Words containing i, n, t
4 letter words containing i, n, t
- anti — You can refer to people who are opposed to a particular activity or idea as antis.
5 letter words containing i, n, t
- actin — a protein that participates in many kinds of cell movement, including muscle contraction, during which it interacts with filaments of a second protein, myosin
- ain't — People sometimes use ain't instead of 'am not', 'aren't', 'isn't', 'haven't', and 'hasn't'. Some people consider this use to be incorrect.
- anita — a feminine name: dim. Nita
- anti- — Anti- is used to form adjectives and nouns that describe someone or something that is opposed to a particular system, practice, or group of people.
6 letter words containing i, n, t
- abient — tending to move away from a stimulus or situation.
- acetin — any of three types of liquid acetate, formed from glycerol and acetic acid, chiefly used in explosives and solvents
- actin- — actino-
- acting — Acting is the activity or profession of performing in plays or films.
- action — Action is doing something for a particular purpose.
7 letter words containing i, n, t
- abating — to reduce in amount, degree, intensity, etc.; lessen; diminish: to abate a tax; to abate one's enthusiasm.
- abstain — If you abstain from something, usually something you want to do, you deliberately do not do it.
- acetoin — a yellowish, pleasant-smelling liquid, C 4 H 8 O 2 , obtained from various carbohydrates, as glucose, by fermentation: used chiefly in the manufacture of flavors and essences.
- aconite — any of various N temperate plants of the ranunculaceous genus Aconitum, such as monkshood and wolfsbane, many of which are poisonous
- actinal — of or denoting the oral part of a radiate animal, such as a jellyfish, sea anemone, or sponge, from which the rays, tentacles, or arms grow
8 letter words containing i, n, t
- aaronite — one of the priestly descendants of Aaron.
- abdicant — a person who abdicates
- abetting — to encourage, support, or countenance by aid or approval, usually in wrongdoing: to abet a swindler; to abet a crime.
- abington — urban township in SE Pa., near Philadelphia: pop. 56,000
- ablation — the surgical removal of an organ, structure, or part
9 letter words containing i, n, t
- abactinal — (of organisms showing radial symmetry) situated away from or opposite to the mouth; aboral
- abduction — the act of taking someone away by force or cunning; kidnapping
- abjection — an abject state or condition
- abnormity — lack of normality; a deviation from the usual or typical
- abolition — The abolition of something such as a system or practice is its formal ending.
10 letter words containing i, n, t
- abalienate — (civil law, transitive) To transfer the title of from one to another; to alienate.
- abaptiston — Surgery. a cone-shaped trephine designed to avoid penetration of the brain when incising the skull.
- abdication — the act or state of abdicating; renunciation.
- aberration — An aberration is an incident or way of behaving that is not typical.
- abirritant — relieving irritation
11 letter words containing i, n, t
- ablactation — the weaning of an infant
- ablutionary — a cleansing with water or other liquid, especially as a religious ritual.
- abnormality — An abnormality in something, especially in a person's body or behaviour, is an unusual part or feature of it that may be worrying or dangerous.
- abolishment — to do away with; put an end to; annul; make void: to abolish slavery.
- abomination — If you say that something is an abomination, you think that it is completely unacceptable.
12 letter words containing i, n, t
- abbreviation — An abbreviation is a short form of a word or phrase, made by leaving out some of the letters or by using only the first letter of each word.
- aberrational — characterized by aberration
- abirritation — to make less irritable; soothe.
- abolitionism — the principle or policy of abolition, especially of slavery of blacks in the U.S.
- abolitionist — An abolitionist is someone who campaigns for the abolition of a particular system or practice.
13 letter words containing i, n, t
- abbreviations — a shortened or contracted form of a word or phrase, used to represent the whole, as Dr. for Doctor, U.S. for United States, lb. for pound.
- abnormalities — an abnormal condition, state, or quality; irregularity; deviation.
- abolitionists — (especially prior to the Civil War) a person who advocated or supported the abolition of slavery in the U.S.
- aboriginality — the state of being Aboriginal, esp with regard to having a common Aboriginal culture
- abortifacient — causing abortion
14 letter words containing i, n, t
- abdominoplasty — the surgical removal of excess skin and fat from the abdomen
- above-the-line — denoting entries printed above the horizontal line on a company's profit-and-loss account separating the entries that show how the profit (or loss) was made from the entries showing how the profit is to be distributed
- abovementioned — mentioned or written above: The role was sung by the abovementioned Mr. Phillips.
- absentmindedly — so lost in thought that one does not realize what one is doing, what is happening, etc.; preoccupied to the extent of being unaware of one's immediate surroundings.
- absorbefacient — a medicine or other agent that promotes absorption
15 letter words containing i, n, t
- absent-mindedly — so lost in thought that one does not realize what one is doing, what is happening, etc.; preoccupied to the extent of being unaware of one's immediate surroundings.
- accelerationist — a person, especially an economist, who advocates or promotes the acceleration principle.
- accessorization — to fit or equip with accessories: to accessorize a car with special seat covers.
- acclimatization — The act of acclimatizing; the process of inuring to a new climate, or the state of being so inured.
- acetophenetidin — phenacetin
16 letter words containing i, n, t
- abdominocentesis — (surgery) Extraction of peritoneal fluid from the abdomen for evaluation, using a trocar.
- acanthopterygian — of, relating to, or belonging to the Acanthopterygii, a large group of teleost fishes having spiny fin rays. The group includes most saltwater bony fishes
- accommodationist — a person who seeks to promote adaptation to or compromise with an opposing point of view
- accountabilities — the state of being accountable, liable, or answerable.
- acculturationist — a person who studies the process of acculturation.
17 letter words containing i, n, t
- acoustoelectronic — denoting a device in which electronic signals are converted into acoustic waves, esp in delay lines, etc
- administratorship — a person who manages or has a talent for managing.
- air-transportable — that can be transported by aircraft: air-transportable equipment.
- alpha-fetoprotein — a protein that forms in the liver of the human fetus. Excessive quantities in the amniotic fluid and maternal blood may indicate spina bifida in the fetus; low levels may point to Down's syndrome
- aminoglutethimide — a hormone antagonist, C 13 H 16 N 2 O 2 , used in the treatment of Cushing's syndrome and breast cancer.
18 letter words containing i, n, t
- abortion-on-demand — the right of a woman to have an abortion during the first six months of a pregnancy.
- aerothermodynamics — the study of the exchange of heat between solids and gases, esp of the heating effect on aircraft flying through the air at very high speeds
- agri-environmental — of or relating to the impact of agricultural practices on the environment
- agro-industrialize — to industrialize the agriculture of: to agro-industrialize a developing nation.
- angiotensinogenase — (enzyme) renin.
19 letter words containing i, n, t
- adrenocorticotropic — that can stimulate the cortex of the adrenal glands
- adrenocorticotropin — ACTH.
- anarcho-syndicalist — syndicalism.
- anthropocentrically — regarding the human being as the central fact of the universe.
- anthropomorphically — ascribing human form or attributes to a being or thing not human, especially to a deity.
20 letter words containing i, n, t
- abetalipoproteinemia — a rare inherited disorder of fat metabolism due to an inability to synthesize certain apolipoproteins necessary for the transport of triglycerides, leading to diarrhea, steatorrhea, and failure to thrive.
- acetylcholinesterase — an enzyme in nerve cells that is responsible for the destruction of acetylcholine and thus for switching off excitation of the nerve
- acetylmethylcarbinol — acetoin.
- adrenocorticosteroid — corticosteroid
- adrenocorticotrophic — stimulating the adrenal cortex
22 letter words containing i, n, t
On this page, we collect all words with I, N, T. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 62662 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains I, N, T that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.