Words containing l, a, s, e, r, n
7 letter words containing l, a, s, e, r, n
8 letter words containing l, a, s, e, r, n
- asternal — not connected or joined to the sternum
- barnsley — an industrial town in N England, in Barnsley unitary authority, South Yorkshire. Pop: 71 599 (2001)
- cleanser — A cleanser is a liquid or cream that you use for cleaning your skin.
- danglers — to hang loosely, especially with a jerking or swaying motion: The rope dangled in the breeze.
- farnesol — a colorless, unsaturated, liquid alcohol, C 15 H 26 O, having a slight floral odor, extracted from the flowers of the acacia, cassia oil, or the like: used in perfumery.
9 letter words containing l, a, s, e, r, n
- alertness — fully aware and attentive; wide-awake; keen: an alert mind.
- ancestral — You use ancestral to refer to a person's family in former times, especially when the family is important and has property or land which they have had for a long time.
- androcles — (in Roman legend) a slave whose life was spared in the arena by a lion from whose paw he had once extracted a thorn
- arsenical — of or containing arsenic
- auslander — (in a German-speaking country) a foreigner
10 letter words containing l, a, s, e, r, n
- alessandra — a female given name, Italian form of Alexandra.
- alessandri — Jorge [hawr-he] /ˈhɔr hɛ/ (Show IPA), 1896–1986, Chilean engineer and statesman: president 1958–64.
- alessandro — Victor Nicholas, 1915–76, U.S. orchestra conductor.
- alexanders — a biennial umbelliferous plant, Smyrnium olusatrum, native to S Europe, with dense umbels of yellow-green flowers and black fruits
- alexandros — Alexander (def 2).
11 letter words containing l, a, s, e, r, n
- adrenalitis — (pathology) Inflammation of one or both adrenal glands, leading to an insufficiency of cortisol and/or aldosterone.
- alabastrine — a finely granular variety of gypsum, often white and translucent, used for ornamental objects or work, such as lamp bases, figurines, etc.
- aldermaston — a village in S England, in West Berkshire unitary authority, Berkshire, SW of Reading: site of the Atomic Weapons Research Establishment and starting point of the Aldermaston marches (1958–63), organized by the Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament. Pop: 927 (2001)
- alderperson — a member of a municipal legislative body, especially of a municipal council.
- aldosterone — the principal mineralocorticoid secreted by the adrenal cortex. A synthesized form is used in the treatment of Addison's disease. Formula: C21H27O5
12 letter words containing l, a, s, e, r, n
- adorableness — very attractive or delightful; charming: What an adorable hat!
- adularescent — (of minerals, such as moonstone) having or emitting a milky or bluish iridescence
- alexanderson — Ernst F. W [urnst] /ɜrnst/ (Show IPA), 1878–1975, U.S. engineer and inventor.
- alexandrinus — the Greek uncial codex, dating from the early 5th century a.d., originally containing the complete text of the Greek Old and New Testaments.
- alternatives — a choice limited to one of two or more possibilities, as of things, propositions, or courses of action, the selection of which precludes any other possibility: You have the alternative of riding or walking.
13 letter words containing l, a, s, e, r, n
- abnormalities — an abnormal condition, state, or quality; irregularity; deviation.
- acne-vulgaris — an inflammatory disease of the sebaceous glands, characterized by comedones and pimples, especially on the face, back, and chest, and, in severe cases, by cysts and nodules resulting in scarring.
- administerial — of or concerned with administration; administrative: administerial matters.
- administrable — able to be administered or managed
- adularescence — (of certain gemstones, especially adularia) having a milky, bluish luster.
14 letter words containing l, a, s, e, r, n
- anti-sterility — free from living germs or microorganisms; aseptic: sterile surgical instruments.
- antifederalist — a person who opposed the ratification of the Constitution in 1789 and thereafter allied with Thomas Jefferson's Antifederal Party, which opposed extension of the powers of the federal Government
- apprehensively — uneasy or fearful about something that might happen: apprehensive for the safety of the mountain climbers.
- articulateness — uttered clearly in distinct syllables.
- artificialness — the condition of being non-natural, unnatural or spurious
15 letter words containing l, a, s, e, r, n
- accelerationist — a person, especially an economist, who advocates or promotes the acceleration principle.
- alexandroupolis — a port in NE Greece, in W Thrace. Pop: 52 720 (2001 est)
- alsace-lorraine — an area of NE France, comprising the modern regions of Alsace and Lorraine: under German rule 1871–1919 and 1940–44. Area: 14 522 sq km (5607 sq miles)
- americanologist — a foreign expert or specialist in American cultural or political matters: a leading Americanologist in the Kremlin.
- angel's-trumpet — any of several plants belonging to the genera Brugmansia and Datura, of the nightshade family, having large, trumpet-shaped flowers in a variety of colors.
16 letter words containing l, a, s, e, r, n
- administratively — pertaining to administration; executive: administrative ability.
- anti-federalists — U.S. History. a member or supporter of the Antifederal party.
- anti-imperialist — opposed to imperialism
- anti-materialism — preoccupation with or emphasis on material objects, comforts, and considerations, with a disinterest in or rejection of spiritual, intellectual, or cultural values.
- anti-materialist — a person who is markedly more concerned with material things than with spiritual, intellectual, or cultural values.
17 letter words containing l, a, s, e, r, n
- acoustoelectronic — denoting a device in which electronic signals are converted into acoustic waves, esp in delay lines, etc
- air-transportable — that can be transported by aircraft: air-transportable equipment.
- american-flagfish — flagfish (def 1).
- ashton-under-lyne — a town in NW England, in Tameside unitary authority, Greater Manchester. Pop: 43 236 (2001)
- australopithecine — any of various extinct apelike primates of the genus Australopithecus and related genera, remains of which have been discovered in southern and E Africa. Some species are estimated to be over 4.5 million years old
18 letter words containing l, a, s, e, r, n
- agro-industrialize — to industrialize the agriculture of: to agro-industrialize a developing nation.
- anti-commercialism — the principles, practices, and spirit of commerce.
- anticholinesterase — any of a group of substances that inhibit the action of cholinesterase
- aristotles-lantern — a complex arrangement of muscles and calcareous teeth and plates forming an eversible organ in most echinoids, functioning in mastication.
- bachelor's-buttons — any of various plants of the daisy family with button-like flower heads
19 letter words containing l, a, s, e, r, n
- aldridge-brownhills — a town in central England, in Walsall unitary authority, West Midlands: formed by the amalgamation of neighbouring towns in 1966. Pop: 35 525 (2001)
- angels-on-horseback — a savoury of oysters wrapped in bacon slices and served on toast
- cross-fertilization — fertilization by the fusion of male and female gametes from different individuals of the same species
- deindustrialization — the decline in importance of manufacturing industry in the economy of a nation or area
- devils-on-horseback — a savoury of prunes wrapped in bacon slices and served on toast
20 letter words containing l, a, s, e, r, n
- acetylcholinesterase — an enzyme in nerve cells that is responsible for the destruction of acetylcholine and thus for switching off excitation of the nerve
- anti-supernaturalism — supernatural character or agency.
- congressman-at-large — (in the US) a member of the House of Representatives who was elected by the voters of an entire state as opposed to the voters of a single Congressional district
- hydrodesulfurization — desulfurization by catalytic agents of the sulfur-rich hydrocarbons obtained from petroleum or the like during cracking or hydrocracking.
- internationalisation — Alternative spelling of internationalization.
21 letter words containing l, a, s, e, r, n
- aleksandr-nikolaevich — Alexander (Aleksandr Nikolaevich) 1899–1977, Russian pianist and composer, in the U.S.
- deprovincialization's — to make provincial in character.
- disestablishmentarian — a person who favors the separation of church and state, especially the withdrawal of special rights, status, and support granted an established church by a state; an advocate of disestablishing a state church.
- hysterosalpingography — (medicine) X-ray examination of the uterus and oviducts following injection of a radiopaque substance.
- intersubstitutability — a person or thing acting or serving in place of another.
22 letter words containing l, a, s, e, r, n
- antiestablishmentarian — a person who supports or advocates antiestablishmentarianism.
- nonrepresentationalism — not resembling or portraying any object in physical nature: a nonrepresentational painting.
- over-industrialization — the large-scale introduction of manufacturing, advanced technical enterprises, and other productive economic activity into an area, society, country, etc.
- reinstitutionalization — to make institutional.
23 letter words containing l, a, s, e, r, n
- alpes-de-haute-provence — a department of SE France in Provence-Alpes-Côte-d'Azur region. Capital: Digne. Pop: 144 508 (2003 est). Area: 6988 sq km (2725 sq miles)
- astronomical-refraction — Physics. the change of direction of a ray of light, sound, heat, or the like, in passing obliquely from one medium into another in which its wave velocity is different.
- communist-international — an international organization (1919–43), founded in Moscow, uniting Communist groups of various countries and advocating the attainment of their ends by violent revolution. Also called Comintern, Communist International. Compare international (def 6).
- response-generalization — the act or process of generalizing.
24 letter words containing l, a, s, e, r, n
- black-english-vernacular — Also called African American Vernacular English, African American English, Afro-American English, Black English Vernacular, Black Vernacular English.a dialect of American English characterized by pronunciations, syntactic structures, and vocabulary associated with and used by some North American black people and exhibiting a wide variety and range of forms varying in the extent to which they differ from standard English.
- diphenylaminechlorarsine — adamsite.
- disestablishmentarianism — a person who favors the separation of church and state, especially the withdrawal of special rights, status, and support granted an established church by a state; an advocate of disestablishing a state church.
- laryngotracheobronchitis — A respiratory disease, a form of croup.
25 letter words containing l, a, s, e, r, n
27 letter words containing l, a, s, e, r, n
28 letter words containing l, a, s, e, r, n
- antidisestablishmentarianism — opposition to the withdrawal of state support or recognition from an established church, especially the Anglican Church in 19th-century England.
- meter-kilogram-second-ampere — of or relating to the system of units in which the meter, kilogram, second, and ampere are the principal units of length, mass, time, and electric current. Abbreviation: mksa, MKSA.
45 letter words containing l, a, s, e, r, n
- pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis — an obscure term ostensibly referring to a lung disease caused by silica dust, sometimes cited as one of the longest words in the English language.
On this page, we collect all words with L, A, S, E, R, N. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 8827 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains L, A, S, E, R, N that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.