Words containing i, n, c
5 letter words containing i, n, c
- acini — Botany. one of the small drupelets or berries of an aggregate, baccate fruit, as the blackberry.
- actin — a protein that participates in many kinds of cell movement, including muscle contraction, during which it interacts with filaments of a second protein, myosin
- antic — an actor in a ludicrous or grotesque part; clown; buffoon
6 letter words containing i, n, c
- acetin — any of three types of liquid acetate, formed from glycerol and acetic acid, chiefly used in explosives and solvents
- aching — causing physical pain or distress: treatment for an aching back.
- acinar — of or relating to any of the terminal saclike portions of a compound gland
- acinus — any of the terminal saclike portions of a compound gland
- actin- — actino-
7 letter words containing i, n, c
- aaronic — of or relating to Aaron, his family, or the priestly dynasty initiated by him
- abscind — to cut off
- acadian — denoting or relating to Acadia or its inhabitants
- acapnia — the state of lacking carbon dioxide in the blood
- acarine — any of numerous arachnids of the order Acarina, comprising the mites and ticks.
8 letter words containing i, n, c
- abdicant — a person who abdicates
- abidance — the act or state of abiding.
- acauline — having no stem
- accadian — the eastern Semitic language, now extinct, of Assyria and Babylonia, written with a cuneiform script.
- acceding — to give consent, approval, or adherence; agree; assent; to accede to a request; to accede to the terms of a contract.
9 letter words containing i, n, c
- aaronical — Aaronic.
- abactinal — (of organisms showing radial symmetry) situated away from or opposite to the mouth; aboral
- abduction — the act of taking someone away by force or cunning; kidnapping
- abiogenic — not resulting from the activity of living organisms.
- abjection — an abject state or condition
10 letter words containing i, n, c
- abdication — the act or state of abdicating; renunciation.
- abjunction — the act of cutting off part of a mycelium or spore by forming a septum
- abreaction — the release and expression of emotional tension associated with repressed ideas by bringing those ideas into consciousness
- abscission — the separation of leaves, branches, flowers, and bark from plants by the formation of an abscission layer
- absconding — running away, esp from an open prison or to avoid prosecution or punishment
11 letter words containing i, n, c
- abecedarian — a person who is learning the alphabet or the rudiments of a subject
- aberrancies — departing from the right, normal, or usual course.
- ablactation — the weaning of an infant
- abranchiate — having no gills
- abstracting — thought of apart from concrete realities, specific objects, or actual instances: an abstract idea.
12 letter words containing i, n, c
- acceleration — The acceleration of a process or change is the fact that it is getting faster and faster.
- accentuating — to give emphasis or prominence to.
- accentuation — an act or instance of accentuating.
- accessioning — the act of coming into the possession of a right, title, office, etc.: accession to the throne.
- accidentally — happening by chance or accident; not planned; unexpected: an accidental meeting.
13 letter words containing i, n, c
14 letter words containing i, n, c
- absorbefacient — a medicine or other agent that promotes absorption
- abstractionism — the theory and practice of the abstract, esp of abstract art
- abstractionist — a person who produces abstract works of art.
- acanthocytosis — a condition characterized by large numbers of acanthocytes in the blood.
- accident-prone — tending to have more accidents or mishaps than the average person.
15 letter words containing i, n, c
- accelerationist — a person, especially an economist, who advocates or promotes the acceleration principle.
- accessorization — to fit or equip with accessories: to accessorize a car with special seat covers.
- acclimatization — The act of acclimatizing; the process of inuring to a new climate, or the state of being so inured.
- acetophenetidin — phenacetin
- acquisitiveness — tending or seeking to acquire and own, often greedily; eager to get wealth, possessions, etc.: our acquisitive impulses; acquisitive societies.
16 letter words containing i, n, c
- abdominocentesis — (surgery) Extraction of peritoneal fluid from the abdomen for evaluation, using a trocar.
- acanthopterygian — of, relating to, or belonging to the Acanthopterygii, a large group of teleost fishes having spiny fin rays. The group includes most saltwater bony fishes
- accommodationist — a person who seeks to promote adaptation to or compromise with an opposing point of view
- accountabilities — the state of being accountable, liable, or answerable.
- acculturationist — a person who studies the process of acculturation.
17 letter words containing i, n, c
- acoustoelectronic — denoting a device in which electronic signals are converted into acoustic waves, esp in delay lines, etc
- american-flagfish — flagfish (def 1).
- angiocardiography — the making of X-ray pictures of the heart and its blood vessels after injecting a radiopaque substance
- anglo-catholicism — the tradition or form of worship in the Anglican Church that emphasizes Catholicity, the apostolic succession, and the continuity of all churches within the communion with pre-Reformation Christianity as well as the importance of liturgy and ritual.
- anthracosilicosis — a form of pneumoconiosis occurring in miners, caused by the inhalation of coal and siliceous particles.
18 letter words containing i, n, c
- aerothermodynamics — the study of the exchange of heat between solids and gases, esp of the heating effect on aircraft flying through the air at very high speeds
- anthropocentricity — the state or quality of being anthropocentric.
- anti-commercialism — the principles, practices, and spirit of commerce.
- anti-miscegenation — marriage or cohabitation between two people from different racial groups, especially, in the U.S., between a black person and a white person: In 1968 the Supreme Court ruled unanimously that state laws prohibiting miscegenation were unconstitutional.
- anti-scholasticism — (sometimes initial capital letter) the system of theological and philosophical teaching predominant in the Middle Ages, based chiefly upon the authority of the church fathers and of Aristotle and his commentators.
19 letter words containing i, n, c
20 letter words containing i, n, c
- acetylcholinesterase — an enzyme in nerve cells that is responsible for the destruction of acetylcholine and thus for switching off excitation of the nerve
- acetylmethylcarbinol — acetoin.
- adrenocorticosteroid — corticosteroid
- adrenocorticotrophic — stimulating the adrenal cortex
- anti-intellectualism — a feeling of hostility and dislike towards intellectuals and intellectual activities
21 letter words containing i, n, c
- aleksandr-nikolaevich — Alexander (Aleksandr Nikolaevich) 1899–1977, Russian pianist and composer, in the U.S.
On this page, we collect all words with I, N, C. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 42730 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains I, N, C that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.