Words containing m, a, c
3 letter words containing m, a, c
4 letter words containing m, a, c
- acme — The acme of something is its highest point of achievement or excellence.
- alcm — air-launched cruise missile: a type of cruise missile that can be launched from an aircraft
- amic — of or relating to an amide or amine.
- arcm — Associate of the Royal College of Music
- calm — A calm person does not show or feel any worry, anger, or excitement.
5 letter words containing m, a, c
- acmic — the highest point; summit; peak: The empire was at the acme of its power.
- acoma — a Pueblo Indian village near Albuquerque, New Mexico, built on a sandstone mesa: oldest continuously inhabited location in the U.S.
- amice — a rectangular piece of white linen worn by priests around the neck and shoulders under the alb or, formerly, on the head
- amuck — amok
- armco — a metal safety barrier erected at the side of motor-racing circuits, esp on corners
6 letter words containing m, a, c
- abscam — the code name for an FBI investigation (1978–80) of bribery, involving members of Congress.
- acetum — a solution that has dilute acetic acid as solvent
- acmite — a silicate mineral with chemical formula NaFeSi2O6, consisting of pyramid-shaped crystals; aegirite
- acoasm — acouasm.
- actium — a town of ancient Greece that overlooked the naval battle in 31 bc at which Octavian's fleet under Agrippa defeated that of Mark Antony and Cleopatra
7 letter words containing m, a, c
- academe — The academic world of universities is sometimes referred to as academe.
- academy — Academy is sometimes used in the names of schools and colleges, especially those specializing in particular subjects or skills, or private high schools in the United States.
- acclaim — If someone or something is acclaimed, they are praised enthusiastically.
- aciform — needle-shaped; sharp
- acmeism — a school of early 20th-century Russian poetry whose practitioners were strongly opposed to the vagueness of symbolism and strove for absolute clarity of expression through precise, concrete imagery.
8 letter words containing m, a, c
- academes — the campus activity, life, and interests of a college or university; the academic world.
- academia — Academia refers to all the academics in a particular country or region, the institutions they work in, and their work.
- academic — Academic is used to describe things that relate to the work done in schools, colleges, and universities, especially work which involves studying and reasoning rather than practical or technical skills.
- academus — an Arcadian whose estate became a meeting place for Athenian philosophers.
- accustom — If you accustom yourself or another person to something, you make yourself or them become used to it.
9 letter words containing m, a, c
- abcoulomb — the cgs unit of electric charge in the electromagnetic system; the charge per second passing any cross section of a conductor through which a steady current of 1 abampere is flowing: equivalent to 10 coulombs
- abimelech — a king of Gerar, who made a peace agreement with Abraham. Gen. 20, 21.
- academese — pedantic, pretentious, and often confusing academic jargon: a presumably scholarly article written in incomprehensible academese.
- academics — of or relating to a college, academy, school, or other educational institution, especially one for higher education: academic requirements.
- academise — to reduce (a subject) to a rigid set of rules, principles, precepts, etc.: futile attempts to academize the visual arts.
10 letter words containing m, a, c
11 letter words containing m, a, c
- abecedarium — a primer, especially for teaching the alphabet.
- abercrombie — Sir (Leslie) Patrick. 1879–1957, British town planner and architect, best known for The County of London Plan (1943) and The Greater London Plan (1944)
- academicals — traditional academic clothing; cap and gown
- academician — An academician is a member of an academy, usually one which has been formed to improve or maintain standards in a particular field.
- academicism — adherence to rules and traditions in art, literature, etc; conventionalism
12 letter words containing m, a, c
- academically — in relation to an academy
- accelerogram — a graphic record in chart form, produced by an accelerograph in response to seismic ground motions.
- accommodable — having the ability to be accommodated
- accommodated — to do a kindness or a favor to; oblige: to accommodate a friend by helping him move to a new apartment.
- accommodator — a person or thing that accommodates
13 letter words containing m, a, c
- acatamathesia — the inability to understand what the senses detect, in particular conversation
- accelerometer — an instrument for measuring acceleration, esp of an aircraft or rocket
- accidentalism — the state of being accidental
- accommodating — If you describe someone as accommodating, you like the fact that they are willing to do things in order to please you or help you.
- accommodation — Accommodation is used to refer to buildings or rooms where people live or stay.
14 letter words containing m, a, c
- abstractionism — the theory and practice of the abstract, esp of abstract art
- accommodations — Accommodations are hotels or rooms where people can stay for a period of time.
- accompaniments — something incidental or added for ornament, symmetry, etc.
- accomplishable — to bring to its goal or conclusion; carry out; perform; finish: to accomplish one's mission.
- accomplishment — An accomplishment is something remarkable that has been done or achieved.
15 letter words containing m, a, c
- acclimatization — The act of acclimatizing; the process of inuring to a new climate, or the state of being so inured.
- achromatophilia — the property of having little or no affinity for stains.
- acknowledgement — An acknowledgement is a statement or action which recognizes that something exists or is true.
- actinochemistry — the branch of chemistry dealing with actinism; photochemistry.
- aerodynamically — the branch of mechanics that deals with the motion of air and other gases and with the effects of such motion on bodies in the medium. Compare aerostatics (def 1).
16 letter words containing m, a, c
- abdominocentesis — (surgery) Extraction of peritoneal fluid from the abdomen for evaluation, using a trocar.
- accommodationist — a person who seeks to promote adaptation to or compromise with an opposing point of view
- acetylandromedol — grayanotoxin.
- actinodermatitis — dermatitis from exposure to radiation, esp ultraviolet light or X-rays
- african-american — African-Americans are black people living in the United States who are descended from families that originally came from Africa.
17 letter words containing m, a, c
- acromioclavicular — (anatomy) Pertaining to both the acromion and the clavicle.
- american-flagfish — flagfish (def 1).
- anglo-catholicism — the tradition or form of worship in the Anglican Church that emphasizes Catholicity, the apostolic succession, and the continuity of all churches within the communion with pre-Reformation Christianity as well as the importance of liturgy and ritual.
- anti-conservatism — the disposition to preserve or restore what is established and traditional and to limit change.
- anti-metaphysical — pertaining to or of the nature of metaphysics.
18 letter words containing m, a, c
- aerothermodynamics — the study of the exchange of heat between solids and gases, esp of the heating effect on aircraft flying through the air at very high speeds
- anti-commercialism — the principles, practices, and spirit of commerce.
- anti-miscegenation — marriage or cohabitation between two people from different racial groups, especially, in the U.S., between a black person and a white person: In 1968 the Supreme Court ruled unanimously that state laws prohibiting miscegenation were unconstitutional.
- anti-scholasticism — (sometimes initial capital letter) the system of theological and philosophical teaching predominant in the Middle Ages, based chiefly upon the authority of the church fathers and of Aristotle and his commentators.
- ballistocardiogram — a tracing made by a ballistocardiograph
19 letter words containing m, a, c
20 letter words containing m, a, c
21 letter words containing m, a, c
- atmospheric-inversion — an act or instance of inverting.
23 letter words containing m, a, c
- astronomical-refraction — Physics. the change of direction of a ray of light, sound, heat, or the like, in passing obliquely from one medium into another in which its wave velocity is different.
On this page, we collect all words with M, A, C. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 20689 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains M, A, C that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.