Words containing m, a, c, h, i
5 letter words containing m, a, c, h, i
- micah — a Minor Prophet of the 8th century b.c.
6 letter words containing m, a, c, h, i
7 letter words containing m, a, c, h, i
- amharic — the official language of Ethiopia, belonging to the SE Semitic subfamily of the Afro-Asiatic family
- chamiso — an evergreen shrub with yellow-green flowers native to the western United States
- chamois — Chamois are small animals rather like goats that live in the mountains of Europe and South West Asia.
- chamoix — an agile, goatlike antelope, Rupicapra rupicapra, of high mountains of Europe: now rare in some areas.
- charism — Theology. a divinely conferred gift or power.
8 letter words containing m, a, c, h, i
- achimaas — Ahimaaz.
- achromia — (medicine) Absence of pigmentation, especially in the skin or blood.
- achromic — colourless
- alchemic — a form of chemistry and speculative philosophy practiced in the Middle Ages and the Renaissance and concerned principally with discovering methods for transmuting baser metals into gold and with finding a universal solvent and an elixir of life.
- aleichem — Sholom, real name Solomon Rabinowitz. 1859–1916, US Jewish writer, born in Russia. His works include Tevye the Milkman, which was adapted for the stage musical Fiddler on the Roof
9 letter words containing m, a, c, h, i
- abimelech — a king of Gerar, who made a peace agreement with Abraham. Gen. 20, 21.
- achimenes — any plant of the tropical S American tuberous-rooted perennial genus Achimenes, with showy red, blue, or white tubular flowers, some of which are grown as greenhouse plants: family Gesneriaceae
- ahimelech — a priest who was killed by Saul for helping David. I Sam. 21:1–9; 22:9–23.
- alchemies — a form of chemistry and speculative philosophy practiced in the Middle Ages and the Renaissance and concerned principally with discovering methods for transmuting baser metals into gold and with finding a universal solvent and an elixir of life.
- alchemise — to change by or as by alchemy; transmute: to alchemize lead into gold.
10 letter words containing m, a, c, h, i
- accomplish — If you accomplish something, you succeed in doing it.
- achaemenid — any member of a Persian dynasty of kings, including Cyrus the Great, that ruled from about 550 to 331 bc, when Darius III was overthrown by Alexander the Great
- achimelech — Ahimelech.
- achromasia — Absence of normal skin pigmentation (from bruising, stress or disease); pallor or achromia.
- achromatic — without colour
11 letter words containing m, a, c, h, i
- achaemenian — of or relating to the Achaemenids or their language, as recorded in cuneiform inscriptions.
- achievement — An achievement is something which someone has succeeded in doing, especially after a lot of effort.
- achromatism — the condition or quality of being achromatic; lack of color
- achromatize — to make achromatic; to remove colour from
- acmesthesia — awareness of sharp points through the sense of touch without experiencing pain.
12 letter words containing m, a, c, h, i
- accomplished — If someone is accomplished at something, they are very good at it.
- accomplisher — to bring to its goal or conclusion; carry out; perform; finish: to accomplish one's mission.
- aeromechanic — an aircraft mechanic
- aestheticism — the doctrine that aesthetic principles are of supreme importance and that works of art should be judged accordingly
- agrichemical — a chemical used in agriculture
13 letter words containing m, a, c, h, i
- acatamathesia — the inability to understand what the senses detect, in particular conversation
- acetaminophen — a white crystalline powder, CH3CONHC6H4OH, used for reducing fever and relieving pain
- acetohexamide — (pharmaceutical drug) A sulfonylurea antidiabetic drug.
- achromaticity — achromatism.
- achromatophil — Also, achromatophilic [ey-kruh-mat-uh-fil-ik, ak-ruh-, ey-kroh-muh-tuh-] /ˌeɪ krəˌmæt əˈfɪl ɪk, ˌæk rə-, eɪˌkroʊ mə tə-/ (Show IPA). having little or no affinity for stains.
14 letter words containing m, a, c, h, i
- accomplishable — to bring to its goal or conclusion; carry out; perform; finish: to accomplish one's mission.
- accomplishment — An accomplishment is something remarkable that has been done or achieved.
- anthropometric — the measurement of the size and proportions of the human body.
- antialcoholism — the doctrine of being opposed to alcoholic drink
- antiarrhythmic — a drug that corrects irregular heartbeat
15 letter words containing m, a, c, h, i
- achromatophilia — the property of having little or no affinity for stains.
- actinochemistry — the branch of chemistry dealing with actinism; photochemistry.
- allotriomorphic — (of minerals) not having their own regular shape (as determined by their internal structure) but being shaped instead by adjacent minerals
- anthropometrics — the science of measuring the size and proportions of the human body (called anthropometry), especially as applied to the design of furniture and machines.
- anthropomorphic — Anthropomorphic means relating to the idea that an animal, a god, or an object has feelings or characteristics like those of a human being.
16 letter words containing m, a, c, h, i
- aminocyclohexane — cyclohexylamine.
- anthropocentrism — an anthropocentric theory or view.
- anti-monarchical — of, like, or pertaining to a monarch or monarchy.
- archaeomagnetism — an archaeological technique for dating certain clay objects by measuring the extent to which they have been magnetized by the earth's magnetic field
- bronchopneumonia — inflammation of the lungs, originating in the bronchioles
17 letter words containing m, a, c, h, i
- american-flagfish — flagfish (def 1).
- anglo-catholicism — the tradition or form of worship in the Anglican Church that emphasizes Catholicity, the apostolic succession, and the continuity of all churches within the communion with pre-Reformation Christianity as well as the importance of liturgy and ritual.
- anti-metaphysical — pertaining to or of the nature of metaphysics.
- arithmetic-series — a sequence in which each term is obtained by the addition of a constant number to the preceding term, as 1, 4, 7, 10, 13, and 6, 1, −4, −9, −14.
- biopharmaceutical — of or relating to drugs produced using biotechnology
18 letter words containing m, a, c, h, i
- aerothermodynamics — the study of the exchange of heat between solids and gases, esp of the heating effect on aircraft flying through the air at very high speeds
- anti-scholasticism — (sometimes initial capital letter) the system of theological and philosophical teaching predominant in the Middle Ages, based chiefly upon the authority of the church fathers and of Aristotle and his commentators.
- carboxyhaemoglobin — haemoglobin coordinated with carbon monoxide, formed as a result of carbon monoxide poisoning. As carbon monoxide is bound in preference to oxygen, tissues are deprived of oxygen
- cholangiocarcinoma — (pathology) Cancer of the bile duct.
- chukchi-kamchatkan — Chukotian.
19 letter words containing m, a, c, h, i
- anarcho-syndicalism — syndicalism.
- anthropomorphically — ascribing human form or attributes to a being or thing not human, especially to a deity.
- cathodoluminescence — luminescence caused by irradiation with electrons (cathode rays)
- champigny-sur-marne — a suburb of Paris, on the River Marne. Pop: 75 556 (2006)
- chromoblastomycosis — Long-term fungal infection of the skin and subcutaneous tissue.
20 letter words containing m, a, c, h, i
- acetylmethylcarbinol — acetoin.
- chevalier-montrachet — a white wine from Burgundy.
- fermentation-alcohol — Also called ethyl alcohol, grain alcohol, ethanol, fermentation alcohol. a colorless, limpid, volatile, flammable, water-miscible liquid, C 2 H 5 OH, having an etherlike odor and pungent, burning taste, the intoxicating principle of fermented liquors, produced by yeast fermentation of certain carbohydrates, as grains, molasses, starch, or sugar, or obtained synthetically by hydration of ethylene or as a by-product of certain hydrocarbon syntheses: used chiefly as a solvent in the extraction of specific substances, in beverages, medicines, organic synthesis, lotions, tonics, colognes, rubbing compounds, as an automobile radiator antifreeze, and as a rocket fuel. Compare denatured alcohol, methyl alcohol.
- hypercholesterolemia — the presence of an excessive amount of cholesterol in the blood.
- magnetohydrodynamics — the branch of physics that deals with the motion of electrically conductive fluids, especially plasmas, in magnetic fields. Abbreviation: MHD.
21 letter words containing m, a, c, h, i
- atmospheric-inversion — an act or instance of inverting.
- dacryocystorhinostomy — A surgical procedure to restore the flow of tears into the nose from the lacrimal sac when the nasolacrimal duct does not function.
- hypercholesterolaemia — the condition of having a high concentration of cholesterol in the blood
- mucopolysaccharidosis — Any of a group of metabolic disorders caused by the absence or malfunction of lysosomal enzymes needed to break down glycosaminoglycans.
- performance-enhancing — noting or relating to a drug or other substance used to improve one's performance in a sport or other activity requiring strength, stamina, etc.: The use of performance-enhancing steroids by athletes is banned.
22 letter words containing m, a, c, h, i
- charleville-mézières — twin towns on opposite sides of the River Meuse in NE France. Pop: 55 490 (1999)
- chemical-sympathectomy — sympathectomy (def 2).
- chlorotrifluoromethane — a colorless gas, CClF 3 , used chiefly as a refrigerant, in the hardening of metals, and in pharmaceutical processing.
- garmisch-partenkirchen — a city in S Germany, in the Bavarian Alps.
23 letter words containing m, a, c, h, i
- dichlorodifluoromethane — a colourless nonflammable gas easily liquefied by pressure: used as a propellant in aerosols and fire extinguishers and as a refrigerant. Formula: CCl2F2
24 letter words containing m, a, c, h, i
- dibasic-sodium-phosphate — Also called monobasic sodium phosphate. a white, crystalline, slightly hygroscopic, water-soluble powder, NaH 2 PO 4 , used chiefly in dyeing and in electroplating.
- diphenylaminechlorarsine — adamsite.
- magnetothermoelectricity — thermoelectricity induced or affected by a magnetic field.
25 letter words containing m, a, c, h, i
- homothetic-transformation — Also called homothetic transformation. a mapping of a set by which each element in the set is mapped into a positive constant multiple of itself, the same constant being used for all elements.
29 letter words containing m, a, c, h, i
32 letter words containing m, a, c, h, i
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with M, A, C, H, I. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 4334 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains M, A, C, H, I that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.