Words containing m, a, c, r, o, l
6 letter words containing m, a, c, r, o, l
7 letter words containing m, a, c, r, o, l
- armlock — a hold in which an opponent's arm is gripped in such a manner that it cannot be moved. This is often used with the intention of forcing the opponent into submission.
- clamors — Plural form of clamor.
- clamour — If people are clamouring for something, they are demanding it in a noisy or angry way.
- lockram — a rough-textured linen cloth.
8 letter words containing m, a, c, r, o, l
9 letter words containing m, a, c, r, o, l
10 letter words containing m, a, c, r, o, l
- abnormalcy — abnormality.
- acromegaly — a chronic disease characterized by enlargement of the bones of the head, hands, and feet, and swelling and enlargement of soft tissue, esp the tongue. It is caused by excessive secretion of growth hormone by the pituitary gland
- alarmclock — Misspelling of alarm clock.
- allometric — Of or pertaining to allometry.
- archoplasm — the protoplasmic material surrounding the centrosome, formerly thought to be involved in the formation of the asters and spindle during mitosis
11 letter words containing m, a, c, r, o, l
- acclamatory — a loud shout or other demonstration of welcome, goodwill, or approval.
- accumulator — a rechargeable device for storing electrical energy in the form of chemical energy, consisting of one or more separate secondary cells
- acromegalia — (disease) An alternative name for the disease acromegaly.
- acromegalic — (pathology) Pertaining to or characteristic of acromegaly. (from 19th c.).
- aeromedical — relating to the medical treatment of disorders associated with air or space travel
12 letter words containing m, a, c, r, o, l
- accelerogram — a graphic record in chart form, produced by an accelerograph in response to seismic ground motions.
- accomplisher — to bring to its goal or conclusion; carry out; perform; finish: to accomplish one's mission.
- accumulators — Plural form of accumulator.
- agrochemical — a chemical, such as a pesticide, used for agricultural purposes
- androclinium — clinandrium.
13 letter words containing m, a, c, r, o, l
- accelerometer — an instrument for measuring acceleration, esp of an aircraft or rocket
- acetabuliform — saucer-shaped, as the fruiting bodies of certain lichens.
- achromatophil — Also, achromatophilic [ey-kruh-mat-uh-fil-ik, ak-ruh-, ey-kroh-muh-tuh-] /ˌeɪ krəˌmæt əˈfɪl ɪk, ˌæk rə-, eɪˌkroʊ mə tə-/ (Show IPA). having little or no affinity for stains.
- acrimoniously — caustic, stinging, or bitter in nature, speech, behavior, etc.: an acrimonious answer; an acrimonious dispute.
- acronymically — in an acronymic manner
14 letter words containing m, a, c, r, o, l
15 letter words containing m, a, c, r, o, l
- achromatophilia — the property of having little or no affinity for stains.
- adrenalectomies — Plural form of adrenalectomy.
- aerodynamically — the branch of mechanics that deals with the motion of air and other gases and with the effects of such motion on bodies in the medium. Compare aerostatics (def 1).
- algorithmically — Using an algorithm.
- allotriomorphic — (of minerals) not having their own regular shape (as determined by their internal structure) but being shaped instead by adjacent minerals
16 letter words containing m, a, c, r, o, l
17 letter words containing m, a, c, r, o, l
- acromioclavicular — (anatomy) Pertaining to both the acromion and the clavicle.
- antimycobacterial — (medicine) That counteracts the effects of mycobacteria.
- biopharmaceutical — of or relating to drugs produced using biotechnology
- carboxyhemoglobin — a compound formed in the blood when carbon monoxide occupies the positions on the hemoglobin molecule normally taken by oxygen, resulting in cellular oxygen starvation
- chromolithographs — Plural form of chromolithograph.
18 letter words containing m, a, c, r, o, l
- anti-commercialism — the principles, practices, and spirit of commerce.
- ballistocardiogram — a tracing made by a ballistocardiograph
- bromochloromethane — chlorobromomethane.
- carboxyhaemoglobin — haemoglobin coordinated with carbon monoxide, formed as a result of carbon monoxide poisoning. As carbon monoxide is bound in preference to oxygen, tissues are deprived of oxygen
- chlorobromomethane — a clear, colorless, volatile, nonflammable liquid, CH 2 ClBr, used chiefly as an extinguishing agent in fire extinguishers and as a solvent in organic synthesis.
19 letter words containing m, a, c, r, o, l
- anarcho-syndicalism — syndicalism.
- anthropomorphically — ascribing human form or attributes to a being or thing not human, especially to a deity.
- chemolithoautotroph — (biology) A chemoautotroph or lithoautotroph.
- chlorofluoromethane — any of a series of gaseous or volatile methanes substituted with chlorine and fluorine and containing little or no hydrogen: used as refrigerants and, formerly, as aerosol propellants until scientists became concerned about depletion of the atmospheric ozone layer.
- chromatographically — With regard to, or by by using chromatography.
20 letter words containing m, a, c, r, o, l
21 letter words containing m, a, c, r, o, l
- antiferromagnetically — In an antiferromagnetic manner.
- electroencephalograms — Plural form of electroencephalogram.
- electromyographically — By means of, or in terms of, electromyography.
- electronystagmography — A diagnostic test to record involuntary movements of the eye caused by a condition known as nystagmus. It can also be used to diagnose the cause of vertigo, dizziness or balance dysfunction by testing the vestibular system.
- hypercholesterolaemia — the condition of having a high concentration of cholesterol in the blood
22 letter words containing m, a, c, r, o, l
- carboxymethylcellulose — a white, water-soluble polymer derived from cellulose, used as a coating and sizing for paper and textiles, a stabilizer for various foods, and an appetite suppressor.
- chlorotrifluoromethane — a colorless gas, CClF 3 , used chiefly as a refrigerant, in the hardening of metals, and in pharmaceutical processing.
- decompartmentalization — the act of decompartmentalizing
- spectrophotometrically — an instrument for making photometric comparisons between parts of spectra.
- thiamine-hydrochloride — a white, crystalline, water-soluble compound of the vitamin-B complex, containing a thiazole and a pyrimidine group, C 12 H 17 ClN 4 OS, essential for normal functioning of the nervous system, a deficiency of which results chiefly in beriberi and other nerve disorders: occurring in many natural sources, as green peas, liver, and especially the seed coats of cereal grains, the commercial product of which is chiefly synthesized in the form of its chloride (thiamine chloride or thiamine hydrochloride) for therapeutic administration, or in nitrate form (thiamine mononitrate) for enriching flour mixes.
23 letter words containing m, a, c, r, o, l
- astronomical-refraction — Physics. the change of direction of a ray of light, sound, heat, or the like, in passing obliquely from one medium into another in which its wave velocity is different.
- communist-international — an international organization (1919–43), founded in Moscow, uniting Communist groups of various countries and advocating the attainment of their ends by violent revolution. Also called Comintern, Communist International. Compare international (def 6).
- de-compartmentalization — to divide into categories or compartments.
- dichlorodifluoromethane — a colourless nonflammable gas easily liquefied by pressure: used as a propellant in aerosols and fire extinguishers and as a refrigerant. Formula: CCl2F2
- magneto-encephalography — a record of the magnetic field of the brain. Abbreviation: MEG.
24 letter words containing m, a, c, r, o, l
26 letter words containing m, a, c, r, o, l
- ethylmercurithiosalicylate — (organic compound) A salt or ester of ethylmercurithiosalicylic acid.
- statistical-thermodynamics — the science that deals with average properties of the molecules, atoms, or elementary particles in random motion in a system of many such particles and relates these properties to the thermodynamic and other macroscopic properties of the system.
28 letter words containing m, a, c, r, o, l
- meter-kilogram-second-ampere — of or relating to the system of units in which the meter, kilogram, second, and ampere are the principal units of length, mass, time, and electric current. Abbreviation: mksa, MKSA.
29 letter words containing m, a, c, r, o, l
32 letter words containing m, a, c, r, o, l
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
45 letter words containing m, a, c, r, o, l
- pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis — an obscure term ostensibly referring to a lung disease caused by silica dust, sometimes cited as one of the longest words in the English language.
On this page, we collect all words with M, A, C, R, O, L. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 3968 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains M, A, C, R, O, L that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.