Words containing m, a, r, l, g, o
6 letter words containing m, a, r, l, g, o
- glamor — the quality of fascinating, alluring, or attracting, especially by a combination of charm and good looks.
7 letter words containing m, a, r, l, g, o
8 letter words containing m, a, r, l, g, o
- algorism — the Arabic or decimal system of counting
- glamours — Plural form of glamour.
- glamoury — (obsolete) magic.
- goldmark — Karl [kahrl] /kɑrl/ (Show IPA), 1830–1915, Hungarian composer.
- hologram — a negative produced by exposing a high-resolution photographic plate, without camera or lens, near a subject illuminated by monochromatic, coherent radiation, as from a laser: when it is placed in a beam of coherent light a true three-dimensional image of the subject is formed.
9 letter words containing m, a, r, l, g, o
- algometer — an instrument for measuring sensitivity to pressure (pressure algometer) or to pain
- algometry — a device for determining sensitiveness to pain caused by pressure.
- algorithm — An algorithm is a series of mathematical steps, especially in a computer program, which will give you the answer to a particular kind of problem or question.
- angleworm — an earthworm used as bait by anglers
- beglamour — to endow with glamour
10 letter words containing m, a, r, l, g, o
- acromegaly — a chronic disease characterized by enlargement of the bones of the head, hands, and feet, and swelling and enlargement of soft tissue, esp the tongue. It is caused by excessive secretion of growth hormone by the pituitary gland
- aglomerate — Misspelling of agglomerate.
- agronomial — of or relating to agronomy
- alamogordo — city in S N.Mex.: pop. 36,000: site of testing range where first atomic bomb was exploded (July, 1945)
- algorithim — (spelling) It's spelled "algorithm".
11 letter words containing m, a, r, l, g, o
- acromegalia — (disease) An alternative name for the disease acromegaly.
- acromegalic — (pathology) Pertaining to or characteristic of acromegaly. (from 19th c.).
- agglomerate — to form or be formed into a mass or cluster; collect
- agronomical — the science of soil management and the production of field crops.
- algorithmic — a set of rules for solving a problem in a finite number of steps, as for finding the greatest common divisor.
12 letter words containing m, a, r, l, g, o
- accelerogram — a graphic record in chart form, produced by an accelerograph in response to seismic ground motions.
- agglomerated — gathered together into a cluster or mass.
- agglomerates — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of agglomerate.
- agglomerator — gathered together into a cluster or mass.
- agrochemical — a chemical, such as a pesticide, used for agricultural purposes
13 letter words containing m, a, r, l, g, o
- aboriginalism — a view of aboriginal cultures as being primitive and exotic, and having little to do with the modern world
- aeromodelling — the making and flying of model planes
- agglomeration — An agglomeration of things is a lot of different things gathered together, often in no particular order or arrangement.
- agglomerative — gathered together into a cluster or mass.
- agrochemicals — Plural form of agrochemical.
14 letter words containing m, a, r, l, g, o
- agglomerations — Plural form of agglomeration.
- anglo-american — of or relating to relations between England and the United States or their peoples
- antilogarithms — Plural form of antilogarithm.
- armour-plating — The armour-plating on a vehicle or building is the hard metal covering which is intended to protect it from gunfire and other missiles.
- bildungsromane — a type of novel concerned with the education, development, and maturing of a young protagonist.
15 letter words containing m, a, r, l, g, o
- algorithmically — Using an algorithm.
- americanologist — a foreign expert or specialist in American cultural or political matters: a leading Americanologist in the Kremlin.
- chromoxylograph — a coloured print created from printing with wooden blocks
- commercialising — Present participle of commercialise.
- commercializing — Present participle of commercialize.
16 letter words containing m, a, r, l, g, o
- astrometeorology — the study of the theoretical effects of astronomical bodies and forces on the earth's atmosphere.
- chromolithograph — a picture produced by chromolithography
- dermatologically — In a dermatological way.
- electromagnetics — Electricity and magnetism, collectively, as a field of study.
- electromagnetism — The interaction of electric currents or fields and magnetic fields.
17 letter words containing m, a, r, l, g, o
- carboxyhemoglobin — a compound formed in the blood when carbon monoxide occupies the positions on the hemoglobin molecule normally taken by oxygen, resulting in cellular oxygen starvation
- chromolithographs — Plural form of chromolithograph.
- chromolithography — the process of making coloured prints by lithography
- congregationalism — a system of Christian doctrines and ecclesiastical government in which each congregation is self-governing and maintains bonds of faith with other similar local congregations
- cryptoclimatology — See under microclimatology.
18 letter words containing m, a, r, l, g, o
- agri-environmental — of or relating to the impact of agricultural practices on the environment
- ballistocardiogram — a tracing made by a ballistocardiograph
- carboxyhaemoglobin — haemoglobin coordinated with carbon monoxide, formed as a result of carbon monoxide poisoning. As carbon monoxide is bound in preference to oxygen, tissues are deprived of oxygen
- cholangiocarcinoma — (pathology) Cancer of the bile duct.
- chromolithographer — One engaged in chromolithography.
19 letter words containing m, a, r, l, g, o
- ambassador-at-large — an ambassador with special duties who may be sent to more than one government
- chromatographically — With regard to, or by by using chromatography.
- cinematographically — a motion-picture projector.
- electromagnetically — By means of electromagnetism.
- gentleman-pensioner — (formerly) a gentleman-at-arms.
20 letter words containing m, a, r, l, g, o
- congressman-at-large — (in the US) a member of the House of Representatives who was elected by the voters of an entire state as opposed to the voters of a single Congressional district
- decompartmentalizing — Present participle of decompartmentalize.
- electroencephalogram — A test or record of brain activity produced by electroencephalography.
- lymphogranulomatosis — widespread infectious granuloma of the lymphatic system.
- magnetoencephalogram — a record of the magnetic field of the brain. Abbreviation: MEG.
21 letter words containing m, a, r, l, g, o
- antiferromagnetically — In an antiferromagnetic manner.
- electrochromatography — chromatography effected by the influence of an applied electric field
- electroencephalograms — Plural form of electroencephalogram.
- electromyographically — By means of, or in terms of, electromyography.
- electronystagmography — A diagnostic test to record involuntary movements of the eye caused by a condition known as nystagmus. It can also be used to diagnose the cause of vertigo, dizziness or balance dysfunction by testing the vestibular system.
23 letter words containing m, a, r, l, g, o
24 letter words containing m, a, r, l, g, o
- magnetothermoelectricity — thermoelectricity induced or affected by a magnetic field.
26 letter words containing m, a, r, l, g, o
- straight-from-the-shoulder — direct, honest, and forceful in expression; outspoken.
28 letter words containing m, a, r, l, g, o
- meter-kilogram-second-ampere — of or relating to the system of units in which the meter, kilogram, second, and ampere are the principal units of length, mass, time, and electric current. Abbreviation: mksa, MKSA.
32 letter words containing m, a, r, l, g, o
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with M, A, R, L, G, O. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 2018 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains M, A, R, L, G, O that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.