, organization, etc.
- administratrix — a woman administrator
15 letter words containing m, r, a, d, i, t
- administrations — Plural form of administration.
- adrenalectomies — Plural form of adrenalectomy.
- aerodynamicists — Plural form of aerodynamicist.
- amphiarthrodial — a joint permitting only slight motion, as that between the vertebrae.
- anti-federalism — U.S. History. a member or supporter of the Antifederal party.
16 letter words containing m, r, a, d, i, t
- actinodermatitis — dermatitis from exposure to radiation, esp ultraviolet light or X-rays
- administrational — the management of any office, business, or organization; direction.
- administratively — pertaining to administration; executive: administrative ability.
- administratrices — Plural form of administratrix.
- ambidextrousness — The state or quality of being ambidextrous.
17 letter words containing m, r, a, d, i, t
- administratorship — a person who manages or has a talent for managing.
- aerothermodynamic — Of or pertaining to aerothermodynamics.
- anthropomorphized — Simple past tense and past participle of anthropomorphize.
- bitter-almond-oil — Also called sweet almond oil, expressed almond oil. a colorless to pale yellow fatty oil expressed from the seeds of the sweet almond, used in preparing perfumes and confections.
- cardiac-tamponade — Medicine/Medical. the use of a tampon, as to stop a hemorrhage.
18 letter words containing m, r, a, d, i, t
- abortion-on-demand — the right of a woman to have an abortion during the first six months of a pregnancy.
- adenocarcinomatous — Of or pertaining to adenocarcinomas.
- aerothermodynamics — the study of the exchange of heat between solids and gases, esp of the heating effect on aircraft flying through the air at very high speeds
- antidiscrimination — (legal) Opposing or disallowing discrimination.
- ballistocardiogram — a tracing made by a ballistocardiograph
19 letter words containing m, r, a, d, i, t
- de-compartmentalize — to divide into categories or compartments.
- departmentalisation — Alternative spelling of departmentalization.
- departmentalization — to divide into departments.
- dimethylnitrosamine — a yellow, water-soluble carcinogenic liquid, C 2 H 6 N 2 O, found in tobacco smoke and certain foods: known to be a potent carcinogen. Abbreviation: DMN, DMNA.
- disenfranchisements — Plural form of disenfranchisement.
20 letter words containing m, r, a, d, i, t
- counterdemonstration — a demonstration that is held in reaction to another demonstration
- decompartmentalizing — Present participle of decompartmentalize.
- dimethylanthranilate — a colorless or pale-yellow liquid, C 9 H 11 NO 2 , having a grape odor: used chiefly in perfumes, flavorings, and drugs.
- diplomatic-secretary — secretary (def 5).
- electrohydrodynamics — (physics) the study of the dynamics of electrically conducting fluid.
21 letter words containing m, r, a, d, i, t
- counterdemonstrations — Plural form of counterdemonstration.
- dacryocystorhinostomy — A surgical procedure to restore the flow of tears into the nose from the lacrimal sac when the nasolacrimal duct does not function.
- disestablishmentarian — a person who favors the separation of church and state, especially the withdrawal of special rights, status, and support granted an established church by a state; an advocate of disestablishing a state church.
- meter-kilogram-second — of or relating to the system of units in which the meter, kilogram, and second are the principal units of length, mass, and time. Abbreviation: mks, MKS.
- pseudohermaphroditism — an individual having internal reproductive organs of one sex and external sexual characteristics resembling those of the other sex or being ambiguous in nature. Compare hermaphrodite (def 1).
22 letter words containing m, r, a, d, i, t
- centimeter-gram-second — designating or of a system of measurement in which the centimeter, gram, and second are the units of length, mass, and time, respectively
- decompartmentalization — the act of decompartmentalizing
- thiamine-hydrochloride — a white, crystalline, water-soluble compound of the vitamin-B complex, containing a thiazole and a pyrimidine group, C 12 H 17 ClN 4 OS, essential for normal functioning of the nervous system, a deficiency of which results chiefly in beriberi and other nerve disorders: occurring in many natural sources, as green peas, liver, and especially the seed coats of cereal grains, the commercial product of which is chiefly synthesized in the form of its chloride (thiamine chloride or thiamine hydrochloride) for therapeutic administration, or in nitrate form (thiamine mononitrate) for enriching flour mixes.
23 letter words containing m, r, a, d, i, t
- dacryocystorhinostomies — Plural form of dacryocystorhinostomy.
- de-compartmentalization — to divide into categories or compartments.
- dichlorodifluoromethane — a colourless nonflammable gas easily liquefied by pressure: used as a propellant in aerosols and fire extinguishers and as a refrigerant. Formula: CCl2F2
- magnetohydrodynamically — In a magnetohydrodynamic way.
- mediated-generalization — the act or process of generalizing.
24 letter words containing m, r, a, d, i, t
- disestablishmentarianism — a person who favors the separation of church and state, especially the withdrawal of special rights, status, and support granted an established church by a state; an advocate of disestablishing a state church.
- st.-bruno-de-montarville — a town in S Quebec, in E Canada, near Montreal.
25 letter words containing m, r, a, d, i, t
- antidisestablishmentarian — a person who advocates antidisestablishmentarianism.
26 letter words containing m, r, a, d, i, t
- ethylenediaminetetraacetic — Alternative spelling of ethylenediaminetetracetic.
- statistical-thermodynamics — the science that deals with average properties of the molecules, atoms, or elementary particles in random motion in a system of many such particles and relates these properties to the thermodynamic and other macroscopic properties of the system.
- straight-from-the-shoulder — direct, honest, and forceful in expression; outspoken.
28 letter words containing m, r, a, d, i, t
- antidisestablishmentarianism — opposition to the withdrawal of state support or recognition from an established church, especially the Anglican Church in 19th-century England.
- meter-kilogram-second-ampere — of or relating to the system of units in which the meter, kilogram, second, and ampere are the principal units of length, mass, time, and electric current. Abbreviation: mksa, MKSA.
32 letter words containing m, r, a, d, i, t
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
34 letter words containing m, r, a, d, i, t
- supreme-court-of-the-united-states — Supreme Court of the United States.
On this page, we collect all words with M, R, A, D, I, T. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 3652 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains M, R, A, D, I, T that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.