Words containing i, n, c, o, r
6 letter words containing i, n, c, o, r
- bicorn — having two horns or hornlike parts
- caroni — a river in SE Venezuela, flowing N to the Orinoco River. 550 miles (885 km) long.
- chiron — a wise and kind centaur who taught many great heroes in their youth, including Achilles, Actaeon, and Jason
- citron — a small Asian rutaceous tree, Citrus medica, having lemon-like fruit with a thick aromatic rind
7 letter words containing i, n, c, o, r
- aaronic — of or relating to Aaron, his family, or the priestly dynasty initiated by him
- air-con — Air-con is the same as air conditioning.
- bicorne — a two-cornered cocked hat worn especially in the 18th and early 19th centuries.
- bronchi — bronchus
- byronic — of, like, or characteristic of Byron or his writings; romantic, passionate, cynical, ironic, etc.
8 letter words containing i, n, c, o, r
- acrimony — Acrimony is bitter and angry words or quarrels.
- acrolein — a colourless or yellowish flammable poisonous pungent liquid used in the manufacture of resins and pharmaceuticals. Formula: CH2:CHCHO
- acromion — the outermost edge of the spine of the shoulder blade
- actioner — a film with a fast-moving plot, usually containing scenes of violence
- alcindor — (Ferdinand) Lew(is, Jr.) original name of Abdul-Jabbar.
9 letter words containing i, n, c, o, r
- aaronical — Aaronic.
- according — in proportion; in relation
- accordion — An accordion is a musical instrument in the shape of a fairly large box which you hold in your hands. You play the accordion by pressing keys or buttons on either side while moving the two sides together and apart. Accordions are used especially to play traditional popular music.
- accretion — An accretion is an addition to something, usually one that has been added over a period of time.
- aciniform — shaped like a bunch of grapes
10 letter words containing i, n, c, o, r
- abreaction — the release and expression of emotional tension associated with repressed ideas by bringing those ideas into consciousness
- accrington — a town in NW England, in SE Lancashire. Pop: 35 203 (2001)
- acetonuria — ketonuria.
- achondrite — a rare stony meteorite that consists mainly of silicate minerals and has the texture of igneous rock but contains no chondrules
- achromatin — the material of the nucleus of a cell that does not stain with basic dyes
11 letter words containing i, n, c, o, r
- abstraction — An abstraction is a general idea rather than one relating to a particular object, person, or situation.
- abstriction — the separation and release of a mature spore from a sporophore by the formation of a septum. This process occurs in some fungi
- accordingly — You use accordingly to introduce a fact or situation which is a result or consequence of something that you have just referred to.
- accordioned — Also called piano accordion. a portable wind instrument having a large bellows for forcing air through small metal reeds, a keyboard for the right hand, and buttons for sounding single bass notes or chords for the left hand.
- acinaciform — (of leaves) shaped like a scimitar; curved
12 letter words containing i, n, c, o, r
- acceleration — The acceleration of a process or change is the fact that it is getting faster and faster.
- accordionist — a person who plays the accordion, especially with skill.
- acetonitrile — a colourless organic chemical, CH3CN, used chiefly as a solvent
- acetostearin — a waxlike, nongreasy solid, C 23 H 44 O 5 : used chiefly as a food preservative and as a plasticizer.
- acid-forming — (of an oxide or element) yielding an acid when dissolved in water or having an oxide that forms an acid in water; acidic
13 letter words containing i, n, c, o, r
- abortifacient — causing abortion
- accessorizing — to fit or equip with accessories: to accessorize a car with special seat covers.
- accreditation — to ascribe or attribute to (usually followed by with): He was accredited with having said it.
- acculturation — the process of conditioning a child to the patterns or customs of a culture
- acinetobacter — a bacterium that causes infections such as pneumonia, particularly in people who have a compromised immune system
14 letter words containing i, n, c, o, r
- absorbefacient — a medicine or other agent that promotes absorption
- abstractionism — the theory and practice of the abstract, esp of abstract art
- abstractionist — a person who produces abstract works of art.
- accident-prone — tending to have more accidents or mishaps than the average person.
- accordion-fold — to fold into pleats resembling the bellows of an accordion: to make a fan by accordion-folding a sheet of paper.
15 letter words containing i, n, c, o, r
- accelerationist — a person, especially an economist, who advocates or promotes the acceleration principle.
- accessorization — to fit or equip with accessories: to accessorize a car with special seat covers.
- actinochemistry — the branch of chemistry dealing with actinism; photochemistry.
- actinopterygian — belonging or pertaining to the Actinopterygii, a group of bony fishes.
- aerodynamically — the branch of mechanics that deals with the motion of air and other gases and with the effects of such motion on bodies in the medium. Compare aerostatics (def 1).
16 letter words containing i, n, c, o, r
- acanthopterygian — of, relating to, or belonging to the Acanthopterygii, a large group of teleost fishes having spiny fin rays. The group includes most saltwater bony fishes
- acculturationist — a person who studies the process of acculturation.
- actinodermatitis — dermatitis from exposure to radiation, esp ultraviolet light or X-rays
- ancienne-lorette — a town in S Quebec, in E Canada.
- anopisthographic — a manuscript, parchment, or book having writing on only one side of the leaves.
17 letter words containing i, n, c, o, r
- acoustoelectronic — denoting a device in which electronic signals are converted into acoustic waves, esp in delay lines, etc
- angiocardiography — the making of X-ray pictures of the heart and its blood vessels after injecting a radiopaque substance
- anthracosilicosis — a form of pneumoconiosis occurring in miners, caused by the inhalation of coal and siliceous particles.
- anthropologically — the science that deals with the origins, physical and cultural development, biological characteristics, and social customs and beliefs of humankind.
- anti-carcinogenic — any substance or agent that tends to produce a cancer.
18 letter words containing i, n, c, o, r
- aerothermodynamics — the study of the exchange of heat between solids and gases, esp of the heating effect on aircraft flying through the air at very high speeds
- anthropocentricity — the state or quality of being anthropocentric.
- anti-commercialism — the principles, practices, and spirit of commerce.
- anticholinesterase — any of a group of substances that inhibit the action of cholinesterase
- berwick-upon-tweed — a town in N England, in N Northumberland at the mouth of the Tweed: much involved in border disputes between England and Scotland between the 12th and 16th centuries; neutral territory 1551–1885. Pop: 12 870 (2001)
19 letter words containing i, n, c, o, r
20 letter words containing i, n, c, o, r
- acetylcholinesterase — an enzyme in nerve cells that is responsible for the destruction of acetylcholine and thus for switching off excitation of the nerve
- acetylmethylcarbinol — acetoin.
- adrenocorticosteroid — corticosteroid
- adrenocorticotrophic — stimulating the adrenal cortex
- boulogne-billancourt — an industrial suburb of SW Paris. Pop: 106 367 (1999)
21 letter words containing i, n, c, o, r
22 letter words containing i, n, c, o, r
- autoxidation-reduction — disproportionation.
- centimeter-gram-second — designating or of a system of measurement in which the centimeter, gram, and second are the units of length, mass, and time, respectively
- chlorotrifluoromethane — a colorless gas, CClF 3 , used chiefly as a refrigerant, in the hardening of metals, and in pharmaceutical processing.
23 letter words containing i, n, c, o, r
- astronomical-refraction — Physics. the change of direction of a ray of light, sound, heat, or the like, in passing obliquely from one medium into another in which its wave velocity is different.
- chlorotrifluoroethylene — a colorless, flammable gas, C 2 H 2 ClF, that polymerizes to form oils, greases, and waxes.
- communist-international — an international organization (1919–43), founded in Moscow, uniting Communist groups of various countries and advocating the attainment of their ends by violent revolution. Also called Comintern, Communist International. Compare international (def 6).
26 letter words containing i, n, c, o, r
- compassionate-conservatism — a political conservative who is motivated by concern for the needy but supports policies based on personal responsibility and limited government: George W. Bush ran for president as a compassionate conservative.
On this page, we collect all words with I, N, C, O, R. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 16557 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains I, N, C, O, R that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.