Words containing m, o, n, g
5 letter words containing m, o, n, g
- among — Someone or something that is situated or moving among a group of things or people is surrounded by them.
- genom — a full set of chromosomes; all the inheritable traits of an organism.
- gnome — GNU Network Object Model Environment
- hmong — Miao.
- mango — the oblong, sweet fruit of a tropical tree, Mangifera indica, of the cashew family, eaten ripe, or preserved or pickled.
6 letter words containing m, o, n, g
- bogman — the body of a person found preserved in a peat bog
- coming — A coming event or time is an event or time that will happen soon.
- dogman — a person who directs the operation of a crane whilst riding on an object being lifted by it
- doming — Architecture. a vault, having a circular plan and usually in the form of a portion of a sphere, so constructed as to exert an equal thrust in all directions. a domical roof or ceiling. a polygonal vault, ceiling, or roof.
- gammon — deceitful nonsense; bosh.
7 letter words containing m, o, n, g
8 letter words containing m, o, n, g
- agrimony — any of various N temperate rosaceous plants of the genus Agrimonia, which have compound leaves, long spikes of small yellow flowers, and bristly burlike fruits
- agronomy — the science of cultivation of land, soil management, and crop production
- amidogen — a compound radical, NH2, derived from ammonia
- amylogen — the water-soluble part of the starch granule
- angstrom — a unit of length equal to 10–10 metre, used principally to express the wavelengths of electromagnetic radiations. It is equivalent to 0.1 nanometre
9 letter words containing m, o, n, g
- agamemnon — a king of Mycenae who led the Greeks at the siege of Troy. On his return home he was murdered by his wife Clytemnestra and her lover Aegisthus
- agromania — an abnormal desire to live alone, especially in an isolated area.
- agronomic — the science of soil management and the production of field crops.
- amounting — the sum total of two or more quantities or sums; aggregate.
- analogism — an argument or reason based on analogy
10 letter words containing m, o, n, g
- acronyming — a word formed from the initial letters or groups of letters of words in a set phrase or series of words and pronounced as a separate word, as Wac from Women's Army Corps, OPEC from Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries, or loran from long-range navigation.
- actinogram — the record produced by the action of an actinograph.
- agronomics — the branch of economics dealing with the distribution, management, and productivity of land
- agronomist — An agronomist is someone who studies the growing and harvesting of crops.
- aminosugar — a monosaccharide with an amino or substituted amino group in place of a nonglycosidic hydroxyl group.
11 letter words containing m, o, n, g
- admonishing — to caution, advise, or counsel against something.
- agnosticism — Agnosticism is the belief that it is not possible to say definitely whether or not there is a God. Compare atheism.
- agronomical — the science of soil management and the production of field crops.
- ambitioning — an earnest desire for some type of achievement or distinction, as power, honor, fame, or wealth, and the willingness to strive for its attainment: Too much ambition caused him to be disliked by his colleagues.
- amblygonite — a white or greyish mineral consisting of lithium aluminium fluorophosphate in triclinic crystalline form. It is a source of lithium. Formula: (Li,Na)Al(PO4)(F,OH)
12 letter words containing m, o, n, g
- accompanying — provided at the same time as something else as an extra or addition; supplementary
- acid-forming — (of an oxide or element) yielding an acid when dissolved in water or having an oxide that forms an acid in water; acidic
- aeromagnetic — of magnetism in the atmosphere
- agamogenesis — asexual reproduction, such as fission or parthenogenesis
- amalgamation — the action or process of amalgamating
13 letter words containing m, o, n, g
- accommodating — If you describe someone as accommodating, you like the fact that they are willing to do things in order to please you or help you.
- actor-manager — a leading actor who produces and usually stars in his or her own productions: Sir Henry Irving was one of the first actor-managers.
- aeromagnetics — the science of measuring magnetic characteristics associated with atmospheric conditions of the earth.
- aggiornamento — the process of bringing up to date methods, ideas, etc
- agglomeration — An agglomeration of things is a lot of different things gathered together, often in no particular order or arrangement.
14 letter words containing m, o, n, g
- acknowledgment — An acknowledgment is a statement or action which recognizes that something exists or is true.
- aminoglycoside — of or relating to amino sugars in glycosidic linkage.
- angiomyolipoma — (medicine) A common benign tumour of the kidney.
- anglo-american — of or relating to relations between England and the United States or their peoples
- anglo-saxonism — Saxonism.
15 letter words containing m, o, n, g
- acknowledgement — An acknowledgement is a statement or action which recognizes that something exists or is true.
- americanologist — a foreign expert or specialist in American cultural or political matters: a leading Americanologist in the Kremlin.
- antiferromagnet — a material which exhibits antiferromagnetism
- antihemorrhagic — That stops or reduces hemorrhage.
- cairngorm-stone — smoky quartz.
16 letter words containing m, o, n, g
- all-encompassing — all-embracing.
- anti-immigration — the act of immigrating.
- archaeomagnetism — an archaeological technique for dating certain clay objects by measuring the extent to which they have been magnetized by the earth's magnetic field
- bethmann-hollweg — Theobald von [tey-oh-bahlt fuh n] /ˈteɪ oʊˌbɑlt fən/ (Show IPA), 1856–1921, German statesman: chancellor 1909–17.
- biomagnification — biological magnification.
17 letter words containing m, o, n, g
- aminoglutethimide — a hormone antagonist, C 13 H 16 N 2 O 2 , used in the treatment of Cushing's syndrome and breast cancer.
- anglo-catholicism — the tradition or form of worship in the Anglican Church that emphasizes Catholicity, the apostolic succession, and the continuity of all churches within the communion with pre-Reformation Christianity as well as the importance of liturgy and ritual.
- antiferromagnetic — noting or pertaining to a substance in which, at sufficiently low temperatures, the magnetic moments of adjacent atoms point in opposite directions.
- carboxyhemoglobin — a compound formed in the blood when carbon monoxide occupies the positions on the hemoglobin molecule normally taken by oxygen, resulting in cellular oxygen starvation
- complex-conjugate — one of a group of conjugate words.
18 letter words containing m, o, n, g
- agammaglobulinemia — a condition of the blood, either congenital or acquired, in which there is near or complete absence of gamma globulin and a failure of the body to form antibodies, resulting in a frequent occurrence of infectious disease.
- agri-environmental — of or relating to the impact of agricultural practices on the environment
- anthropomorphising — Present participle of anthropomorphise.
- anti-miscegenation — marriage or cohabitation between two people from different racial groups, especially, in the U.S., between a black person and a white person: In 1968 the Supreme Court ruled unanimously that state laws prohibiting miscegenation were unconstitutional.
- antiferromagnetism — the phenomenon exhibited by substances that resemble paramagnetic substances in the value of their relative permeability but that behave like ferromagnetic substances when their temperature is varied
19 letter words containing m, o, n, g
- beggar-my-neighbour — a card game in which one player tries to win all the cards of the other player
- cinematographically — a motion-picture projector.
- counter-programming — to schedule (a broadcast on radio or television) to compete with one on another station.
- gentleman-pensioner — (formerly) a gentleman-at-arms.
- government-in-exile — a government temporarily moved to or formed in a foreign land by exiles who hope to establish that government in their native country after its liberation.
20 letter words containing m, o, n, g
- congressman-at-large — (in the US) a member of the House of Representatives who was elected by the voters of an entire state as opposed to the voters of a single Congressional district
- lymphogranulomatosis — widespread infectious granuloma of the lymphatic system.
- magnetoencephalogram — a record of the magnetic field of the brain. Abbreviation: MEG.
- magnetohydrodynamics — the branch of physics that deals with the motion of electrically conductive fluids, especially plasmas, in magnetic fields. Abbreviation: MHD.
21 letter words containing m, o, n, g
- châlons-en-champagne — a town in NE France, on the River Marne: scene of Attila's defeat by the Romans (451 ad). Pop: 47 339 (1999)
- hypogammaglobulinemia — A type of immune disorder characterised by a reduction in all types of gamma globulins.
- magnetoplasmadynamics — magnetohydrodynamics.
- meter-kilogram-second — of or relating to the system of units in which the meter, kilogram, and second are the principal units of length, mass, and time. Abbreviation: mks, MKS.
22 letter words containing m, o, n, g
23 letter words containing m, o, n, g
24 letter words containing m, o, n, g
- magnetothermoelectricity — thermoelectricity induced or affected by a magnetic field.
28 letter words containing m, o, n, g
- meter-kilogram-second-ampere — of or relating to the system of units in which the meter, kilogram, second, and ampere are the principal units of length, mass, time, and electric current. Abbreviation: mksa, MKSA.
32 letter words containing m, o, n, g
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with M, O, N, G. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 6841 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains M, O, N, G that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.