Words containing i, l, t, y
6 letter words containing i, l, t, y
7 letter words containing i, l, t, y
- ability — Your ability to do something is the fact that you can do it.
- agility — the power of moving quickly and easily; nimbleness: exercises demanding agility.
- anality — the characteristic or psychological state of being anal
- anility — of or like a foolish, doddering old woman.
- anticly — ludicrously or grotesquely
8 letter words containing i, l, t, y
- acetylic — of, relating to, or characteristic of the acetyl group.
- actively — engaged in action; characterized by energetic work, participation, etc.; busy: an active life.
- adroitly — expert or nimble in the use of the hands or body.
- alacrity — If you do something with alacrity, you do it quickly and eagerly.
- almighty — The Almighty is another name for God. You can also refer to Almighty God.
9 letter words containing i, l, t, y
- acclivity — an upward slope, esp of the ground
- acetylide — any of a class of carbides in which the carbon is present as a diatomic divalent ion (C22–). They are formally derivatives of acetylene
- actuality — Actuality is the state of really existing rather than being imagined.
- acylation — the introduction into a chemical compound of an acyl group
- admiralty — In Britain, the Admiralty is the government department that is in charge of the navy.
10 letter words containing i, l, t, y
- abmodality — the differing of a measurable trait in an individual case from the mean for a population.
- acausality — having no cause.
- accidently — happening by chance or accident; not planned; unexpected: an accidental meeting.
- actability — capable of being acted or suitable for acting: He has written a very actable, well-structured play.
- actinology — the science of light rays and their chemical effects
11 letter words containing i, l, t, y
- abiotically — in a way that involves the absence of life or the absence of living forms
- ablutionary — a cleansing with water or other liquid, especially as a religious ritual.
- abnormality — An abnormality in something, especially in a person's body or behaviour, is an unusual part or feature of it that may be worrying or dangerous.
- acceptingly — in an accepting manner
- acetylation — to introduce one or more acetyl groups into (a compound).
12 letter words containing i, l, t, y
- abstemiously — sparing or moderate in eating and drinking; temperate in diet.
- accidentally — happening by chance or accident; not planned; unexpected: an accidental meeting.
- acoustically — with reference to acoustics; from the standpoint of acoustics
- adaptability — capable of being adapted.
- additionally — You use additionally to introduce something extra such as an extra fact or reason.
13 letter words containing i, l, t, y
- aboriginality — the state of being Aboriginal, esp with regard to having a common Aboriginal culture
- absorbability — to suck up or drink in (a liquid); soak up: A sponge absorbs water.
- acceptability — capable or worthy of being accepted.
- accessibility — easy to approach, reach, enter, speak with, or use.
- accidentology — the study of the prevention of accidents
14 letter words containing i, l, t, y
- abdominoplasty — the surgical removal of excess skin and fat from the abdomen
- absentmindedly — so lost in thought that one does not realize what one is doing, what is happening, etc.; preoccupied to the extent of being unaware of one's immediate surroundings.
- accountability — the state of being accountable, liable, or answerable.
- accumulatively — tending to accumulate or arising from accumulation; cumulative.
- acetylcysteine — a substance, C 5 H 9 NO 3 S, used in solution as an inhalant to dissolve mucus in the treatment of chronic bronchitis, asthma, and emphysema and also used as an antidote in acetaminophen poisoning.
15 letter words containing i, l, t, y
- absent-mindedly — so lost in thought that one does not realize what one is doing, what is happening, etc.; preoccupied to the extent of being unaware of one's immediate surroundings.
- agranulocytosis — a serious and sometimes fatal illness characterized by a marked reduction of leucocytes, usually caused by hypersensitivity to certain drugs
- anaesthesiology — the science of administering anesthetics.
- ancylostomiasis — infestation of the human intestine with blood-sucking hookworms, causing progressive anaemia
- anisotropically — Physics. of unequal physical properties along different axes. Compare isotropic (def 1).
16 letter words containing i, l, t, y
- acetylsalicylate — a salt or ester of acetylsalicylic acid.
- administratively — pertaining to administration; executive: administrative ability.
- antagonistically — acting in opposition; opposing, especially mutually.
- anticyclogenesis — the intensification or development of an anticyclone.
- arteriocapillary — Relating to the arteries and the capillaries.
17 letter words containing i, l, t, y
- anthropologically — the science that deals with the origins, physical and cultural development, biological characteristics, and social customs and beliefs of humankind.
- anti-anaphylactic — exaggerated allergic reaction to a foreign protein resulting from previous exposure to it.
- anti-inflammatory — reducing inflammation
- anti-inflationary — of or relating to measures to counteract or combat inflation
- anti-metaphysical — pertaining to or of the nature of metaphysics.
18 letter words containing i, l, t, y
- anti-revolutionary — of, pertaining to, characterized by, or of the nature of a revolution, or a sudden, complete, or marked change: a revolutionary junta.
- auxiliary-equation — Mathematics. the characteristic polynomial of a given matrix, equated to zero. Also called auxiliary equation. an equation with one variable and equated to zero, which is derived from a given linear differential equation and in which the coefficient and power of the variable in each term correspond to the coefficient and order of a derivative in the original equation.
- bats-in-the-belfry — a hairy Eurasian campanulaceous plant, Campanula trachelium, with bell-shaped blue-purple flowers
- battery-eliminator — a person or thing that eliminates.
- beta-naphthylamine — a white to reddish, crystalline, water-soluble, extremely toxic solid, C 10 H 9 N, used chiefly in the manufacture of azo dyes.
19 letter words containing i, l, t, y
- anarcho-syndicalist — syndicalism.
- anthropocentrically — regarding the human being as the central fact of the universe.
- anthropomorphically — ascribing human form or attributes to a being or thing not human, especially to a deity.
- bacteriochlorophyll — a pale blue-gray form of chlorophyll that is unique to the photosynthetic but anaerobic purple bacteria.
- cholecystolithiasis — The presence of a gallstone specifically in the gall bladder.
20 letter words containing i, l, t, y
- acetylcholinesterase — an enzyme in nerve cells that is responsible for the destruction of acetylcholine and thus for switching off excitation of the nerve
- acetylmethylcarbinol — acetoin.
- counterrevolutionary — Counterrevolutionary activities are activities intended to reverse the effects of a previous revolution.
- dimethylanthranilate — a colorless or pale-yellow liquid, C 9 H 11 NO 2 , having a grape odor: used chiefly in perfumes, flavorings, and drugs.
- diplomatic-secretary — secretary (def 5).
21 letter words containing i, l, t, y
- counter-revolutionary — Counter-revolutionary activities are activities intended to reverse the effects of a previous revolution.
22 letter words containing i, l, t, y
23 letter words containing i, l, t, y
- chlorotrifluoroethylene — a colorless, flammable gas, C 2 H 2 ClF, that polymerizes to form oils, greases, and waxes.
29 letter words containing i, l, t, y
31 letter words containing i, l, t, y
On this page, we collect all words with I, L, T, Y. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 10174 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains I, L, T, Y that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.