Words containing m, r, a, d
4 letter words containing m, r, a, d
- dram — dynamic random-access memory
5 letter words containing m, r, a, d
- armed — Someone who is armed is carrying a weapon, usually a gun.
- damar — dammar
- derma — beef or fowl intestine used as a casing for certain dishes, esp kishke
- drama — a composition in prose or verse presenting in dialogue or pantomime a story involving conflict or contrast of character, especially one intended to be acted on the stage; a play.
- dream — a succession of images, thoughts, or emotions passing through the mind during sleep.
6 letter words containing m, r, a, d
- admire — If you admire someone or something, you like and respect them very much.
- aramid — any of various flame-resistant and strong synthetic fibres used in, for example, firefighters' clothing and body armour
- armada — An armada is a large group of warships.
- armand — a male given name, French form of Herman.
- armpad — a small cushion forming part of the arm of a chair, sofa, or the like.
7 letter words containing m, r, a, d
- admiral — An admiral is a senior officer in a navy.
- admirer — If you are an admirer of someone, you like and respect them or their work very much.
- admires — to regard with wonder, pleasure, or approval.
- airmada — a large fleet or flight of airplanes assigned to a specific mission: shipping lanes guarded by a giant airmada overhead.
- alarmed — If someone is alarmed, they feel afraid or anxious that something unpleasant or dangerous might happen.
8 letter words containing m, r, a, d
- admirers — to regard with wonder, pleasure, or approval.
- admiring — An admiring expression shows that you like or respect someone or something.
- adumbral — shadowy
- affirmed — to state or assert positively; maintain as true: to affirm one's loyalty to one's country; He affirmed that all was well.
- airdrome — An airdrome is a place or area where small aircraft can land and take off.
9 letter words containing m, r, a, d
- absurdism — the belief that life is meaningless and that all attempts to understand the universe are doomed to fail
- acrodrome — (of the veins of a leaf) running parallel to the edges of the leaf and fusing at the tip
- acronymed — a word formed from the initial letters or groups of letters of words in a set phrase or series of words and pronounced as a separate word, as Wac from Women's Army Corps, OPEC from Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries, or loran from long-range navigation.
- admeasure — to measure out (land, etc) as a share; apportion
- admirable — An admirable quality or action is one that deserves to be praised and admired.
10 letter words containing m, r, a, d
- abridgment — a shortened version of a written work
- acidimeter — any instrument or standard solution for determining the amount of acid in a sample solution
- acidimetry — the determination of the amount of acid present in a solution, measured by an acidimeter or by volumetric analysis
- acidometer — a type of hydrometer for measuring the relative density of an acid solution, esp the acid in a battery
- acrylamide — a chemical compound that forms in certain foods when exposed to high temperature
11 letter words containing m, r, a, d
- abd-el-krim — 1882–1963, Moroccan chief who led revolts against Spain and France, surrendered before their combined forces in 1926, but later formed the North African independence movement
- abecedarium — a primer, especially for teaching the alphabet.
- abridgement — a shortened or condensed form of a book, speech, etc., that still retains the basic contents: an abridgment of Tolstoy's War and Peace.
- actinodrome — (of a leaf) palmately veined.
- adiaphorism — a Christian Protestant theological theory that certain rites and actions are matters of indifference in religion since not forbidden by the Scriptures
12 letter words containing m, r, a, d
- accommodator — a person or thing that accommodates
- acid-forming — (of an oxide or element) yielding an acid when dissolved in water or having an oxide that forms an acid in water; acidic
- adder's-meat — the greater stitchwort
- adenosarcoma — a complex tumor containing both glandular and connective tissues.
- administrate — to manage or direct (the affairs of a business, institution, etc)
13 letter words containing m, r, a, d
- accommodators — a person or thing that accommodates.
- adder's-mouth — any of various orchids of the genus Malaxis that occur in all parts of the world except Australia and New Zealand and have small usually greenish flowers
- admeasurement — the act of admeasuring
- administerial — of or concerned with administration; administrative: administerial matters.
- administering — to manage (affairs, a government, etc.); have executive charge of: to administer the law.
14 letter words containing m, r, a, d
- adenocarcinoma — a malignant tumour originating in glandular tissue
- administrating — to administer.
- administration — Administration is the range of activities connected with organizing and supervising the way that an organization or institution functions.
- administrative — Administrative work involves organizing and supervising an organization or institution.
- administratrix — a woman administrator
15 letter words containing m, r, a, d
- adamawa-eastern — a branch of the Niger-Congo family of languages, centered in Nigeria, Cameroon, Chad, and the Central African Republic, including Sango and Zande.
- aerodynamically — the branch of mechanics that deals with the motion of air and other gases and with the effects of such motion on bodies in the medium. Compare aerostatics (def 1).
- amaryllidaceous — of, relating to, or belonging to the Amaryllidaceae, a family of widely cultivated flowering plants having bulbs and including the amaryllis, snowdrop, narcissus, and daffodil
- amphiarthrodial — a joint permitting only slight motion, as that between the vertebrae.
- andromonoecious — (of a plant species) having hermaphrodite and male flowers on the same plant
16 letter words containing m, r, a, d
- acetylandromedol — grayanotoxin.
- actinodermatitis — dermatitis from exposure to radiation, esp ultraviolet light or X-rays
- administrational — the management of any office, business, or organization; direction.
- administratively — pertaining to administration; executive: administrative ability.
- amidinohydrazone — any of a group of pesticides, originally developed as antimalarial and antitubercular drugs, that impair cell respiration in cockroaches, red ants, and other insects.
17 letter words containing m, r, a, d
- administratorship — a person who manages or has a talent for managing.
- anthropomorphized — Simple past tense and past participle of anthropomorphize.
- baden-wurttemberg — a state of SW Germany. Capital: Stuttgart. Pop: 53 938 (2003 est). Area: 35 742 sq km (13 800 sq miles)
- bitter-almond-oil — Also called sweet almond oil, expressed almond oil. a colorless to pale yellow fatty oil expressed from the seeds of the sweet almond, used in preparing perfumes and confections.
- cardiac-tamponade — Medicine/Medical. the use of a tampon, as to stop a hemorrhage.
18 letter words containing m, r, a, d
- abortion-on-demand — the right of a woman to have an abortion during the first six months of a pregnancy.
- aerothermodynamics — the study of the exchange of heat between solids and gases, esp of the heating effect on aircraft flying through the air at very high speeds
- ballistocardiogram — a tracing made by a ballistocardiograph
- deanthropomorphism — the ridding of philosophy or religion of anthropomorphic beliefs and doctrines.
- decompartmentalize — to remove excessive compartmentalization from (an organization)
19 letter words containing m, r, a, d
- ambassador-at-large — an ambassador with special duties who may be sent to more than one government
- anarcho-syndicalism — syndicalism.
- de-compartmentalize — to divide into categories or compartments.
- departmentalization — to divide into departments.
- dimethylnitrosamine — a yellow, water-soluble carcinogenic liquid, C 2 H 6 N 2 O, found in tobacco smoke and certain foods: known to be a potent carcinogen. Abbreviation: DMN, DMNA.
20 letter words containing m, r, a, d
21 letter words containing m, r, a, d
- dacryocystorhinostomy — A surgical procedure to restore the flow of tears into the nose from the lacrimal sac when the nasolacrimal duct does not function.
- disestablishmentarian — a person who favors the separation of church and state, especially the withdrawal of special rights, status, and support granted an established church by a state; an advocate of disestablishing a state church.
22 letter words containing m, r, a, d
- centimeter-gram-second — designating or of a system of measurement in which the centimeter, gram, and second are the units of length, mass, and time, respectively
23 letter words containing m, r, a, d
24 letter words containing m, r, a, d
25 letter words containing m, r, a, d
- antidisestablishmentarian — a person who advocates antidisestablishmentarianism.
28 letter words containing m, r, a, d
- antidisestablishmentarianism — opposition to the withdrawal of state support or recognition from an established church, especially the Anglican Church in 19th-century England.
32 letter words containing m, r, a, d
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with M, R, A, D. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 8893 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains M, R, A, D that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.