Words containing l, o, v, e
4 letter words containing l, o, v, e
5 letter words containing l, o, v, e
- clove — Cloves are small dried flower buds used as a spice.
- glove — a covering for the hand made with a separate sheath for each finger and for the thumb.
- hovel — a small, very humble dwelling house; a wretched hut.
- levo- — toward or on the left-hand side
- loved — held in deep affection; cherished: loved companions; much-loved friends.
6 letter words containing l, o, v, e
- alcove — An alcove is a small area of a room which is formed by one part of a wall being built further back than the rest of the wall.
- belovo — a city in the S Russian Federation in Asia.
- cloven — split; cleft; divided
- clover — Clover is a small plant with pink or white ball-shaped flowers.
- coeval — of or belonging to the same age or generation
7 letter words containing l, o, v, e
- absolve — If a report or investigation absolves someone from blame or responsibility, it formally states that he or she is not guilty or is not to blame.
- allover — over the whole surface
- alveola — a small cavity, cell, or pit on the surface of an organ.
- alveoli — a little cavity, pit, or cell, as a cell of a honeycomb.
- beloved — A beloved person, thing, or place is one that you feel great affection for.
8 letter words containing l, o, v, e
- absolver — to free from guilt or blame or their consequences: The court absolved her of guilt in his death.
- all-over — upper; higher up.
- alveolae — a small cavity, cell, or pit on the surface of an organ.
- alveolar — of, relating to, or resembling an alveolus
- alveolus — any small pit, cavity, or saclike dilation, such as a honeycomb cell
9 letter words containing l, o, v, e
- absolvent — a person who absolves
- all-overs — a general feeling of unease and nervousness throughout the body (usually preceded by the).
- alveolate — having many alveoli
- antinovel — a type of prose fiction in which conventional or traditional novelistic elements are rejected
- autoclave — a strong sealed vessel used for chemical reactions at high pressure
10 letter words containing l, o, v, e
- absolutive — the grammatical case in an ergative language that is used for the direct object of a transitive verb and the subject of an intransitive verb
- alleviator — a person or thing that alleviates.
- allocative — the act of allocating; apportionment.
- almoravide — a member of a fanatical people of Berber origin and Islamic faith, who founded an empire in N Africa that spread over much of Spain in the 11th century ad
- alveolitis — an inflammation of the alveoli, occurring either in the lungs or in the socket of a tooth
11 letter words containing l, o, v, e
- advertorial — An advertorial is an advertisement that uses the style of newspaper or magazine articles or television documentary programmes, so that it appears to be giving facts and not trying to sell a product.
- alleviation — an alleviating or being alleviated
- almoravides — a member of a Muslim dynasty ruling in Spain and northern Africa from 1056 to 1147.
- behavioural — Behavioural means relating to the behaviour of a person or animal, or to the study of their behaviour.
- benevolence — inclination or tendency to help or do good to others; charity
12 letter words containing l, o, v, e
- alto-relievo — high relief
- alveolectomy — The surgical reshaping of the alveolar ridge to facilitate dental prosthesis.
- alveopalatal — articulated with the blade or front of the tongue approaching or touching the front of the hard palate near its junction with the alveolar ridge; having a primary palatal articulation and a secondary alveolar articulation.
- ameliorative — Able to repair or ameliorate.
- antiviolence — opposed to or acting against violence in society
13 letter words containing l, o, v, e
- adventurously — inclined or willing to engage in adventures; enjoying adventures.
- agglomerative — gathered together into a cluster or mass.
- aleksandrovsk — a city in SE Ukraine, on the Dnieper River.
- andersonville — town in SW central Ga.: site of a Confederate prison in the Civil War
- apicoalveolar — articulated with the tip of the tongue in contact with or in approximation to the alveolar ridge.
14 letter words containing l, o, v, e
- above-the-line — denoting entries printed above the horizontal line on a company's profit-and-loss account separating the entries that show how the profit (or loss) was made from the entries showing how the profit is to be distributed
- advantageously — providing an advantage; furnishing convenience or opportunity; favorable; profitable; useful; beneficial: an advantageous position; an advantageous treaty.
- adventitiously — associated with something by chance rather than as an integral part; extrinsic.
- alveolopalatal — articulated with the blade or front of the tongue approaching or touching the front of the hard palate near its junction with the alveolar ridge; having a primary palatal articulation and a secondary alveolar articulation.
- anti-bolshevik — a person who is opposed to Bolshevism
15 letter words containing l, o, v, e
- anti-revolution — an overthrow or repudiation and the thorough replacement of an established government or political system by the people governed.
- authoritatively — having due authority; having the sanction or weight of authority: an authoritative opinion.
- blagoveshchensk — a city and port in E Russia, in Siberia on the Amur River. Pop: 222 000 (2005 est)
- celo-navigation — celestial navigation.
- cerebrovascular — of or relating to the blood vessels and the blood supply of the brain
16 letter words containing l, o, v, e
- anti-development — the act or process of developing; growth; progress: child development; economic development.
- atrioventricular — of, relating to, or affecting both the atria and the ventricles of the heart
- bioenvironmental — pertaining to the environment of living organisms: Bioenvironmental engineers seek to reduce air and water pollution.
- chancellorsville — hamlet in NE Va. (now called Chancellor): site of a Civil War battle (May, 1863) won by Confederate forces
- chinese-pavilion — a shape resembling a segment of a ring tapering to points at the ends.
17 letter words containing l, o, v, e
- anti-conventional — conforming or adhering to accepted standards, as of conduct or taste: conventional behavior.
- antiproliferative — of or relating to a substance used to prevent or retard the spread of cells, especially malignant cells, into surrounding tissues.
- composite-volcano — a large, steep volcano built up of alternating layers of lava and ash or cinders.
- congo-brazzaville — a republic in W Central Africa: formerly the French colony of Middle Congo, part of French Equatorial Africa, it became independent in 1960; consists mostly of equatorial forest, with savanna and extensive swamps; drained chiefly by the Rivers Congo and Ubangi. Official language: French. Religion: Christian majority. Currency: franc. Capital: Brazzaville. Pop: 4 492 689 (2013 est). Area: 342 000 sq km (132 018 sq miles)
- conversationalist — A good conversationalist is someone who talks about interesting things when they have conversations.
18 letter words containing l, o, v, e
- agri-environmental — of or relating to the impact of agricultural practices on the environment
- anti-revolutionary — of, pertaining to, characterized by, or of the nature of a revolution, or a sudden, complete, or marked change: a revolutionary junta.
- counter-revolution — A counter-revolution is a revolution that is intended to reverse the effects of a previous revolution.
- love-lies-bleeding — an amaranth, especially Amaranthus caudatus, having spikes of crimson flowers.
- myeloproliferative — (medicine) of or pertaining to the presence of an abnormal proliferation of myelopoietic cells (from bone marrow).
19 letter words containing l, o, v, e
- auriculoventricular — atrioventricular.
- castelnuovo-tedesco — Mario [mah-ryaw] /ˈmɑ ryɔ/ (Show IPA), 1895–1968, U.S. composer, born in Italy.
- conventionalization — to make conventional.
- devils-on-horseback — a savoury of prunes wrapped in bacon slices and served on toast
- february-revolution — Also called February Revolution. the uprising in Russia in March, 1917 (February Old Style), in which the Czarist government collapsed and a provisional government was established.
20 letter words containing l, o, v, e
- belgorod-dnestrovski — a port in SW Ukraine, on the Dniester estuary: belonged to Romania from 1918 until 1940; under Soviet rule (1944–91). Pop: 48 100 (2004 est)
- belgorod-dnestrovsky — a seaport in SW Ukraine, on the Black Sea.
- chevalier-montrachet — a white wine from Burgundy.
- counterrevolutionary — Counterrevolutionary activities are activities intended to reverse the effects of a previous revolution.
- gill-over-the-ground — ground ivy.
21 letter words containing l, o, v, e
22 letter words containing l, o, v, e
23 letter words containing l, o, v, e
- alpes-de-haute-provence — a department of SE France in Provence-Alpes-Côte-d'Azur region. Capital: Digne. Pop: 144 508 (2003 est). Area: 6988 sq km (2725 sq miles)
On this page, we collect all words with L, O, V, E. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 5804 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains L, O, V, E that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.