Words containing i, n, r, e, s, d
7 letter words containing i, n, r, e, s, d
- binders — a person or thing that binds.
- cinders — Cinders are the black pieces that are left after something such as wood or coal has burned away.
- dirksen — Everett McKinley, 1896–1969, U.S. politician.
- discern — to perceive by the sight or some other sense or by the intellect; see, recognize, or apprehend: They discerned a sail on the horizon.
- hinders — to cause delay, interruption, or difficulty in; hamper; impede: The storm hindered our progress.
8 letter words containing i, n, r, e, s, d
- arsenide — a compound in which arsenic is the most electronegative element
- blinders — Blinders are two pieces of leather that are placed at the side of a horse's eyes so that it can only see straight ahead.
- brandeis — ˈLouis Demˌbitz (ˈdɛmˌbɪts ) ; demˈbitsˌ) 1856-1941; U.S. jurist: associate justice, Supreme Court (1916-39)
- burnside — land along the side of a burn
- consider — If you consider a person or thing to be something, you have the opinion that this is what they are.
9 letter words containing i, n, r, e, s, d
- astringed — to compress; bind together; constrict.
- bedspring — a spring that supports a mattress
- burnished — You can describe something as burnished when it is bright or smooth.
- burnsides — thick side whiskers worn with a moustache and clean-shaven chin
- cinderous — a partially or mostly burned piece of coal, wood, etc.
10 letter words containing i, n, r, e, s, d
- adenovirus — any of a group of viruses that can cause upper respiratory diseases in man
- administer — If someone administers something such as a country, the law, or a test, they take responsibility for organizing and supervising it.
- adroitness — expert or nimble in the use of the hands or body.
- aggrandise — to widen in scope; increase in size or intensity; enlarge; extend.
- alessandri — Jorge [hawr-he] /ˈhɔr hɛ/ (Show IPA), 1896–1986, Chilean engineer and statesman: president 1958–64.
11 letter words containing i, n, r, e, s, d
- adrenalitis — (pathology) Inflammation of one or both adrenal glands, leading to an insufficiency of cortisol and/or aldosterone.
- adventurism — Adventurism is a willingness to take risks, especially in order to obtain an unfair advantage in politics or business.
- adventurist — If you describe someone or something as adventurist, you disapprove of them because they are willing to take risks in order to gain an unfair advantage in business or politics.
- advertising — Advertising is the activity of creating advertisements and making sure people see them.
- alessandria — a town in NW Italy, in Piedmont. Pop: 85 438 (2001)
12 letter words containing i, n, r, e, s, d
- administrate — to manage or direct (the affairs of a business, institution, etc)
- aerodonetics — the study of soaring or gliding flight, esp the study of gliders
- aerodynamics — Aerodynamics is the study of the way in which objects move through the air.
- alexandrinus — the Greek uncial codex, dating from the early 5th century a.d., originally containing the complete text of the Greek Old and New Testaments.
- arfvedsonite — a type of hornblende with the composition Na3(Fe,Mg)4FeSi8O22(OH)2
13 letter words containing i, n, r, e, s, d
- aberdeenshire — a council area and historical county of N Scotland, on the North Sea: became part of Grampian Region in 1975 but reinstated as an independent unitary authority (with adjusted borders) in 1996: rises to the Grampian and Cairngorm Mountains in the SW: chiefly agricultural (esp sheep and stock raising). Administrative centre: Aberdeen. Pop: 229 330 (2003 est). Area 6319 sq km (2439 sq miles)
- administerial — of or concerned with administration; administrative: administerial matters.
- administering — to manage (affairs, a government, etc.); have executive charge of: to administer the law.
- administrable — able to be administered or managed
- administrated — to administer.
14 letter words containing i, n, r, e, s, d
- administrative — Administrative work involves organizing and supervising an organization or institution.
- aerodynamicist — an expert in aerodynamics.
- aggrandisement — an act or instance of aggrandizing, or increasing in size, or intensity: aggrandizement of mercantile trade in the early colonies.
- anacardiaceous — of, relating to, or belonging to the Anacardiaceae, a chiefly tropical family of trees and shrubs many of which have edible drupes. The family includes the cashew, mango, pistachio, and sumach
- androdioecious — (of a plant species) having hermaphrodite and male flowers on separate plants
15 letter words containing i, n, r, e, s, d
- alexandroupolis — a port in NE Greece, in W Thrace. Pop: 52 720 (2001 est)
- andromonoecious — (of a plant species) having hermaphrodite and male flowers on the same plant
- androstenedione — a weak hormone, C19H26O2, produced by the ovaries, testes, and adrenal glands as a precursor to estrogen, testosterone, etc.: formerly taken in a concentrated tablet or capsule form as by some bodybuilders
- anti-federalism — U.S. History. a member or supporter of the Antifederal party.
- antidepressants — of or relating to a substance that is used in the treatment of mood disorders, as characterized by various manic or depressive affects.
16 letter words containing i, n, r, e, s, d
- actinodermatitis — dermatitis from exposure to radiation, esp ultraviolet light or X-rays
- administratively — pertaining to administration; executive: administrative ability.
- anti-federalists — U.S. History. a member or supporter of the Antifederal party.
- bright-blindness — blindness occurring in sheep grazing pastures heavily infested with bracken
- cloak-and-suiter — a manufacturer or seller of clothing.
17 letter words containing i, n, r, e, s, d
- axis-of-ordinates — y-axis (def 1).
- bacteriorhodopsin — a purple protein containing retinal and found in the plasma membrane of certain bacteria (genus Halobacterium): it directly supplies electrochemical energy from sunlight
- board-and-shingle — a small dwelling with wooden walls and a shingle roof
- codlins-and-cream — an onagraceous plant, Epilobium hirsutum, native to Europe and Asia and introduced into North America, having purplish-red flowers and hairy stems and leaves
- contradictoriness — asserting the contrary or opposite; contradicting; inconsistent; logically opposite: contradictory statements.
18 letter words containing i, n, r, e, s, d
- aerothermodynamics — the study of the exchange of heat between solids and gases, esp of the heating effect on aircraft flying through the air at very high speeds
- agro-industrialize — to industrialize the agriculture of: to agro-industrialize a developing nation.
- biodiversification — the process by which the diversity of plants or animals develops or is increased within a particular region or group of organisms.
- deanthropomorphism — the ridding of philosophy or religion of anthropomorphic beliefs and doctrines.
- disenfranchisement — to disfranchise.
19 letter words containing i, n, r, e, s, d
- aldridge-brownhills — a town in central England, in Walsall unitary authority, West Midlands: formed by the amalgamation of neighbouring towns in 1966. Pop: 35 525 (2001)
- counter-advertising — the act or practice of calling public attention to one's product, service, need, etc., especially by paid announcements in newspapers and magazines, over radio or television, on billboards, etc.: to get more customers by advertising.
- deindustrialization — the decline in importance of manufacturing industry in the economy of a nation or area
- deoxycorticosterone — a corticosteroid hormone important in maintaining sodium and water balance in the body
- deoxyribonucleoside — a compound composed of deoxyribose and either a purine or a pyrimidine.
20 letter words containing i, n, r, e, s, d
- adrenocorticosteroid — corticosteroid
- belgorod-dnestrovski — a port in SW Ukraine, on the Dniester estuary: belonged to Romania from 1918 until 1940; under Soviet rule (1944–91). Pop: 48 100 (2004 est)
- hawaii-standard-time — Alaska-Hawaii time.
- hydrodesulfurization — desulfurization by catalytic agents of the sulfur-rich hydrocarbons obtained from petroleum or the like during cracking or hydrocracking.
- languedoc-roussillon — a region of S France, on the Gulf of Lions: consists of the departments of Lozère, Gard, Hérault, Aude, and Pyrénées-Orientales; mainly mountainous with a coastal plain
21 letter words containing i, n, r, e, s, d
- aleksandr-nikolaevich — Alexander (Aleksandr Nikolaevich) 1899–1977, Russian pianist and composer, in the U.S.
- deprovincialization's — to make provincial in character.
- disestablishmentarian — a person who favors the separation of church and state, especially the withdrawal of special rights, status, and support granted an established church by a state; an advocate of disestablishing a state church.
- isopropylideneacetone — mesityl oxide.
- meter-kilogram-second — of or relating to the system of units in which the meter, kilogram, and second are the principal units of length, mass, and time. Abbreviation: mks, MKS.
22 letter words containing i, n, r, e, s, d
- centimeter-gram-second — designating or of a system of measurement in which the centimeter, gram, and second are the units of length, mass, and time, respectively
- dehydroepiandrosterone — the most abundant steroid in the human body, that is involved in the manufacture of testosterone, oestrogen, progesterone, and corticosterone
- mind-your-own-business — baby's-tears.
- over-industrialization — the large-scale introduction of manufacturing, advanced technical enterprises, and other productive economic activity into an area, society, country, etc.
24 letter words containing i, n, r, e, s, d
25 letter words containing i, n, r, e, s, d
- antidisestablishmentarian — a person who advocates antidisestablishmentarianism.
27 letter words containing i, n, r, e, s, d
28 letter words containing i, n, r, e, s, d
- antidisestablishmentarianism — opposition to the withdrawal of state support or recognition from an established church, especially the Anglican Church in 19th-century England.
- meter-kilogram-second-ampere — of or relating to the system of units in which the meter, kilogram, second, and ampere are the principal units of length, mass, time, and electric current. Abbreviation: mksa, MKSA.
On this page, we collect all words with I, N, R, E, S, D. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 7397 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains I, N, R, E, S, D that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.