Words containing m, e, r, y, g
5 letter words containing m, e, r, y, g
- germy — full of germs.
6 letter words containing m, e, r, y, g
7 letter words containing m, e, r, y, g
- gemmary — Lb obsolete Of or pertaining to gems.
- gemmery — a collective term for gems
- germany — a republic in central Europe: after World War II divided into four zones, British, French, U.S., and Soviet, and in 1949 into East Germany and West Germany; East and West Germany were reunited in 1990. 137,852 sq. mi. (357,039 sq. km). Capital: Berlin.
- gormley — Sir Antony. born 1950, British sculptor, noted for Angel of the North (1998) and Another Place (1997), an installation of cast-iron figures facing out to sea on Crosby beach, near Liverpool
- imagery — the formation of mental images, figures, or likenesses of things, or of such images collectively: the dim imagery of a dream.
8 letter words containing m, e, r, y, g
- -mongery — dealing or trading in the goods or commodities mentioned
- chemurgy — the branch of chemistry concerned with the industrial use of organic raw materials, esp materials of agricultural origin
- eryngium — (botany) Any of the genus Eryngium of umbelliferous plants resembling thistles.
- geometry — the branch of mathematics that deals with the deduction of the properties, measurement, and relationships of points, lines, angles, and figures in space from their defining conditions by means of certain assumed properties of space.
- glimmery — Glimmering; shimmery.
9 letter words containing m, e, r, y, g
- algometry — a device for determining sensitiveness to pain caused by pressure.
- clergyman — A clergyman is a male member of the clergy.
- clergymen — a member of the clergy.
- emergency — A serious, unexpected, and often dangerous situation requiring immediate action.
- ergometry — Measurement with an ergometer.
10 letter words containing m, e, r, y, g
- acromegaly — a chronic disease characterized by enlargement of the bones of the head, hands, and feet, and swelling and enlargement of soft tissue, esp the tongue. It is caused by excessive secretion of growth hormone by the pituitary gland
- demography — Demography is the study of the changes in numbers of births, deaths, marriages, and cases of disease in a community over a period of time.
- dreamingly — In a dreamy manner.
- embryogeny — the formation and development of an embryo
- embryology — The branch of biology and medicine concerned with the study of embryos and their development.
11 letter words containing m, e, r, y, g
- agamospermy — formation of seeds in the absence of fertilization; a form of apomixis
- anemography — the technique of recording wind measurements
- chemigraphy — any technique for making engravings or etchings using chemicals and without the aid of photography.
- clergywoman — a female member of the clergy
- clergywomen — Plural form of clergywoman.
12 letter words containing m, e, r, y, g
- ampelography — the science concerned with the identification and classification of grapevines
- cardiomegaly — abnormal enlargement of the heart.
- ceramography — the study, analysis, and preparation of ceramic microstructures, usually for industrial use
- chemosurgery — a method of treating cancer involving the use of chemicals to destroy malignant tissue or skin
- circumgyrate — to cause (something) to move in a circular motion
13 letter words containing m, e, r, y, g
14 letter words containing m, e, r, y, g
- archipterygium — (anatomy) A primitive fin, like that of Ceratodus.
- biometeorology — the study of the effect of weather conditions on living organisms
- boy-meets-girl — conventionally or trivially romantic
- cholecystogram — the production of x-ray photographs of the gallbladder following administration of a radiopaque substance that is secreted by the liver into the gallbladder.
- cinametography — Misspelling of cinematography.
15 letter words containing m, e, r, y, g
- amegakaryocytic — Characterized by a lack of megakaryocytes.
- argumentatively — fond of or given to argument and dispute; disputatious; contentious: The law students were an unusually argumentative group.
- bathythermogram — a record made by a bathythermograph.
- biogeochemistry — the science of biological, chemical, and geological aspects of the environment
- cinemicrography — the making of a film through the lens of a microscope
16 letter words containing m, e, r, y, g
- astrometeorology — the study of the theoretical effects of astronomical bodies and forces on the earth's atmosphere.
- bathythermograph — a device for measuring the temperature of the ocean at any specific depth down to c. 1,800 m (c. 5,900 ft)
- chymotrypsinogen — the inactive precursor of chymotrypsin
- dermatologically — In a dermatological way.
- electromyographs — Plural form of electromyograph.
17 letter words containing m, e, r, y, g
- antihyperglycemic — (of a medication or treatment) Tending to reduce hyperglycemia (high blood sugar, characteristic of diabetes).
- carboxyhemoglobin — a compound formed in the blood when carbon monoxide occupies the positions on the hemoglobin molecule normally taken by oxygen, resulting in cellular oxygen starvation
- cytomegaloviruses — Plural form of cytomegalovirus.
- dendroclimatology — The science that uses dendrochronology to reconstruct historical climate conditions.
- dihydroergotamine — an ergot alkaloid, C 33 H 37 N 5 O 5 , used in the treatment of various types of migraine headache.
18 letter words containing m, e, r, y, g
- beggar-my-neighbor — beggar-your-neighbor.
- carboxyhaemoglobin — haemoglobin coordinated with carbon monoxide, formed as a result of carbon monoxide poisoning. As carbon monoxide is bound in preference to oxygen, tissues are deprived of oxygen
- gastroduodenostomy — See under gastroenterostomy.
- magnetocrystalline — (physics) Describing the interaction between the magnetization and the crystal structure of a material.
- magnetoelectricity — electricity developed by the action of magnets.
19 letter words containing m, e, r, y, g
- beggar-my-neighbour — a card game in which one player tries to win all the cards of the other player
- champigny-sur-marne — a suburb of Paris, on the River Marne. Pop: 75 556 (2006)
- cinematographically — a motion-picture projector.
- dendrogeomorphology — (geology) the science that uses dendrochronology to study changes to the Earth's surface over time.
- electromagnetically — By means of electromagnetism.
20 letter words containing m, e, r, y, g
- barothermohygrograph — an automatic instrument for recording pressure, temperature, and humidity.
- magnetohydrodynamics — the branch of physics that deals with the motion of electrically conductive fluids, especially plasmas, in magnetic fields. Abbreviation: MHD.
- megakaryocytopoiesis — (biology) The cellular development process that leads to platelet production.
21 letter words containing m, e, r, y, g
- antiferromagnetically — In an antiferromagnetic manner.
- electrochromatography — chromatography effected by the influence of an applied electric field
- electromyographically — By means of, or in terms of, electromyography.
- electronystagmography — A diagnostic test to record involuntary movements of the eye caused by a condition known as nystagmus. It can also be used to diagnose the cause of vertigo, dizziness or balance dysfunction by testing the vestibular system.
- pneumoencephalography — encephalography.
23 letter words containing m, e, r, y, g
24 letter words containing m, e, r, y, g
- magnetothermoelectricity — thermoelectricity induced or affected by a magnetic field.
On this page, we collect all words with M, E, R, Y, G. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 1295 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains M, E, R, Y, G that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.