Words containing i, n, t, h, e
6 letter words containing i, n, t, h, e
- henbit — a common weed, Lamium amplexicaule, of the mint family, having rounded leaves and small purplish flowers.
- hentai — noting or pertaining to a subgenre of Japanese manga, anime, computer games, etc., characterized by explicit sexual themes and imagery.
- hetian — Hotan.
- hinter — an indirect, covert, or helpful suggestion; clue: Give me a hint as to his identity.
- hotien — Wade-Giles. Hotan.
7 letter words containing i, n, t, h, e
- antheil — George. 1900–59, US composer. His best known work is the controversial Le Ballet Méchanique (1924) for motor horns, bells, and aeroplane propellers
- athenai — Greek name of Athens.
- benight — to shroud in physical, moral, or intellectual darkness
- benthic — of or relating to a benthos.
- bethink — to cause (oneself) to consider or meditate
8 letter words containing i, n, t, h, e
- absinthe — Absinthe is a very strong alcoholic drink that is green and tastes bitter.
- anthelix — a prominent curved fold of cartilage just inside the outer rim of the external ear
- anthemia — an ornament of floral forms in a flat radiating cluster, as in architectural decoration, vase painting, etc.
- anthemic — (of a song) like an anthem in being rousing or uplifting.
- anthesis — the time when a flower becomes sexually functional
9 letter words containing i, n, t, h, e
- acanthine — of or resembling an acanthus
- acanthite — the orthorhombic form of silver sulfide.
- aetheling — atheling.
- aitchbone — the rump bone or floor of the pelvis in cattle
- allethrin — a clear viscous amber-coloured liquid used as an insecticide and synergist. Formula: C19H26O3; relative density: 1.005
10 letter words containing i, n, t, h, e
- achondrite — a rare stony meteorite that consists mainly of silicate minerals and has the texture of igneous rock but contains no chondrules
- anesthesia — a partial or total loss of the sense of pain, temperature, touch, etc., produced by disease
- anesthetic — relating to, with, or characterized by anesthesia
- anglesmith — a blacksmith skilled in forging angle irons, beams, etc., into various forms used in shipbuilding.
- annihilate — To annihilate something means to destroy it completely.
11 letter words containing i, n, t, h, e
- abolishment — to do away with; put an end to; annul; make void: to abolish slavery.
- abranchiate — having no gills
- achievement — An achievement is something which someone has succeeded in doing, especially after a lot of effort.
- acidanthera — any plant of the African cormous genus Acidanthera, cultivated for its graceful tubular white and red or white and purple flowers, often scented: family Iridaceae
- aeneolithic — Chalcolithic.
12 letter words containing i, n, t, h, e
- acenesthesia — loss of the physical awareness of one's body.
- admonishment — to caution, advise, or counsel against something.
- aesthetician — a student of aesthetics
- amphidentate — (of a ligand) able to coordinate through either of two different atoms, as in CN–
- amphotericin — an amphoteric antibiotic produced by the bacterium Streptomyces nodosus and used in the treatment of fungal infections.
13 letter words containing i, n, t, h, e
- acetaminophen — a white crystalline powder, CH3CONHC6H4OH, used for reducing fever and relieving pain
- acetylcholine — a chemical substance secreted at the ends of many nerve fibres, esp in the autonomic nervous system, and responsible for the transmission of nervous impulses. Formula: CH3CO2(CH2)2N(CH3)3+
- actinotherapy — radiotherapy, especially using ultraviolet rays.
- adenopathies' — enlargement or disease of the glands, especially the lymphatic glands: a patient with prominent adenopathy. See also lymphadenopathy.
- affreightment — a contract hiring a ship to carry goods
14 letter words containing i, n, t, h, e
- above-the-line — denoting entries printed above the horizontal line on a company's profit-and-loss account separating the entries that show how the profit (or loss) was made from the entries showing how the profit is to be distributed
- accomplishment — An accomplishment is something remarkable that has been done or achieved.
- acoenaesthesia — loss of the physical awareness of one's body.
- aesthesiogenic — able to stimulate or produce sensation
- agrotechnician — a specialist in the science and technology of agriculture, farm production, or the like.
15 letter words containing i, n, t, h, e
16 letter words containing i, n, t, h, e
- acanthopterygian — of, relating to, or belonging to the Acanthopterygii, a large group of teleost fishes having spiny fin rays. The group includes most saltwater bony fishes
- acquaintanceship — a person known to one, but usually not a close friend.
- alpha-interferon — interferon (def 2).
- anathematization — to pronounce an anathema against; denounce; curse.
- anesthesiologist — An anesthesiologist is a doctor who specializes in giving anaesthetics to patients.
17 letter words containing i, n, t, h, e
- alpha-fetoprotein — a protein that forms in the liver of the human fetus. Excessive quantities in the amniotic fluid and maternal blood may indicate spina bifida in the fetus; low levels may point to Down's syndrome
- aminoglutethimide — a hormone antagonist, C 13 H 16 N 2 O 2 , used in the treatment of Cushing's syndrome and breast cancer.
- anaesthesiologist — anesthesiology.
- anthropomorphized — Simple past tense and past participle of anthropomorphize.
- anti-hierarchical — of, belonging to, or characteristic of a hierarchy.
18 letter words containing i, n, t, h, e
- aerothermodynamics — the study of the exchange of heat between solids and gases, esp of the heating effect on aircraft flying through the air at very high speeds
- anthropocentricity — the state or quality of being anthropocentric.
- anti-establishment — opposed to established authority
- anticholinesterase — any of a group of substances that inhibit the action of cholinesterase
- bats-in-the-belfry — a hairy Eurasian campanulaceous plant, Campanula trachelium, with bell-shaped blue-purple flowers
19 letter words containing i, n, t, h, e
- anthropocentrically — regarding the human being as the central fact of the universe.
- cathodoluminescence — luminescence caused by irradiation with electrons (cathode rays)
- cinematographically — a motion-picture projector.
- counterpoint-rhythm — Music. the art of combining melodies.
- diethylaminoethanol — a colorless, hygroscopic, water-soluble liquid, C 6 H 15 NO, used for the synthesis of local anesthetics, in antirust compounds, and in photographic emulsions.
20 letter words containing i, n, t, h, e
- acetylcholinesterase — an enzyme in nerve cells that is responsible for the destruction of acetylcholine and thus for switching off excitation of the nerve
- acetylmethylcarbinol — acetoin.
- adrenocorticotrophic — stimulating the adrenal cortex
- bowling-on-the-green — a game played with wooden balls on a level, closely mowed green having a slight bias, the object being to roll one's ball as near as possible to a smaller white ball at the other end of the green. Also called bowls, bowling on the green. Compare bowl2 (def 2), bowling green, jack1 (def 7), rink (def 5).
- chevalier-montrachet — a white wine from Burgundy.
21 letter words containing i, n, t, h, e
22 letter words containing i, n, t, h, e
- alpha-naphthylthiourea — ANTU.
- antiestablishmentarian — a person who supports or advocates antiestablishmentarianism.
- chlorotrifluoromethane — a colorless gas, CClF 3 , used chiefly as a refrigerant, in the hardening of metals, and in pharmaceutical processing.
- dehydroepiandrosterone — the most abundant steroid in the human body, that is involved in the manufacture of testosterone, oestrogen, progesterone, and corticosterone
- garmisch-partenkirchen — a city in S Germany, in the Bavarian Alps.
23 letter words containing i, n, t, h, e
24 letter words containing i, n, t, h, e
- disestablishmentarianism — a person who favors the separation of church and state, especially the withdrawal of special rights, status, and support granted an established church by a state; an advocate of disestablishing a state church.
- hyperbetalipoproteinemia — An abnormally high level of betalipoprotein in the blood.
25 letter words containing i, n, t, h, e
- antidisestablishmentarian — a person who advocates antidisestablishmentarianism.
- antiestablishmentarianism — a policy or attitude that views a nation's power structure as corrupt, repressive, exploitive, etc.
- homothetic-transformation — Also called homothetic transformation. a mapping of a set by which each element in the set is mapped into a positive constant multiple of itself, the same constant being used for all elements.
28 letter words containing i, n, t, h, e
- antidisestablishmentarianism — opposition to the withdrawal of state support or recognition from an established church, especially the Anglican Church in 19th-century England.
29 letter words containing i, n, t, h, e
31 letter words containing i, n, t, h, e
32 letter words containing i, n, t, h, e
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with I, N, T, H, E. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 11385 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains I, N, T, H, E that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.