Words containing k, u, n, g, c
7 letter words containing k, u, n, g, c
8 letter words containing k, u, n, g, c
- buckling — Buckling happens when a force presses on a slender structure and makes it collapse.
- caulking — to fill or close seams or crevices of (a tank, window, etc.) in order to make watertight, airtight, etc.
- chucking — Machinery. to hold or secure with a chuck.
- chunking — the grouping together of a number of items by the mind, after which they can be remembered as a single item, such as a word or a musical phrase
- clucking — Present participle of cluck.
9 letter words containing k, u, n, g, c
10 letter words containing k, u, n, g, c
- background — Your background is the kind of family you come from and the kind of education you have had. It can also refer to such things as your social and racial origins, your financial status, or the type of work experience that you have.
- buckingham — a town in S central England, in Buckinghamshire; university (1975). Pop: 12 512 (2001)
- buckraking — the practice of accepting large sums of money for speaking to special interest groups.
- bumsucking — obsequious behaviour; toadying
- chuckwagon — A wagon equipped with food and cooking utensils, as on a ranch or in a lumber camp.
11 letter words containing k, u, n, g, c
- backgrounds — Plural form of background.
- bivouacking — a military encampment made with tents or improvised shelters, usually without shelter or protection from enemy fire.
- blacktongue — canine pellagra.
- bluejacking — the practice of using one Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone to gain access to another, esp in order to send anonymous text messages
- buckjumping — a competitive event for buckjumpers in a rodeo
12 letter words containing k, u, n, g, c
- backgrounded — Simple past tense and past participle of background.
- backgrounder — A backgrounder is a short article in a newspaper or magazine that provides background information about a particular subject.
- blockbusting — A blockbusting film or book is one that is very successful, usually because it is very exciting.
- bloodsucking — any animal that sucks blood, especially a leech.
- bluestocking — A bluestocking is an intellectual woman.
13 letter words containing k, u, n, g, c
14 letter words containing k, u, n, g, c
- clustergeeking — (jargon) /kluh'st*r-gee"king/ (CMU) Spending more time at a computer cluster doing CS homework than most people spend breathing.
- countersinking — Present participle of countersink.
- huckleberrying — the activity of gathering huckleberries
- laughingstocks — Plural form of laughingstock.
- mother-fucking — a mean, despicable, or vicious person.
15 letter words containing k, u, n, g, c
- buckinghamshire — a county in SE central England, containing the Vale of Aylesbury and parts of the Chiltern Hills: the geographic and ceremonial county includes Milton Keynes, which became an independent unitary authority in 1997. Administrative centre: Aylesbury. Pop (excluding Milton Keynes): 478 000 (2003 est). Area (excluding Milton Keynes): 1568 sq km (605 sq miles)
- counter-sinking — to enlarge the upper part of (a cavity), especially by chamfering, to receive the cone-shaped head of a screw, bolt, etc.
- counterchecking — Present participle of countercheck.
- leakage-current — an act of leaking; leak.
- tongue-in-cheek — Anatomy. the usually movable organ in the floor of the mouth in humans and most vertebrates, functioning in eating, in tasting, and, in humans, in speaking.
16 letter words containing k, u, n, g, c
17 letter words containing k, u, n, g, c
19 letter words containing k, u, n, g, c
- knock-down-drag-out — marked by unrelenting violence: a knock-down-drag-out fight.
20 letter words containing k, u, n, g, c
22 letter words containing k, u, n, g, c
- mecklenburg-vorpommern — German name of Mecklenburg–Western Pomerania.
24 letter words containing k, u, n, g, c
- black-english-vernacular — Also called African American Vernacular English, African American English, Afro-American English, Black English Vernacular, Black Vernacular English.a dialect of American English characterized by pronunciations, syntactic structures, and vocabulary associated with and used by some North American black people and exhibiting a wide variety and range of forms varying in the extent to which they differ from standard English.
On this page, we collect all words with K, U, N, G, C. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 423 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains K, U, N, G, C that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.