Words containing i, l, t
5 letter words containing i, l, t
6 letter words containing i, l, t
- a-list — An A-list celebrity is a celebrity who is very famous indeed.
- aglint — displaying bright points of light, as by reflection; glittering: a diamond tiara aglint under the ballroom lights.
- aiglet — a metal or plastic tag or sheath at the end of a lace used for tying, as of a shoelace.
- albeit — You use albeit to introduce a fact or comment which reduces the force or significance of what you have just said.
- albite — a colourless, milky-white, yellow, pink, green, or black mineral of the feldspar group and plagioclase series, found in igneous sedimentary and metamorphic rocks. It is used in the manufacture of glass and ceramics. Composition: sodium aluminium silicate. Formula: NaALSi3O8. Crystal structure: triclinic
7 letter words containing i, l, t
- ability — Your ability to do something is the fact that you can do it.
- actinal — of or denoting the oral part of a radiate animal, such as a jellyfish, sea anemone, or sponge, from which the rays, tentacles, or arms grow
- aetolia — a mountainous region forming (with the region of Acarnania) a department of W central Greece, north of the Gulf of Patras: a powerful federal state in the 3rd century bc. Chief city: Missolonghi. Pop (with Acarnania): 219 092 (2001). Area: 5461 sq km (2108 sq miles)
- afflict — If you are afflicted by pain, illness, or disaster, it affects you badly and makes you suffer.
- agalite — a fibrous variety of talc.
8 letter words containing i, l, t
- abbatial — of or relating to an abbot, abbess, or abbey
- ablation — the surgical removal of an organ, structure, or part
- ablative — (in certain inflected languages such as Latin) denoting a case of nouns, pronouns, and adjectives indicating the agent in passive sentences or the instrument, manner, or place of the action described by the verb
- ablution — the ritual washing of a priest's hands or of sacred vessels
- abristle — Bristling.
9 letter words containing i, l, t
- abactinal — (of organisms showing radial symmetry) situated away from or opposite to the mouth; aboral
- abilities — power or capacity to do or act physically, mentally, legally, morally, financially, etc.
- abolition — The abolition of something such as a system or practice is its formal ending.
- acclimate — When you acclimate or are acclimated to a new situation, place, or climate, you become used to it.
- acclivity — an upward slope, esp of the ground
10 letter words containing i, l, t
- abacterial — not caused by or characterized by the presence of bacteria
- abalienate — (civil law, transitive) To transfer the title of from one to another; to alienate.
- abmodality — the differing of a measurable trait in an individual case from the mean for a population.
- absolution — If someone is given absolution, they are forgiven for something wrong that they have done.
- absolutism — Absolutism is a political system in which one ruler or leader has complete power and authority over a country.
11 letter words containing i, l, t
- abiotically — in a way that involves the absence of life or the absence of living forms
- ablactation — the weaning of an infant
- ablutionary — a cleansing with water or other liquid, especially as a religious ritual.
- abnormality — An abnormality in something, especially in a person's body or behaviour, is an unusual part or feature of it that may be worrying or dangerous.
- abolishment — to do away with; put an end to; annul; make void: to abolish slavery.
12 letter words containing i, l, t
- aberrational — characterized by aberration
- abolitionism — the principle or policy of abolition, especially of slavery of blacks in the U.S.
- abolitionist — An abolitionist is someone who campaigns for the abolition of a particular system or practice.
- abolitionize — (esp. prior to the Civil War) to convert (persons, a region, a state, etc.) to abolitionism.
- absolutistic — relating to absolutism or absolutists
13 letter words containing i, l, t
- abnormalities — an abnormal condition, state, or quality; irregularity; deviation.
- abolitionists — (especially prior to the Civil War) a person who advocated or supported the abolition of slavery in the U.S.
- aboriginality — the state of being Aboriginal, esp with regard to having a common Aboriginal culture
- absorbability — to suck up or drink in (a liquid); soak up: A sponge absorbs water.
- acceptability — capable or worthy of being accepted.
14 letter words containing i, l, t
- abdominoplasty — the surgical removal of excess skin and fat from the abdomen
- above-the-line — denoting entries printed above the horizontal line on a company's profit-and-loss account separating the entries that show how the profit (or loss) was made from the entries showing how the profit is to be distributed
- absentmindedly — so lost in thought that one does not realize what one is doing, what is happening, etc.; preoccupied to the extent of being unaware of one's immediate surroundings.
- absquatulation — to flee; abscond: The old prospector absquatulated with our picks and shovel.
- accomplishment — An accomplishment is something remarkable that has been done or achieved.
15 letter words containing i, l, t
- absent-mindedly — so lost in thought that one does not realize what one is doing, what is happening, etc.; preoccupied to the extent of being unaware of one's immediate surroundings.
- accelerationist — a person, especially an economist, who advocates or promotes the acceleration principle.
- acclimatization — The act of acclimatizing; the process of inuring to a new climate, or the state of being so inured.
- achromatophilia — the property of having little or no affinity for stains.
- acoustoelectric — electroacoustic.
16 letter words containing i, l, t
- accountabilities — the state of being accountable, liable, or answerable.
- acculturationist — a person who studies the process of acculturation.
- acetylsalicylate — a salt or ester of acetylsalicylic acid.
- actinobacillosis — a disease of cattle and sheep, caused by infection with an Actinobacillus lignieresii and characterized by soft tissue lesions, esp of the tongue
- adjustable-pitch — (of a marine or aircraft propeller) having blades whose pitch can be changed while the propeller is stationary, chiefly to suit various conditions of navigation or flight.
17 letter words containing i, l, t
- acoustoelectronic — denoting a device in which electronic signals are converted into acoustic waves, esp in delay lines, etc
- air-transportable — that can be transported by aircraft: air-transportable equipment.
- alpha-fetoprotein — a protein that forms in the liver of the human fetus. Excessive quantities in the amniotic fluid and maternal blood may indicate spina bifida in the fetus; low levels may point to Down's syndrome
- aminoglutethimide — a hormone antagonist, C 13 H 16 N 2 O 2 , used in the treatment of Cushing's syndrome and breast cancer.
- anaesthesiologist — anesthesiology.
18 letter words containing i, l, t
- agri-environmental — of or relating to the impact of agricultural practices on the environment
- agro-industrialize — to industrialize the agriculture of: to agro-industrialize a developing nation.
- anti-commercialism — the principles, practices, and spirit of commerce.
- anti-establishment — opposed to established authority
- anti-globalization — a political belief opposed to the emergence of a single world market dominated by multinational companies
19 letter words containing i, l, t
- anarcho-syndicalist — syndicalism.
- anthropocentrically — regarding the human being as the central fact of the universe.
- anthropomorphically — ascribing human form or attributes to a being or thing not human, especially to a deity.
- anti-ecclesiastical — of or relating to the church or the clergy; churchly; clerical; not secular.
- anti-fundamentalism — (sometimes initial capital letter) a religious movement characterized by a strict belief in the literal interpretation of religious texts, especially within American Protestantism and Islam.
20 letter words containing i, l, t
- abetalipoproteinemia — a rare inherited disorder of fat metabolism due to an inability to synthesize certain apolipoproteins necessary for the transport of triglycerides, leading to diarrhea, steatorrhea, and failure to thrive.
- acetylcholinesterase — an enzyme in nerve cells that is responsible for the destruction of acetylcholine and thus for switching off excitation of the nerve
- acetylmethylcarbinol — acetoin.
- anti-intellectualism — a feeling of hostility and dislike towards intellectuals and intellectual activities
- anti-supernaturalism — supernatural character or agency.
22 letter words containing i, l, t
25 letter words containing i, l, t
28 letter words containing i, l, t
- antidisestablishmentarianism — opposition to the withdrawal of state support or recognition from an established church, especially the Anglican Church in 19th-century England.
On this page, we collect all words with I, L, T. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 44087 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains I, L, T that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.