Words containing i, n, r, e
5 letter words containing i, n, r, e
6 letter words containing i, n, r, e
- ariane — Rocketry. a French-built, three-stage, liquid-propellant rocket for launching satellites into orbit around the earth.
- arisen — to get up from sitting, lying, or kneeling; rise: He arose from his chair when she entered the room.
- arsine — a colourless poisonous gas used in the manufacture of organic compounds, to dope transistors, and as a military poisonous gas. Formula: AsH3
- bering — Vitus (ˈviːtʊs). 1681–1741, Danish navigator, who explored the N Pacific for the Russians and discovered Bering Island and the Bering Strait
- berlin — the capital of Germany (1871–1945 and from 1990), formerly divided (1945–90) into the eastern sector, capital of East Germany, and the western sectors, which formed an exclave in East German territory closely affiliated with West Germany: a wall dividing the sectors was built in 1961 by the East German authorities to stop the flow of refugees from east to west; demolition of the wall began in 1989 and the city was formally reunited in 1990: formerly (1618–1871) the capital of Brandenburg and Prussia. Pop: 3 388 477 (2003 est)
7 letter words containing i, n, r, e
- acarine — any of numerous arachnids of the order Acarina, comprising the mites and ticks.
- aginner — someone who is against something
- aileron — An aileron is a section on the back edge of the wing of an aircraft that can be raised or lowered in order to control the aircraft's movement.
- aintree — a suburb of Liverpool, in Merseyside: site of the racecourse over which the Grand National steeplechase has been run since 1839
- airline — An airline is a company which provides regular services carrying people or goods in aeroplanes.
8 letter words containing i, n, r, e
- aaronite — one of the priestly descendants of Aaron.
- acentric — without a centre
- acridine — a colourless crystalline solid used in the manufacture of dyes. Formula: C13H9N
- acrolein — a colourless or yellowish flammable poisonous pungent liquid used in the manufacture of resins and pharmaceuticals. Formula: CH2:CHCHO
- actioner — a film with a fast-moving plot, usually containing scenes of violence
9 letter words containing i, n, r, e
- aborigine — Aborigines are members of the tribes that were living in Australia when Europeans arrived there.
- abstainer — a person who abstains from something regarded as improper or unhealthy, especially the drinking of alcoholic beverages.
- accretion — An accretion is an addition to something, usually one that has been added over a period of time.
- acre-inch — the volume of water that would cover an area of 1 acre to a depth of 1 inch; one twelfth of an acre-foot: equivalent to 3630 cubic feet or 102.8 cubic metres
- adrenalin — Adrenalin is a substance which your body produces when you are angry, scared, or excited. It makes your heart beat faster and gives you more energy.
10 letter words containing i, n, r, e
- aberdevine — a former name for the siskin, when kept as a cagebird
- aberdonian — a native or inhabitant of Aberdeen
- aberration — An aberration is an incident or way of behaving that is not typical.
- aborigines — one of the original or earliest known inhabitants of a country or region.
- abreaction — the release and expression of emotional tension associated with repressed ideas by bringing those ideas into consciousness
11 letter words containing i, n, r, e
- abecedarian — a person who is learning the alphabet or the rudiments of a subject
- aberrancies — departing from the right, normal, or usual course.
- abnormalize — to make abnormal.
- abranchiate — having no gills
- abridgement — a shortened or condensed form of a book, speech, etc., that still retains the basic contents: an abridgment of Tolstoy's War and Peace.
12 letter words containing i, n, r, e
- abbreviation — An abbreviation is a short form of a word or phrase, made by leaving out some of the letters or by using only the first letter of each word.
- aberrational — characterized by aberration
- abrasiveness — any material or substance used for grinding, polishing, etc., as emery, pumice, or sandpaper.
- acceleration — The acceleration of a process or change is the fact that it is getting faster and faster.
- acetonitrile — a colourless organic chemical, CH3CN, used chiefly as a solvent
13 letter words containing i, n, r, e
- abbreviations — a shortened or contracted form of a word or phrase, used to represent the whole, as Dr. for Doctor, U.S. for United States, lb. for pound.
- aberdeenshire — a council area and historical county of N Scotland, on the North Sea: became part of Grampian Region in 1975 but reinstated as an independent unitary authority (with adjusted borders) in 1996: rises to the Grampian and Cairngorm Mountains in the SW: chiefly agricultural (esp sheep and stock raising). Administrative centre: Aberdeen. Pop: 229 330 (2003 est). Area 6319 sq km (2439 sq miles)
- abnormalities — an abnormal condition, state, or quality; irregularity; deviation.
- abortifacient — causing abortion
- accessorizing — to fit or equip with accessories: to accessorize a car with special seat covers.
14 letter words containing i, n, r, e
- absorbefacient — a medicine or other agent that promotes absorption
- accident-prone — tending to have more accidents or mishaps than the average person.
- adenocarcinoma — a malignant tumour originating in glandular tissue
- administrative — Administrative work involves organizing and supervising an organization or institution.
- adrenocortical — relating to the adrenal cortex
15 letter words containing i, n, r, e
- accelerationist — a person, especially an economist, who advocates or promotes the acceleration principle.
- accessorization — to fit or equip with accessories: to accessorize a car with special seat covers.
- actinochemistry — the branch of chemistry dealing with actinism; photochemistry.
- actinopterygian — belonging or pertaining to the Actinopterygii, a group of bony fishes.
- aerodynamically — the branch of mechanics that deals with the motion of air and other gases and with the effects of such motion on bodies in the medium. Compare aerostatics (def 1).
16 letter words containing i, n, r, e
- acanthopterygian — of, relating to, or belonging to the Acanthopterygii, a large group of teleost fishes having spiny fin rays. The group includes most saltwater bony fishes
- actinodermatitis — dermatitis from exposure to radiation, esp ultraviolet light or X-rays
- administratively — pertaining to administration; executive: administrative ability.
- african-american — African-Americans are black people living in the United States who are descended from families that originally came from Africa.
- alpha-adrenergic — of or having to do with an alpha receptor
17 letter words containing i, n, r, e
- acoustoelectronic — denoting a device in which electronic signals are converted into acoustic waves, esp in delay lines, etc
- air-transportable — that can be transported by aircraft: air-transportable equipment.
- alpha-fetoprotein — a protein that forms in the liver of the human fetus. Excessive quantities in the amniotic fluid and maternal blood may indicate spina bifida in the fetus; low levels may point to Down's syndrome
- american-flagfish — flagfish (def 1).
- anthropomorphized — Simple past tense and past participle of anthropomorphize.
18 letter words containing i, n, r, e
- abortion-on-demand — the right of a woman to have an abortion during the first six months of a pregnancy.
- aerothermodynamics — the study of the exchange of heat between solids and gases, esp of the heating effect on aircraft flying through the air at very high speeds
- agri-environmental — of or relating to the impact of agricultural practices on the environment
- agro-industrialize — to industrialize the agriculture of: to agro-industrialize a developing nation.
- anthropocentricity — the state or quality of being anthropocentric.
19 letter words containing i, n, r, e
- adrenocorticotropic — that can stimulate the cortex of the adrenal glands
- adrenocorticotropin — ACTH.
- aldridge-brownhills — a town in central England, in Walsall unitary authority, West Midlands: formed by the amalgamation of neighbouring towns in 1966. Pop: 35 525 (2001)
- alice-in-wonderland — fantastic; irrational
- anthropocentrically — regarding the human being as the central fact of the universe.
20 letter words containing i, n, r, e
- abetalipoproteinemia — a rare inherited disorder of fat metabolism due to an inability to synthesize certain apolipoproteins necessary for the transport of triglycerides, leading to diarrhea, steatorrhea, and failure to thrive.
- acetylcholinesterase — an enzyme in nerve cells that is responsible for the destruction of acetylcholine and thus for switching off excitation of the nerve
- acetylmethylcarbinol — acetoin.
- adrenocorticosteroid — corticosteroid
- adrenocorticotrophic — stimulating the adrenal cortex
21 letter words containing i, n, r, e
22 letter words containing i, n, r, e
23 letter words containing i, n, r, e
- artificial-intelligence — the capacity of a computer to perform operations analogous to learning and decision making in humans, as by an expert system, a program for CAD or CAM, or a program for the perception and recognition of shapes in computer vision systems. Abbreviation: AI, A.I.
- astronomical-refraction — Physics. the change of direction of a ray of light, sound, heat, or the like, in passing obliquely from one medium into another in which its wave velocity is different.
25 letter words containing i, n, r, e
28 letter words containing i, n, r, e
- antidisestablishmentarianism — opposition to the withdrawal of state support or recognition from an established church, especially the Anglican Church in 19th-century England.
29 letter words containing i, n, r, e
- arabian-nights-entertainments — a collection of Eastern folk tales derived in part from Indian and Persian sources and dating from the 10th century a.d.
On this page, we collect all words with I, N, R, E. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 42938 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains I, N, R, E that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.