Words containing k, a, f
3 letter words containing k, a, f
4 letter words containing k, a, f
- fack — (UK dialectal) One of the four stomachs of a ruminating animal; rumen; paunch.
- faik — a fold or pleat
- fake — to lay (a rope) in a coil or series of long loops so as to allow to run freely without fouling or kinking (often followed by down).
- falk — (UK, dialect) The razorbill.
- fank — A pen for enclosing sheep.
5 letter words containing k, a, f
- afaik — as far as I know
- faked — to lay (a rope) in a coil or series of long loops so as to allow to run freely without fouling or kinking (often followed by down).
- faker — anything made to appear otherwise than it actually is; counterfeit: This diamond necklace is a fake.
- fakes — Plural form of fake.
- fakey — (colloquial) Fake.
6 letter words containing k, a, f
7 letter words containing k, a, f
- afognak — an island off southern Alaska, in the Gulf of Alaska, N of Kodiak Island. 721 sq. mi. (1867 sq. km).
- backfit — to retrofit, overhaul, esp an industrial plant
- backoff — the rear part of the human body, extending from the neck to the lower end of the spine.
- bakeoff — a baking competition
- fabrick — Obsolete form of fabric.
8 letter words containing k, a, f
- afikoman — Alternative spelling of afikomen.
- afikomen — a piece of matzo broken off from the center one of the three matzoth set before the leader of a Seder: it is hidden by the leader and later searched for by the children, with the finder, usually the youngest, receiving a reward.
- alkalify — to make or become alkaline
- backfall — a fall or throw onto the back
- backfile — the archives of a newspaper or magazine
9 letter words containing k, a, f
- afrikaans — Afrikaans is one of the official languages of South Africa.
- afrikaner — Afrikaner means belonging or relating to the white people in South Africa whose ancestors were Dutch.
- afterdeck — the unprotected deck behind the bridge of a ship
- afterpeak — the space behind the aftermost bulkhead, often used for storage
- afterwork — outside work hours; taking place or done after one's regular job is finished.
10 letter words containing k, a, f
- afrikander — a breed of humpbacked beef cattle originally raised in southern Africa
- afterdecks — Plural form of afterdeck.
- aftershock — Aftershocks are smaller earthquakes which occur after a large earthquake.
- alkalified — Simple past tense and past participle of alkalify.
- aufklarung — the Enlightenment, esp in Germany
11 letter words containing k, a, f
12 letter words containing k, a, f
- afrikanerdom — (in South Africa) Afrikaner nationalism based on pride in the Afrikaans language and culture, conservative Calvinism, and a sense of heritage as pioneers
- afrikanerism — a word, term, or usage peculiar to or originating among Afrikaners.
- alkalifiable — Capable of being alkalified, or converted into an alkali.
- backflipping — the process of reversing one's position
- bashkirtseff — Marie, original name Marya Konstantinovna Bashkirtseva. 1858–84, Russian painter and diarist who wrote in French, noted esp for her Journal (1887)
13 letter words containing k, a, f
- backformation — Alternative spelling of back-formation.
- blanketflower — a hardy flowering plant, Gaillardia aristata, that grows in the US
- carrickfergus — a town in E Northern Ireland, in Carrickfergus district, Co Antrim; historic settlement of Scottish Protestants on Belfast Lough; Norman castle. Pop: 27 201 (2001)
- craftsmanlike — Resembling or characteristic of a craftsman.
- farkleberries — Plural form of farkleberry.
14 letter words containing k, a, f
- back-and-forth — backward and forward; side to side; to and fro: a back-and-forth shuttling of buses to the stadium; the back-and-forth movement of a clock's pendulum.
- back-formation — the analogical creation of one word from another word that appears to be a derived or inflected form of the first by dropping the apparent affix or by modification.
- backside-front — backend-to.
- basket-of-gold — a yellow-flowered perennial plant (Alyssum saxatile, now more properly Aurinia saxatilis) of the crucifer family, often used in rock gardens
- blanket-flower — any composite plant of the genus Gaillardia, having showy heads of yellow or red flowers.
15 letter words containing k, a, f
- fischer-dieskau — Dietrich [dee-trik;; German dee-trikh] /ˈdi trɪk;; German ˈdi trɪx/ (Show IPA), 1925–2012, German baritone.
- forward-looking — planning for or anticipating possible future events, conditions, etc.; progressive.
- frankensteinian — a person who creates a monster or a destructive agency that cannot be controlled or that brings about the creator's ruin.
- french-speaking — able to speak French
- ivano-frankovsk — a city in W Ukraine, S of Lvov.
16 letter words containing k, a, f
17 letter words containing k, a, f
- bed-and-breakfast — an accommodation offered by an inn, hotel, or especially a private home, consisting of a room for the night and breakfast the next morning for one inclusive price.
- congo-kordofanian — Niger-Kordofanian
- eyjafjallajökull — a cone-shaped ice cap in south Iceland that covers an active volcano. The volcano’s eruption in 2010 resulted in large high-altitude clouds of volcanic ash that caused major disruption to European passenger air traffic. Height: 1666 m (5466 ft)
- niger-kordofanian — a language family comprising Niger-Congo and Kordofanian.
- non-profit-making — A non-profit-making organization or charity is not run with the intention of making a profit.
18 letter words containing k, a, f
19 letter words containing k, a, f
20 letter words containing k, a, f
On this page, we collect all words with K, A, F. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 2268 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains K, A, F that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.