Words containing l, o, v, e, d
5 letter words containing l, o, v, e, d
- loved — held in deep affection; cherished: loved companions; much-loved friends.
6 letter words containing l, o, v, e, d
- -loved — -loved combines with adverbs to form adjectives that describe how much someone or something is loved.
- dovely — Of, pertaining to, or charateristic of a dove; dovelike.
- gloved — Wearing gloves.
- livedo — a reddish discoloured patch on the skin
- vondel — Joost van den (ˈjoːst vɑn dən). 1587–1679, Dutch poet and dramatist, author of the Biblical plays Lucifer (1654), Adam in Exile (1664), and Noah (1667)
7 letter words containing l, o, v, e, d
- alcoved — having or made as an alcove
- beloved — A beloved person, thing, or place is one that you feel great affection for.
- deglove — To peel back the skin from part of the body as if removing a glove, especially as the result of an accident.
- develop — When something develops, it grows or changes over a period of time and usually becomes more advanced, complete, or severe.
- devolve — If you devolve power, authority, or responsibility to a less powerful person or group, or if it devolves upon them, it is transferred to them.
8 letter words containing l, o, v, e, d
9 letter words containing l, o, v, e, d
- -flavored — -flavored is used after nouns such as strawberry and chocolate to indicate that a food or drink is flavored with strawberry or chocolate.
- avoidable — Something that is avoidable can be prevented from happening.
- bondslave — a person held in bondage.
- boulevard — A boulevard is a wide street in a city, usually with trees along each side.
- codevelop — to develop jointly
10 letter words containing l, o, v, e, d
- -flavoured — -flavoured is used after nouns such as strawberry and chocolate to indicate that a food or drink is flavoured with strawberry or chocolate.
- aardwolves — Plural form of aardwolf.
- adenoviral — relating to an adenovirus
- adoptively — in an adoptive manner; by adoption
- almoravide — a member of a fanatical people of Berber origin and Islamic faith, who founded an empire in N Africa that spread over much of Spain in the 11th century ad
11 letter words containing l, o, v, e, d
- advertorial — An advertorial is an advertisement that uses the style of newspaper or magazine articles or television documentary programmes, so that it appears to be giving facts and not trying to sell a product.
- almoravides — a member of a Muslim dynasty ruling in Spain and northern Africa from 1056 to 1147.
- codeveloper — a fellow developer
- convalesced — Simple past tense and past participle of convalesce.
- declivitous — fairly steep
12 letter words containing l, o, v, e, d
- advertorials — Plural form of advertorial.
- boulevardier — (originally in Paris) a fashionable man, esp one who frequents public places
- broad-leaved — denoting trees other than conifers, most of which have broad rather than needle-shaped leaves
- cadaverously — In a cadaverous manner.
- circumvolved — Simple past tense and past participle of circumvolve.
13 letter words containing l, o, v, e, d
- adventurously — inclined or willing to engage in adventures; enjoying adventures.
- aleksandrovsk — a city in SE Ukraine, on the Dnieper River.
- andersonville — town in SW central Ga.: site of a Confederate prison in the Civil War
- cloven-footed — having split hoofs, once assumed to represent the halves of a single undivided hoof, as in cattle.
- cloven-hoofed — having split hoofs, once assumed to represent the halves of a single undivided hoof, as in cattle.
14 letter words containing l, o, v, e, d
- abdominopelvic — (anatomy) Of or pertaining to the abdomen and (the cavity of) the pelvis.
- advantageously — providing an advantage; furnishing convenience or opportunity; favorable; profitable; useful; beneficial: an advantageous position; an advantageous treaty.
- adventitiously — associated with something by chance rather than as an integral part; extrinsic.
- convolutedness — twisted; coiled.
- cover-shoulder — a type of blouse worn in Ghana
15 letter words containing l, o, v, e, d
- adventuresomely — In an adventuresome manner.
- antidevelopment — (of a group) opposed to development
- coldwater-river — a river in NW Mississippi, flowing S to the Tallahatchie River. 220 miles (354 km) long.
- consideratively — in a considerative manner
- contradictively — tending or inclined to contradict; involving contradiction; contradictory.
16 letter words containing l, o, v, e, d
- anti-development — the act or process of developing; growth; progress: child development; economic development.
- conventionalised — to make conventional.
- conventionalized — to make conventional.
- deconstructively — In a deconstructive manner.
- developmentalism — An economic theory which states that the best way for Third World countries to develop is through fostering a strong and varied internal market and to impose high tariffs on imported goods.
17 letter words containing l, o, v, e, d
- denial-of-service — pertaining to or being an incident in which a computer or computer network is disabled, disrupting access or service: a website hit by a denial-of-service attack; unintentional denial-of-service problems.
- developmentalists — an expert in or advocate of developmental psychology.
- disadvantageously — In a disadvantageous manner.
- employer-provided — Employer-provided insurance is arranged or funded by the organization for which the policyholder works.
- period-revolution — a rather large interval of time that is meaningful in the life of a person, in history, etc., because of its particular characteristics: a period of illness; a period of great profitability for a company; a period of social unrest in Germany.
18 letter words containing l, o, v, e, d
19 letter words containing l, o, v, e, d
- castelnuovo-tedesco — Mario [mah-ryaw] /ˈmɑ ryɔ/ (Show IPA), 1895–1968, U.S. composer, born in Italy.
- contradistinctively — In contradistinction.
- counterproductively — In a counterproductive way.
- devils-on-horseback — a savoury of prunes wrapped in bacon slices and served on toast
- electroconductivity — Electrical conductivity.
20 letter words containing l, o, v, e, d
- belgorod-dnestrovski — a port in SW Ukraine, on the Dniester estuary: belonged to Romania from 1918 until 1940; under Soviet rule (1944–91). Pop: 48 100 (2004 est)
- belgorod-dnestrovsky — a seaport in SW Ukraine, on the Black Sea.
- gill-over-the-ground — ground ivy.
- model-view-presenter — (programming) (MVP) A user interface architectural pattern where functions are separated between the model, view and presenter. The model defines the data to be displayed or otherwise acted upon in the user interface. The view displays data from the model and routes user commands (events) to the presenter to act upon that data. The presenter retrieves data from the model and displays it in the view. The implementation of MVP can vary as to how much presentation logic is handled by the presenter and the view. In a web application most presentation logic is usually in the view which runs in the web browser. MVP is one of the MV* variations of the MVC pattern.
- polyvinylpyrrolidone — a white, amorphous, water-soluble powder, (C 6 H 9 NO) n , used chiefly as a vehicle in the manufacture of pharmaceuticals.
21 letter words containing l, o, v, e, d
- aleksandr-nikolaevich — Alexander (Aleksandr Nikolaevich) 1899–1977, Russian pianist and composer, in the U.S.
- deprovincialization's — to make provincial in character.
- model-view-controller — (programming) (MVC) A way of partitioning the design of interactive software; a software architecture pattern. The "model" is the internal workings of the program (the data objects and algorithms), the "view" is how the user sees the state of the model and the "controller" is how the user changes the state or provides input. MVC was the original kind of what is now sometimes called an MV* pattern. Trygve Reenskaug introduced it into Smalltalk-76 while visiting Xerox PARC in the 1970s.
22 letter words containing l, o, v, e, d
- over-industrialization — the large-scale introduction of manufacturing, advanced technical enterprises, and other productive economic activity into an area, society, country, etc.
23 letter words containing l, o, v, e, d
- alpes-de-haute-provence — a department of SE France in Provence-Alpes-Côte-d'Azur region. Capital: Digne. Pop: 144 508 (2003 est). Area: 6988 sq km (2725 sq miles)
24 letter words containing l, o, v, e, d
- st.-bruno-de-montarville — a town in S Quebec, in E Canada, near Montreal.
On this page, we collect all words with L, O, V, E, D. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 1707 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains L, O, V, E, D that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.