Words containing i, n, t, a, g
6 letter words containing i, n, t, a, g
- acting — Acting is the activity or profession of performing in plays or films.
- aglint — displaying bright points of light, as by reflection; glittering: a diamond tiara aglint under the ballroom lights.
- anting — the placing or rubbing of ants by birds on their feathers. The body fluids of the ants are thought to repel parasites
- bating — except for; excluding
- dating — Dating agencies or services are for people who are trying to find a girlfriend or boyfriend.
7 letter words containing i, n, t, a, g
- abating — to reduce in amount, degree, intensity, etc.; lessen; diminish: to abate a tax; to abate one's enthusiasm.
- against — If one thing is leaning or pressing against another, it is touching it.
- agnatic — a relative whose connection is traceable exclusively through males.
- agonist — any muscle that is opposed in action by another muscle
- airting — a direction.
8 letter words containing i, n, t, a, g
- abetting — to encourage, support, or countenance by aid or approval, usually in wrongdoing: to abet a swindler; to abet a crime.
- abington — urban township in SE Pa., near Philadelphia: pop. 56,000
- abutting — to be adjacent; touch or join at the edge or border (often followed by on, upon, or against): This piece of land abuts on a street.
- adapting — to make suitable to requirements or conditions; adjust or modify fittingly: They adapted themselves to the change quickly. He adapted the novel for movies.
- agenetic — absence of or failed development of a body part.
9 letter words containing i, n, t, a, g
- absenting — not in a certain place at a given time; away, missing (opposed to present): absent from class.
- accenting — prominence of a syllable in terms of differential loudness, or of pitch, or length, or of a combination of these.
- accepting — amenable; open: She was always more accepting of coaching suggestions than her teammates.
- actuating — to incite or move to action; impel; motivate: actuated by selfish motives.
- addicting — a person who is addicted to an activity, habit, or substance: a drug addict.
10 letter words containing i, n, t, a, g
- abnegation — a giving up of rights, etc.; self-denial; renunciation
- abridgment — a shortened version of a written work
- abrogation — the act or an instance of abrogating, or repealing: abrogation of the treaty's responsibility.
- abstaining — to hold oneself back voluntarily, especially from something regarded as improper or unhealthy (usually followed by from): to abstain from eating meat.
- accounting — Accounting is the activity of keeping detailed records of the amounts of money a business or person receives and spends.
11 letter words containing i, n, t, a, g
- abridgement — a shortened or condensed form of a book, speech, etc., that still retains the basic contents: an abridgment of Tolstoy's War and Peace.
- abstracting — thought of apart from concrete realities, specific objects, or actual instances: an abstract idea.
- acceptingly — in an accepting manner
- accountings — the theory and system of setting up, maintaining, and auditing the books of a firm; art of analyzing the financial position and operating results of a business house from a study of its sales, purchases, overhead, etc. (distinguished from bookkeeping).
- acquainting — to make more or less familiar, aware, or conversant (usually followed by with): to acquaint the mayor with our plan.
12 letter words containing i, n, t, a, g
- accentuating — to give emphasis or prominence to.
- accumulating — to gather or collect, often in gradual degrees; heap up: to accumulate wealth.
- acid-tongued — bitingly critical or sarcastic; sharp-tongued: a critic famous for his acid-tongued reviews.
- acutilingual — having a sharply pointed tongue or mouth, as certain bees.
- aeromagnetic — of magnetism in the atmosphere
13 letter words containing i, n, t, a, g
- aboriginality — the state of being Aboriginal, esp with regard to having a common Aboriginal culture
- acceptingness — the state or quality of being accepting
- accidentology — the study of the prevention of accidents
- accommodating — If you describe someone as accommodating, you like the fact that they are willing to do things in order to please you or help you.
- actinobiology — the branch of biology concerned with the effects of radiation on living organisms
14 letter words containing i, n, t, a, g
- administrating — to administer.
- aesthesiogenic — able to stimulate or produce sensation
- after-ripening — the period of internal change that is necessary in some apparently mature seeds before germination can occur
- aggrandisement — an act or instance of aggrandizing, or increasing in size, or intensity: aggrandizement of mercantile trade in the early colonies.
- aggrandizement — If someone does something for aggrandizement, they do it in order to get power, wealth, and importance for themselves.
15 letter words containing i, n, t, a, g
- actinopterygian — belonging or pertaining to the Actinopterygii, a group of bony fishes.
- agranulocytosis — a serious and sometimes fatal illness characterized by a marked reduction of leucocytes, usually caused by hypersensitivity to certain drugs
- agro-industrial — the large-scale production, processing, and packaging of food using modern equipment and methods.
- americanologist — a foreign expert or specialist in American cultural or political matters: a leading Americanologist in the Kremlin.
- anaesthesiology — the science of administering anesthetics.
16 letter words containing i, n, t, a, g
- acanthopterygian — of, relating to, or belonging to the Acanthopterygii, a large group of teleost fishes having spiny fin rays. The group includes most saltwater bony fishes
- anesthesiologist — An anesthesiologist is a doctor who specializes in giving anaesthetics to patients.
- anglo-australian — belonging, relating to, or involving England and Australia, or the people of the two countries.
- anopisthographic — a manuscript, parchment, or book having writing on only one side of the leaves.
- antagonistically — acting in opposition; opposing, especially mutually.
17 letter words containing i, n, t, a, g
- aminoglutethimide — a hormone antagonist, C 13 H 16 N 2 O 2 , used in the treatment of Cushing's syndrome and breast cancer.
- anaesthesiologist — anesthesiology.
- anglo-catholicism — the tradition or form of worship in the Anglican Church that emphasizes Catholicity, the apostolic succession, and the continuity of all churches within the communion with pre-Reformation Christianity as well as the importance of liturgy and ritual.
- anthropologically — the science that deals with the origins, physical and cultural development, biological characteristics, and social customs and beliefs of humankind.
- anti-carcinogenic — any substance or agent that tends to produce a cancer.
18 letter words containing i, n, t, a, g
- agri-environmental — of or relating to the impact of agricultural practices on the environment
- agro-industrialize — to industrialize the agriculture of: to agro-industrialize a developing nation.
- angiotensinogenase — (enzyme) renin.
- anthropomorphising — Present participle of anthropomorphise.
- anti-globalization — a political belief opposed to the emergence of a single world market dominated by multinational companies
19 letter words containing i, n, t, a, g
- cinematographically — a motion-picture projector.
- clinicopathological — of or relating to the combined study of disease symptoms and pathology.
- counter-advertising — the act or practice of calling public attention to one's product, service, need, etc., especially by paid announcements in newspapers and magazines, over radio or television, on billboards, etc.: to get more customers by advertising.
- counter-programming — to schedule (a broadcast on radio or television) to compete with one on another station.
20 letter words containing i, n, t, a, g
21 letter words containing i, n, t, a, g
- devil's-walking-stick — Hercules-club (def 2).
22 letter words containing i, n, t, a, g
23 letter words containing i, n, t, a, g
- artificial-intelligence — the capacity of a computer to perform operations analogous to learning and decision making in humans, as by an expert system, a program for CAD or CAM, or a program for the perception and recognition of shapes in computer vision systems. Abbreviation: AI, A.I.
29 letter words containing i, n, t, a, g
- arabian-nights-entertainments — a collection of Eastern folk tales derived in part from Indian and Persian sources and dating from the 10th century a.d.
32 letter words containing i, n, t, a, g
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with I, N, T, A, G. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 12854 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains I, N, T, A, G that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.