Words containing m, r
3 letter words containing m, r
- arm — Your arms are the two long parts of your body that are attached to your shoulders and that have your hands at the end.
4 letter words containing m, r
- amir — Amir means the same as emir.
- amor — love of one's country; patriotism.
- amri — Omri.
- amur — a river in NE Asia, rising in N Mongolia as the Argun and flowing southeast, then northeast to the Sea of Okhotsk: forms the boundary between Manchuria and Russia. Length: about 4350 km (2700 miles)
- aram — the biblical name for ancient Syria
5 letter words containing m, r
6 letter words containing m, r
- admire — If you admire someone or something, you like and respect them very much.
- affirm — If you affirm that something is true or that something exists, you state firmly and publicly that it is true or exists.
- airman — An airman is a man who flies aircraft, especially one who serves in his country's air force.
- alarum — an alarm, esp a call to arms
- almery — a cupboard built into a church wall used for storing sacred oils, church vessels, and other similar items
7 letter words containing m, r
- a-frame — (of a house) constructed with an A-shaped elevation
- abraham — the first of the patriarchs, the father of Isaac and the founder of the Hebrew people (Genesis 11–25)
- aciform — needle-shaped; sharp
- acronym — An acronym is a word composed of the first letters of the words in a phrase, especially when this is used as a name. An example of an acronym is NATO which is made up of the first letters of the 'North Atlantic Treaty Organization'.
- admiral — An admiral is a senior officer in a navy.
8 letter words containing m, r
- abampere — the cgs unit of current in the electromagnetic system; the constant current that, when flowing through two parallel straight infinitely long conductors 1 centimetre apart, will produce a force between them of 2 dynes per centimetre: equivalent to 10 amperes
- abnormal — Someone or something that is abnormal is unusual, especially in a way that is worrying.
- abumeron — Avenzoar.
- aceramic — not producing pottery: an aceramic South American culture.
- achromat — a lens designed to bring light of two chosen wavelengths to the same focal point, thus reducing chromatic aberration
9 letter words containing m, r
- abnormity — lack of normality; a deviation from the usual or typical
- absurdism — the belief that life is meaningless and that all attempts to understand the universe are doomed to fail
- achromate — a person unable to perceive color.
- aciniform — shaped like a bunch of grapes
- acrodrome — (of the veins of a leaf) running parallel to the edges of the leaf and fusing at the tip
10 letter words containing m, r
11 letter words containing m, r
- abd-el-krim — 1882–1963, Moroccan chief who led revolts against Spain and France, surrendered before their combined forces in 1926, but later formed the North African independence movement
- abecedarium — a primer, especially for teaching the alphabet.
- abercrombie — Sir (Leslie) Patrick. 1879–1957, British town planner and architect, best known for The County of London Plan (1943) and The Greater London Plan (1944)
- abnormality — An abnormality in something, especially in a person's body or behaviour, is an unusual part or feature of it that may be worrying or dangerous.
- abnormalize — to make abnormal.
12 letter words containing m, r
- a-number-one — noting a vessel regarded by a shipping-classification society as being equipped to the highest standard and with equipment maintained in first-class condition.
- accelerogram — a graphic record in chart form, produced by an accelerograph in response to seismic ground motions.
- accommodator — a person or thing that accommodates
- accomplisher — to bring to its goal or conclusion; carry out; perform; finish: to accomplish one's mission.
- accouterment — an accoutering or being accoutered
13 letter words containing m, r
- abnormalities — an abnormal condition, state, or quality; irregularity; deviation.
- accelerometer — an instrument for measuring acceleration, esp of an aircraft or rocket
- accommodators — a person or thing that accommodates.
- accouterments — personal clothing, accessories, etc.
- accoutrements — all the things you have with you when you travel or take part in a particular activity, such as clothing and equipment
14 letter words containing m, r
- absorptiometer — an instrument that measures absorption of light, esp by a solution
- absorptiometry — (chemistry) Analysis using an absorptiometer.
- abstractionism — the theory and practice of the abstract, esp of abstract art
- adenocarcinoma — a malignant tumour originating in glandular tissue
- administrating — to administer.
15 letter words containing m, r
- achromatophilia — the property of having little or no affinity for stains.
- actinochemistry — the branch of chemistry dealing with actinism; photochemistry.
- adamawa-eastern — a branch of the Niger-Congo family of languages, centered in Nigeria, Cameroon, Chad, and the Central African Republic, including Sango and Zande.
- aerodynamically — the branch of mechanics that deals with the motion of air and other gases and with the effects of such motion on bodies in the medium. Compare aerostatics (def 1).
- allotriomorphic — (of minerals) not having their own regular shape (as determined by their internal structure) but being shaped instead by adjacent minerals
16 letter words containing m, r
- acetylandromedol — grayanotoxin.
- actinodermatitis — dermatitis from exposure to radiation, esp ultraviolet light or X-rays
- administrational — the management of any office, business, or organization; direction.
- administratively — pertaining to administration; executive: administrative ability.
- aerometeorograph — an aircraft instrument that records temperature, humidity, and atmospheric pressure
17 letter words containing m, r
- acromioclavicular — (anatomy) Pertaining to both the acromion and the clavicle.
- administratorship — a person who manages or has a talent for managing.
- american-flagfish — flagfish (def 1).
- anthropomorphized — Simple past tense and past participle of anthropomorphize.
- anthropomorphosis — transformation into human form
18 letter words containing m, r
- abortion-on-demand — the right of a woman to have an abortion during the first six months of a pregnancy.
- aerothermodynamics — the study of the exchange of heat between solids and gases, esp of the heating effect on aircraft flying through the air at very high speeds
- agri-environmental — of or relating to the impact of agricultural practices on the environment
- anthropomorphising — Present participle of anthropomorphise.
- anti-commercialism — the principles, practices, and spirit of commerce.
19 letter words containing m, r
20 letter words containing m, r
- abetalipoproteinemia — a rare inherited disorder of fat metabolism due to an inability to synthesize certain apolipoproteins necessary for the transport of triglycerides, leading to diarrhea, steatorrhea, and failure to thrive.
- acetylmethylcarbinol — acetoin.
- anthropomorphization — Endowing with human qualities.
- anti-supernaturalism — supernatural character or agency.
22 letter words containing m, r
- antiestablishmentarian — a person who supports or advocates antiestablishmentarianism.
25 letter words containing m, r
28 letter words containing m, r
- antidisestablishmentarianism — opposition to the withdrawal of state support or recognition from an established church, especially the Anglican Church in 19th-century England.
29 letter words containing m, r
- arabian-nights-entertainments — a collection of Eastern folk tales derived in part from Indian and Persian sources and dating from the 10th century a.d.
On this page, we collect all words with M, R. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 43912 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains M, R that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.